Photo

The Assassination of Robert F Kennedy: The Conspiracy and Coverup by William Turner and Jonn Christian

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:48 PM

The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: The Conspiracy and Coverup
http://books.google....id=E5PWAAAACAAJ

William W. Turner, Jonn G. Christian
Carroll & Graf, 2006 - History - 397 pages
6 Reviews
Around midnight shortly after claiming victory in the California presidential primary on June 5, 1968, Senator Robert Kennedy walked into a deadly spray of gunfire. Immediately the Los Angeles Police Department concluded that the assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, had acted alone. The FBI conducted a parallel inquiry and concurred. And the vast majority of the American people accepted their opinion.

In this compelling book—mysteriously suppressed on its initial publication—former FBI agent William Turner and investigative reporter Jonn Christian expose convincing evidence that Sirhan did not act alone.

Based on more than ten years of intensive research, Turner and Christian raise serious questions about RFK’s murder:

•What was the virtually apolitical Sirhan’s motive?
•Why, if Sirhan was standing in front of his victim, were the fatal wounds in the back of Kennedy’s head?
•Why were there too many spent bullets (some the wrong size) for Sirhan’s gun?
•Did the LAPD discredit witnesses, try to make them alter their stories, and destroy key records?
•Was Sirhan, in fact, a “Manchurian Candidate,” programmed through hypnosis either to kill Kennedy or divert attention while others did the job?
The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedymakes the case that the murder of RFK, and the subsequent police and government investigations, bear all the hallmarks of the conspiracy surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy and the resulting Warren Commission. It is a fascinating and chilling reexamination of the tragic events that undoubtedly changed the course of American history.
  • Arthurseby and Michaellaw like this

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#2 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:05 PM

Again I'm elated that Bobby has been included in this forum. I've been wanting to talk about this book for awhile now. Right after I joined this forum I took a trip down memory lane and refreshed my memory. I've believed there was a conspiracy in both of these murders for years. I started doing casual reading about these murders about 8 years ago. This book was one of them. However I walked away from this for awhile. It wasn't because I no longer cared. Rather I was angry and hurt. Hurt because I'd finally figured out if been lied to and duped. Plus the anger was beginning to make me bitter and I didn't like that. Anyway since I joined this forum I've been revisiting this and don't get me wrong I'm still angry about it. However I've grown and matured enough to not let this make me bitter anymore.

Anyway I wanted to share this because I think it's a great starting point for researching Bobby's murder.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:50 PM

However I've grown and matured enough to not let this make me bitter anymore.

That is profound beyond words. Good for you.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:40 AM

However I've grown and matured enough to not let this make me bitter anymore.

It's odd, but I find the anger of all of this becoming more profound as I travel towards the end.

Christina, it is good to see you back and posting here again.

#5 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

Thank you. I figured out the trick (at least for me) to not allowing it to make me bitter. I had to learn to not focus solely on the fact that they died and how they died. Not to solely focus on the pure pieces of shit (pardon my language) that took Jack and Bobby from us. It's necessary to pursue full disclosure and truth HOWEVER it's also crucial to celebrate their lives as well. To celebrate the fact that they lived and what they stood for. For if we focus only on their deaths and the means by which it happened it can drown out the good.

It's odd, but I find the anger of all of this becoming more profound as I travel towards the end.

Christina, it is good to see you back and posting here again.

I think you're on to something there. I think the moment we stop being angry about this then that means we've accepted that it's ok for us to be lied to. That it's ok for these dark forces to take from us those that give us hope. Those that care about something other than themselves. In my opinion complacentcy about this is evil. I know that's a strong word for it but it's how I feel.

JFK

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

Anger? Sure.

Bitter? Yup.

Just a thing born of hurt to be turned to usefulness, like 'fear'.

Harness that bastard thing and use it by refusing to be used by it.

Funny but I agree with both views above, Stan and Christina.

I find it difficult to not sometimes feel deep bitterness even after all this time.

It passes.

I too find my contempt and anger increases as time passes.

It mellows.

Just turn it to determination and out reach

to the other less cynical people not living denial of it all.

Use the hope and peace seeking views of the folks we admire to promote it now.

I have had some interesting conversations with peoples when they read my COPA t-shirt.

Oh and this book of Mr. Turner and Mr. Christian is very very good.

I look forward to a former PROBE author's work.

I really liked a collaboration titled "Shadow Play" by Melanson et. al.

Mr. Melanson's "Assassination of R.F.K." is also good though I only have a paperback edition.

Kaiser's "RFK Must Die" too.

To demonstrate the template of how to dismantle an investigation

"Special Unit Senator" but it is up to the reader to read between the deceptions and lines of BS.

FWIW...

Today I doubt I would have begun to read first generation researcher's books about John Kennedy's murder if Bobby hadn't been murdered too.

It was the beginning of a change for me.

