#1 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:35 AM

With the arrival of heavy handed internet censorship in the guise of combatting fake news, I'm wondering if sites such as this one are at risk? Since we do not accept the official version of events surrounding JFK's assassination, could our explanations be labled as propigating fakery and banned? In the last 24 hours a number of You Tube videos dealing with the investigation of  pedophile rings have been removed. Another area where You Tube videos have been taken down dealt with the topic of of Julian Assange's alledged disapearance and Wikileaks having been taken over by US government agents and compromised.

I suppose it was just a matter of time before the powers realized that uncensored truth was a real threat to their ability to shape and control the narrative of their version of reality.  

• Greg Burnham likes this

#2 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:50 AM

I find it quite odd that those Podesta e-mails released by wikileaks, relating to corruption of the Clinton Foundation  are accepted as gospel by the mainstream media people, yet other e-mails from the exact same batch, that refer to  a pedophile ring at the top of the government are labeled as fake news. It appears to me that the Clintons have been selected to take the fall for the corruption allegations as a means of diverting attention away from the much more explosive and damaging pedophile revelations.

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:20 PM

Pedophile rings and sex slaves are so common in some Washington DC circles that they are practically an accepted institution. I know that such claims sound wacky, but they are not. Revelations with regards to Clinton related pedophilia, as well as, "White House Models" (read: sex slaves) have been reported by credible sources. Some of these allegations began prior to Bill's White House days while he was the governor of Arkansas and increased after he became president, including some involving Hillary.

While I am not in favor of hackers invading the privacy of anyone, it does not change the relevance of the content of the hacked emails no matter how the information was obtained. Moreover, in relation to any emails that are generated while a person is still in public service, those are the property of the American people, not the originator of the email or the recipient(s). All of Hillary Clinton's emails that were sent or received by she or by her staff while she was the Secretary of State do not "belong" to her or them. They belong to all of us. So it would appear that without Wikileaks hacking the Clinton and staff's emails the true owners of the information, the American people, would have effectively had the emails "stolen" from them by Clinton and her staff.

But, I digress.
  • Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:23 AM

This is about the fourth time since the 1980s that these pedophile allegations have arisen. It's one of those topics that is so repulsive that not many really want to believe that it is possible. If you think JFK assassination investigators are ignored and ridiculed, that's just the lite version of what's thrown at those who seek to expose thr Satanic Ritual Abuse of children. It'a amazing how quickly the mainstream media woldwide fall into lockstep with a unified damage control plan that mocks, ridicules, dismisses and vilifies anyone who seeks to expose it. Ironically it's the sheer volume of the denials that seems to lead one to believe there's really something there. 

• Greg Burnham likes this

#5 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:50 AM

The MSM exists to protect the powers-that-be… I forget who said it, but the quote is something like, "The press is to be the watchdog over the government, but they've become the lapdog."

And Greg, my Dad is from Alabama, and they certainly have enough self-inflicted difficulties - please don't add Bill Clinton to the list!  Bubba's from Arkansas… lol!

• Greg Burnham and Chuck Barlow like this

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:10 PM

The MSM exists to protect the powers-that-be… I forget who said it, but the quote is something like, "The press is to be the watchdog over the government, but they've become the lapdog."

And Greg, my Dad is from Alabama, and they certainly have enough self-inflicted difficulties - please don't add Bill Clinton to the list!  Bubba's from Arkansas… lol!

I corrected the post! I don't blame you for the reaction!
  • Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com