• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eugene Mcdonnell

Eugene Mcdonnell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

Hello all, I am from Ireland and I'm honoured to be associated with this site, a place where the truth seekers can debate the who's and why's of one of the most despicable acts carried out in the modern age. I don't attest to being an expert in this field, but I do believe I have a fair amount of knowledge in the events and people surrounding Kennedy's assassination.

My basic view is this: the anti-Castro Cubans, along with the mafia, who were being controlled by the CIA, and with the backing of the rich and elitist oil men all conspired in one way or an other to eliminate jfk and subsequently, any 'autonomy' or independence the role of president had in future generations.

I'm sure of one thing: Oswald didn't do the hit, and there was more than one shooter in dealey plaza that day. Apart from all of the obvious reasons proving oswald's innocence, which have been uncovered by meticulous researchers over the last 50 years, the clincher for me was that he denied vehemently any accusations that he committed any crime that day, even though he was supposed to be a loner and a nut who wanted 'attention'. If he wanted the attention then he would have admitted his guilt!

Although I'm a staunch defender of oswald's innocence, there are a few things which still puzzle me regarding some of the theories put forward by commentators since the coup d'etat. I hope that some people here can help me out regarding some of these questions, as I remind you, although knowledgable on the subject, im no expert. I'm not being mischievous here, I would just like some views on these matters.

1. From a purely human nature perspective, I find it difficult to believe that Greer and kellerman knew beforehand that their vehicle would come under a fuselade of gunfire. Although paid to protect the president from potential gunfire, it's a different thing KNOWING an assassination attempt is in the offing, and sitting in the same car as the target, would anyone risk their life in the knowledge that bullets would be flying so close to your head? Maybe they slowed to see what was happening, against their training but going on initial natural instinct? I'm still puzzled as to why they slowed though.

2. Although most witnesses, including most/all of the medical staff present at parkland hospital refer to a blowout to the rear of kennedy's head, why did Abraham zapruder immediately after the event describe a wound to the side of the president's head, consistent with the zapruder film itself. One of the other witnesses, I can't remember his name but he had his young boy with him at the time, referred to the wound at the side of the head and that the presidents ear was hanging off? I'm a firm believer that the zapruder film has undoubtedly been tampered with. Douglas horne's excellent documentary on the matter is one of many sources which convinces me that the zapruder film is a hoax. But I'm still confused about witness testimony referring to a wound at the side of the head which the people at parkland didn't Profess to seeing.

3. The entrance wound to kennedy's throat. I certainly don't believe it was an exit wound as suggested in the WCR, but if it was an entrance wound to the throat, where is the exit wound to the rear of kennedy's neck?
It's a baffling matter. I definitely believe Kennedy was shot in the head from somewhere in front, but why no exit wound to the throat entrance wound?

One final point, I think a lot of over-emphasis is placed on the fact that people ran to the grassy-knoll immediately after the execution. I do believe Kennedy was shot from the front and he may well have been shot by someone situated on the grassy-knoll. I am more inclined to believe he was shot from the storm drains at the side and beneath dealey plaza and near the triple underpass. I believe the 'Rush' to the knoll by the bystanders was caused by seeing a policeman who (probably correctly) believed he heard a shot from the knoll, and the rest of the crowd followed him through curiosity and with the anticipation someone was going to be apprehended for the shooting. When a few ran up there, it probably created a domino effect resulting in many others following them up there.

The above are aspects of the Kennedy assassination which have puzzled me over the years. As I say, I'm not being mischievous and would simply hope that better informed people here could help me out with some of the confusing aspects of the assassination.

I believe the warren commission is the biggest pile of turd ever sold to not only the American people, but indeed the world. I've read extensively about the assassination both on the Internet and in books, with my favourite being 'not in your lifetime' by Anthony summers.

Oswald's name needs to be cleared, and perhaps if the truth was ever uncovered, he may even require the title of 'hero' bestowed upon him. I look forward to hearing responses to my observations and reading the many threads on this excellent site.

#2 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:56 AM

Welcome Eugene. The forces behind the assassination keep getting bolder with their affronts and hardly seem able to even pretend to hide their trails of blood. Minds that are unburdened with a conscience and the ability to love are consumed with the pursuit  of power. 

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:57 AM

I'm not sure where to start. Who are the anti-Cubans? Are they persons who are against Cubans? Or are you referring to anti-Castro Cubans? [I see you have corrected the original posting of "Anti-Cubans"]

Everyone-did-it.jpg

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

19s3b.jpg

Eugene, your contemplation of participants will be informed by a review of George Michael Evica's model of Sponsors--Facilitators--Mechanics as described by founding member and colleague of Professor Evica's, Charles Drago.

Regarding the Cuban and Mafia dimensions, John Newman has discussed the cover which the Kill Castro project provided for the Kennedy assassination plot. 

In re the wound description discrepancies, it is the constant thread in the half-century tapestry.  Jacob Hornberger notes the imperative that the autopsy be conducted in a military facility.

The Kennedy Autopsy
by Jacob Hornberger

Sherry Fiester has provided a forensic proof of a frontal wound from the South Knoll, while David Mantik has used the Harper Fragment as a panoply of three headshots:  1) occipital from rear; 2) right forehead from front; 3) right temple oblique which blew out the fragment.

