#1 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

RFK and the Guns of LA

Los Angeles Coroner Thomas Noguchi autopsy reports four shots at Robert Kennedy.

• One shot into the back of his head at "point blank" range.
  • One shot passed through RFK's right shoulder pad and struck campaign aide Paul Schrade in the forehead.
  • One shot entered RFK's back inches below the top of the right shoulder.
  • One shot entered RFK's back, about one inch below bullet #3, but exited the senator's body through the right front chest.

Sirhan's gun: Iver-Johnson eight-cylinder handgun, the chamber having expended all eight cylinders — in other words, fired all eight bullets.

Five others who had been wounded in the pantry.

The fatal shot into RFK was fired directly into him from behind at a distance of no more than an inch and a half.

According to all witnesses, Sirhan shot in front of Kennedy and, as far as anyone knew, the senator never had the chance to turn his back towards his hunter.

Can't they get another academic whore to write a book about RFK and the Guns of LA?  "RFK and the GUNS of LA - Case Closed."  To take the facts and twist them.  To endlessly "debate" these deaths as a squalid parlor game?

Moving On...

Watching the "raw footage" that Bernice posted in another thread, watching Robert Kennedy dying in a pool of his own blood, I am not sad.  I am enraged.  Enraged at the act of violence that killed these brothers.  Enraged at the overt nature of both crimes.  What more proof of the world where we live?

The Kennedy brothers were the connective tissue we had into the world of power.  They were our representatives, our voice in this theatre of nonsense.  There were slaughtered to silent our representation. To tell us how insignicant we are.  The "investigation" into these crimes is a fraudulent joke, made to twist the knife even deeper into our collective heart.  "What are you going to do about it?"

My youngest boy has me watching "Game of Thrones."  I watched at first to placate him.  Now it's for my own pleasure.  An endless world of metaphor.  Wading through the land of human suffering for the pleasure of the few...

"Kill the masters."

Don't you know
They're talkin' bout a revolution
It sounds like a whisper
Don't you know
They're talkin' about a revolution
It sounds like a whisper

While they're standing in the welfare lines
Crying at the doorsteps of those armies of salvation
Wasting time in the unemployment lines
Sitting around waiting for a promotion

Poor people gonna rise up
And get their share
Poor people gonna rise up
And take what's theirs

Don't you know
You better run, run, run...
Oh I said you better Run, run, run...
Finally the tables are starting to turn
Talkin' bout a revolution

I very much doubt I will be around to see these walls come down.  But, (that's right, a comma inserted B)) they are coming down.  Ownership of the earth will end, because it is a fraudulent principle.  When the poor rise up it will not be to re-create this mess.  Something new will come into existence.  That "new" will derive from perception.  Instead of a life lived in fragmented pieces of suffering, human consciousness will move as an undivided whole.  That's the fucking revolution.  Not another lame ass system that spins nowhere.

And, it's always been there.  Waiting for us to awaken from our dreams.

• Wdyzliamzpk, ArmandoGare, ZacharyMof and 2 others like this

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

And, it's always been there.  Waiting for us to awaken from our dreams.

Perhaps it's been there waiting for us to awaken from our slumber. Not from our dreams...

• Wdyzliamzpk likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

Greg, I see that difference. But, in the end, sleep is sleep.  Dreams, the endless images of that sleep. 

The end of image-making altogether. That is the undivided movement of consciousness that will turn this systematic control - where we all live - on its ear.

It is my FIRM belief that the killing of these brothers was in large part to prevent the evolution of perception, the gathering momemtum of that power, to slow it down and allow the ownership of the earth to continue where these fat cats have us pinned and controlled.

I have a great tendency to take a thread off topic.  My thoughts (and seeing) are not as organized as I would prefer.  Back to the autopsy of RFK.  Perhaps shortly I will create another thread on perception and the killing of the Kennedy brothers.

#4 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

Stan that was beautiful and passionate. I share your rage about this.

The Kennedy brothers were slaughtered in my opinion to "show us whose really boss" so-to-speak. The powers that be were basically saying "We'll let you have hope and actually think things can change. But only for a short while until that change interferes with what we want." That's the part that infuriates me. It's almost like physcological warfare.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:17 AM

Outrage!

What the LAPD/FBI investigation (in name only) would want you to accept as open and shut and closed case is to me the weakest of all the assassination "cases" (that never were).

That all by itself fires my contempt for the whole damnable lot of them.

AGAIN the autopsy does not fit the fable! Again!

Are we all to be satisfied that Dr. Noguchi did preserve more evidence so we can reasonably conclude three shots from extremely close range at the right rear and proves the impossibilty of Sirhan B. Sirhan firing any of those shots? Did RFK's brain disappear too? Sheeesh....

What are we to conclude after the case when we find the Doctor was abused and accused .....

and then excused and reinstated to his job of some importance and responsibility?