#7 Arlene Kapel

Arlene Kapel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 26 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

IMO organized crime played a role in the RFK assassination, likely not the lead role, but a role nevertheless. The Ambassador Hotel where RFK was murdered was owned by the Shine family, Meyer Shine was named in the Kefauver Hearings as an organized crime associate, David Shine, Meyers son,, a very close friend of Joe McCarhy associate Roy Cohn. Mr. Cohn was at this time a board member of Permindex, a shady outfit based in Montreal ,which a few JFK researchers has a role in the President assassination. Renee Shine, Meyers daughter, has been the wife of Lester Crown for over sisxy years. Lester Crown is the son of the late Henry Crown Chicago billionaire and mob associate, some researchers, such as Peter Dale Scott, feel that Henry Crown was more that just an associate of the mob as was Conrad Hilton, Henry Crowns partner in the Hilton Hotel Chain, the elder Crown being the firms second largest stockholder, after Conrad Hilton. The Crown & Pritzker families, of Chicaho, have been major Barack Obama financial supports for over a decade. The Pritzers are the owner of the Hyatt Hotel chains and the Crown still enjoy a large share of General Dynamics stock, and GD had, thrue its lawyers,(Albert Jenner & Maurice T. Moore) had a great influence on the Warren Commission.

#8 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:34 AM

Christina, the brothers were murdered by the same force.  We consider what they might have achieved--and find the motive.

Turner & Christian was the first book on the assassination I read.

Jim, your mention of Klaber & Melanson, Shadow Play--that was the second.

Then the Shane O'Sullivan with the acoustic analysis.

Lisa Pease did an essay in The Assassinations, 2003, condensed into a two-part PROBE piece.

Sirhan was hypnotized and programmed to shoot when triggered by the girl in the polka-dot dress.

She and her companion skipped past Sandy Serrano shouting, "We killed him!"

She likely gave Sirhan coffee with a drug--he was not tested.  His pupils were dilated and his strength superhuman.  He had no memory of the near-term.

The candidate was re-directed following his speech.  Michael Calder identified Jerry Bruno's associate Gary Wayne Dotterman on-stage.

Dotterman instructed maitre d' Karl Uecker who thereupon led the candidate to the pantry, not to the press opportunity.

Thane Eugene Cesar had insured Sirhan was allowed to remain in the pantry and was at the candidate's elbow.  He is among the candidates for shooter.

A partition jutting from the candidate's right concealed a different possibile shooter. 

Medical examiner Thomas Noguchi determined the lethal wound was fired at point blank range from back to front, down to up, right to left--a position never occupied by Sirhan.

LAPD AID/CIA Detective Manny Pena controlled the witness testimony, excluding anything not incriminating Sirhan.

Detective Hank Hernandez badgered polygraph subjects such as Sandy Serrano.

The LAPD destroyed physical evidence of more bullets than Sirhan's eight.

It confiscated and destroyed the important photos of Scott Enyart; taken from the steam table he was in a position to capture the shooter.

In 1995 Moldea wrote a smear of Sirhan--Sirhan's brother said he was present during Moldea's questioning and Sirhan never said the things Moldea attributes to him.

The killing of Robert Kennedy was especially brazen coming on the heels of the killing of Martin Luther King in Memphis.

The two violent events occurred between Tet and LBJ's wimp-out, and the Chicago Democratic Convention beatings of anti-war protestors and the election of Nixon.

The programming of Sirhan suggests the MK-ULTRA family of programs originated at Helms' request to Dulles resulting in Gottlieb et al.

We might examine the publisher's bullet points on the Turner & Christian roll-out:

•What was the virtually apolitical Sirhan’s motive?

An attempt was made to paint Sirhan as angry at Robert's role in arming Israel.  In truth that was a fabrication.  Sirhan was not operating out of free will but rather the compulsion of implanted suggestion, hence motive is not applicable.

•Why, if Sirhan was standing in front of his victim, were the fatal wounds in the back of Kennedy’s head?

Because the fatal wounds were not fired by Sirhan (thank you, Thomas Noguchi).

•Why were there too many spent bullets (some the wrong size) for Sirhan’s gun?

Because eight came from Sirhan's Iver Johnson and five from an H & R 922 similar to Thane Eugene Cesar's.

•Did the LAPD discredit witnesses, try to make them alter their stories, and destroy key records?

Yes, yes, and yes.

•Was Sirhan, in fact, a “Manchurian Candidate,” programmed through hypnosis either to kill Kennedy or divert attention while others did the job?

To a metaphysical certainty.

#9 Maid to Order

Maid to Order

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

I used to clean Jon's house 20+ years ago.

If I knew then what I know now, we could have had even better conversations than we did have.

I lost touch with him probably 10ish years ago. He was in poor health then. I'd be surprised if he was currently alive and well.

Sirhan was definitely a Manchurian candidate; we had another episode last week.

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:03 PM

I used to clean Jon's house 20+ years ago.

If I knew then what I know now, we could have had even better conversations than we did have.

I lost touch with him probably 10ish years ago. He was in poor health then. I'd be surprised if he was currently alive and well.

Sirhan was definitely a Manchurian candidate; we had another episode last week.

ADMIN NOTE:

You must register using your real first and last name as per forum policy. Send that information to me in an email and I will change your "screen name" (Maid to order) to your real name for you.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com