Doug Horne establishes a preautopsy demolition of twenty-minute duration encompassing a forage for metal and a muddying of the best evidence. 

Zapruder's corpus may have been processed by Hawkeyeworks and in any regard must draw a great gasp that the bottom goes to black and the midnight blue fails to reflect.  Zapruder himself is linked to Byrd and DeMohrenschildt and had more than a little greed for his thirty pieces.

John Costella, a member, has commented in the most noteworthy fashion.

As for the throat--of course it wasn't an exit--Perry noted it was an entry by characteristic.

Custer told Gunn of a missing C-3/4 X-ray with many metal fragments:

EXCERPT BEGINS:

Douglas Horne, Inside the Assassinations Record Review Board, Volume II, Chapter Five: The Autopsy X-Rays, pages 530-2:

Custer Examines the X-Rays of the Body

The noteworthy highlights of Custer's review of the x-rays of the body was Jeremy's attempt to see whether Custer could identify metal fragments near any of the cervical vertebrae, which Custer had mentioned earlier in the deposition.

Jeremy showed Custer x-ray no. 9, a view of the chest prior to removal of the lungs, and the  exchange went as follows:

Gunn:  Previously, you referred to there being metal fragments in the cervical area.  Are you able to identify any metal fragments in this x-ray?

Custer:  Not in this film.

Gunn:  Does this film include a view or an exposure that would have included such metal fragments?

Custer:  No sir.

Gunn:  Where would the metal fragments be located?

Custer:  Further up in there.  This region.

Gunn:  Can you—and you're pointing to?

Custer:  Up into the, I'd say, C3/C4 region.

Jeremy asked Custer to review x-rays no. 8 and 10, of the right shoulder and chest, and left shoulder and chest, respectively—both are images following the removal of the heart and lungs. Custer could not identify metal fragments in either x-ray.

Later, Jeremy asked Custer the following questions:

Gunn:  Now, you had raised, previously in the deposition. . .the possibility of some metal fragments in the C3/C4 range.

Custer:  I noticed I didn't see that.

Gunn:  You didn't see any x-rays that would be in—that would include the C3/C4 area?

Custer:  No sir.

Gunn:  Are you certain that you took x-rays that included the—included C3 and C4?

Custer:  Yes, sir.  Absolutely.

Gunn:  How many x-rays did you take that would have included that?

Custer:  Just one.  And that was all that was necessary, because it showed—right there.

Gunn:  And what, as best you recall,  did it show?

Custer:  A fragmentation of a shell in and around that circular exit—that area.  Let me rephrase that.  I don't want to say “exit,”  because I don't know whether it was exit or entrance.  But all I can say, there was bullet fragmentations [sic] around that area—that opening.

Gunn:  Around C3/C4?

Custer:  Right.

Gunn”  And do you recall how many fragments there were?

Custer:  Not really.  There was enough.  It was very prevalent.

Gunn:  Did anyone make any observations about metal fragments in the C3/C4 area?

Custer:  I did.  And I was told to mind my own business.  That's where I was shut down again.

Gunn:  You have, during the course of this deposition, identified three x-rays that you are quite certain that you took, but don't appear in this collection.  Are there any others that you can identify as not being included?

Custer:  That's the only three that come to my mind right now; the two tangential views, and the A-P cervical spine.

Gunn:  Okay.

Custer:  Can I add something to that?

Gunn:  Sure.

Custer:  In my own opinion, I do believe, basically, the reason why they are not here is because they showed massive amounts of bullet fragments.

EXCERPT ENDS

We have Perry's description of the 5mm entry, of his neat bisecting tracheotomy incision, and we have the Stare of Death photo of a garrish gash double the width of Perry's incision.

It is not too immodest to posit Humes and Boswell went to town with retractors and forceps in an act paralleling the "loss" of the C-3/4 X-ray.

Anthony E. DeFiore has extended the work of Doug Weldon in demonstrating a throat wound through the windshield at Z-225, perhaps aided by the ability of the Stemmons sign to shapeshift per the pincushion discussion in the literature.

DeFiore's three-hundred-page-plus paper is available free at:

JFK: The Front Throat Shot Z 225 Anthony Edward DeFiore

I find a half century on the government, media and academia remain a stone wall, or a field of Hollow Men.

It is left for the citizens of the world to attain justice.

The details of the act distract from its cosmic malignancy.

To thwart peace and idealism, harmony and prosperity,

to serve the gods of war and fear and hate

anonymous men placed the race

under a cloud of doubt

Here then the sound of the windows of the world raising

and the common chorus

We're mad as Hell and

we're not going to

take it any more.

2i6h2yx.jpg

Note:  Gerald McKnight, Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why, 2005, is the premier dissection of the rotten corpse which Donald Gibson traces to Rostow, Acheson, et al, imposed over objections of terra cotta warriors Hoover and Johnson, elimanated with Nixon in the pre-HSBC flamenco performance.

• Greg Burnham and Mark Jamieson like this

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:31 PM

Thanks Phil. Great place(s) to start for Eugene.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com