Photo

A Christmas tribute to our men and women in uniform...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:49 PM

No matter the politics of the election season, this is also a non-political holiday season, as well.

No matter our abhorrence of war, the need for a strong military persists.

And that means that there will always be good men and women in harms way.

Living in the city of San Diego, which is among the largest military presence of any city in the world, affords me the opportunity to interact with servicemen and women on nearly a daily basis. Some are our neighbors, some are our friends, some are strangers, and some are our clients.

In my experience, without exception, these fine men and women are some of the most respectful, loyal, and dependable people I have ever met. When representing them in real estate transactions their ethics are exemplary; they say what they'll do and they do what they say. I have yet to have a member of the armed forces challenge an earned commission, renege on an agreement, or otherwise engage in dishonest dealings with me or the other party to the transaction.

We also deal with the families, husbands and wives, of those deployed. These are the unsung heroes of our military whose sacrifice can never be adequately appreciated unless you have yourself been in their shoes.

And so it is with deep gratitude that we extend a special thank you to those who will not see their loved ones during this Christmas Season.

If only there were a way...

• BruceWancy and CharlesSTO like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com