How can we not conclude that the Doctor that didn't play ball with the forensics as is so popular now was punished by the government he was serving in good faith?

It gets pretty darned transparent to me.

And it just makes me outraged again.

Stan wrote:

"It is my FIRM belief that the killing of these brothers was in large part to prevent the evolution of perception, the gathering momemtum of that power, to slow it down and allow the ownership of the earth to continue where these fat cats have us pinned and controlled."

I endorse this position and further I endorse Phil urging us 'To Be The Change' also.

If only in the part of the world we touch we gotta be the spirit and "cain't be no ghost"!

(apologies to the author of 'Bulworth' screenplay)

If we don't refuse to be ghosts and still refuse to demand to be the change,

there can be no point in 'knowing that which is known now'!

When I consider what is known of Sirhan B. Sirhan and MKUltra associated "doctors" spending "time" in relative proximity - I am outraged.

But that is for another topic and another time...

Jim

#6 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:50 AM

The kill shot was back-to-front, down-to-up, right-to-left, point-blank--a position never occupied by Sirhan

How could Sirhan shoot Kennedy in the back from the front

Sherry Fiester (Enemy of the Truth) brings protocols of a certified crime scene investigator to determine trajectory of the head shot

Perry described the temple entry to Kilduff (see the uneditied tape of the press availability at Parkland)

Tom Robinson filled the hole with "a little wax"

She notes the stream of metal bullet fragments on the lateral x-ray emanate from this entry

the radial and concentric fracturing emanate from this entry

There is backspatter visible in Zapruder for the milliseconds and limited extent expected

The kinetic transfer to the shooter for two inches and a millisecond or two as expected

How could Oswald shoot Kennedy in the front from behind

In each case we are told the impossible to mask the unspeakable

What is the cost of reviewing the emperor's fashion as "naked"?

Is it not to become an Enemy of the State

When Obama called for a strike on Syria for its use of chemical weapons the people said no

It was a bridge too far (been there, done that, have the T-shirt, have the bitter taste in our mouth)

Stone's JFK prompted a large reaction--the people led; congress followed--the president signed off on it

Benghazi was an attack by the people we are fighting and arming through outlets like Benghazi

The government puppet show continues

The towers come down at the hands of those we go to fight, those we imprison

those who can fight again

those we arm

at outlets like Benghazi

When Weldon walked back Able Danger he reached an exit door and was pushed through

Who has time for fiction

Who has need for a video game

The Octopus satellite of NRO who claim "Nothing Is Beyond Our Reach"

The myriad NSA tentacles chronicled by the hated Snowden http://cryptome.org/...owden-tally.htm

The suspicious death of Hastings prior to outing Petraeus up to his neck in the Benghazi biz

Himself honey-trapped onto the street

le Carré is passé and Clancy so Twentieth Century

We observe twenty-five years on from Tiananmen Square the Great Wall is raised while the PLA Unit 61398 Datong Road 208 Pudong New Area of Shanghai mirrors the Utah Martian AI centrovac and Putin parries Hillary's Hitler quip with misogynist nonchalance

Putin's last opponent Lebed went down in a helicopter crash in 2003

Wake up.  We have arrived at 1984.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:34 AM

LHO from behind to the frontal entry(s).

SBS from in front to rear entries.

Who writes this crap? Who could write that junk?

Doped with soma and spyops for the deluded and somnabulist mass.

Numbers swapped for names and uncaring hearts for humanity.

The splinter in the mind that won't work its way out without .....

awakening and kicking the soma and psyops with spyops.

If awareness is all that is required for one to be defined as an Enemy of the State by the State,

we are indeed deep into 1984 ...

But what of sworn oaths to the Republic/Constitution?

What of caring for other folks enemies designate to the state as well as those not so bad-jacketed?

All the more reason to be the change, moral compass and the silent words of the heart cannot be ignored but at cost.

Enemy of the 'national security' state as the un-named gentry define me, I guess so.

Not something I would decide to be.

If holding a desire for lawful assembly, redress of grievance, preservation of the second amendment for protection as written, and last here but not least

a redefintion of Justice as applying to the Enemy persons guilty to include crimes against the above as well "privacy" and unlawful search and siezure and such like......

If that makes enemies, it will just have to be so, but again not by my own choice beyond moral compass and like things on that personal level.

Jim

#8 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:54 PM

I appeared before the County Board of Supervisors, Los Angeles, earlier in the week. I made the case for the Supervisors to ask the Governor to pardon Sirhan. It was so quiet you could  hear a pin drop. They listened intensely. At my conclusion the chair asked if I had any paperwork I could present to them. I did. A good sign.

• Ashley Wood likes this

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

Nicely done, Michael.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Ashley Wood

Ashley Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Thanks Michael.

#11 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:02 PM

Wow! Great job, Michael.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thomas Noguchi, autopsy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com