1 reply to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

It is difficult to formulate a response to some very sad news that I received today. For the second time within a short period I have learned of the death of a longtime friend and colleague in the pursuit of truth and justice for JFK. The first was Adele Edisen who passed away at the end of last year. The second is Bernice Moore who I believe passed away within the past day or two.

I knew both of these fine ladies for about 20 years. Almost immediately following the launch of Rich DellaRosa's JFKresearch Assassination Forum in 1997 we began to correspond. Nothing I can write here will be adequate to express either the great loss that I feel personally or the loss to the research community.

Adele brought both her personal experiences as a witness to the case, as well as her deep insights into the historical context of the surrounding events. She had a special passion for studying the influence that the major banking cartels have had and continue to have on our liberties. Adele was one of the kindest people I have ever known. She never hung up the phone without telling me how much she loved me. We had a special bond and I will miss her always. Once when I was away from home, Adele called and my wife answered. They struck up a conversation and by the end of it, before they hung up, Adele had won my wife, Julie's, heart. She was a very special lady. 

Bernice was a sweetheart. A dedicated archivist, Bernice could find even the most obscure news report, photo, witness testimony, or virtually any other type of artifact that was sought--and would generously share it with anyone. Bernice was fiercely loyal to friends of the truth and she never lost sight of the big picture even while she was sometimes deep into the weeds. One of Bernice's finest qualities was the patience she displayed when dealing with newbie researchers. She would invariably treat them with respect and then offer them a treasure trove of information about whatever subject of concern they were exploring. Bernice was perhaps more generous with her research than anyone I've ever met. 

Adele and Bernice, I love you both. I will remember you always. Thank you for your tremendous support over the years and in my efforts here on the forum. Everything you taught me over these past two decades has been invaluable. I became a better person from having known you both.

Farewell, my friends.

• David Healy and Mark Jamieson like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 David Healy

David Healy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

and the clock keeps running... May the girls rest in peace!

• Greg Burnham likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com