• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:14 AM

The identity of "Ashton Gray," a regular commentator on the JFK page at the Across the Pond Scum forum, finally has been revealed to the masses.

On a site called "The Underground Bunker," we are told that the AG pseudonym is utilized by researcher, singer/songwriter, and relatively controversial Scientologist Jon Randall "Randy" McDonald.

http://tonyortega.or...te-night-radio/

I have been aware of this reality for some time.  The beans were spilled to me in confidence by a close McDonald friend and -- let me be delicate here and coin a term -- "cyber-intimate" who is a Pond Scum regular and a co-founder of another JFK forum.  In doing so, she betrayed a sacred trust into which she and McDonald had entered many, many years previously.

(This person once attempted to join the chorus of my former colleagues who falsely yet publicly accused me of everything from misogyny to identifying members of JFK's immediate family as part of the conspiracy that took his life. At one point I was forced to fire a shot across her bow: I made public reference to how, awake on the farm at the crack of dawn, not even "randy ol' McDonald" would buy her bullshit.  She shut up.)

For what it's worth, I found "Gray"/McDonald to be an astute and well-read JFK researcher whose conclusions I often could not share, but who always conducted himself in our interactions with honor and respect.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:59 PM

The lady doth protest too much.

To clarify the record: The person who "outed" McDonald to me did so in a most passive-aggressive manner.  She shared with me unsolicited, copious details about her friendship with him and his life and work, and on more than one occasion she virtually invited me to put it all together.  I received so much info from her that it took a grand total of five minutes for me to solve this great mystery.

I shared my conclusion with her.  She did not attempt to persuade me that I was off-target.  Instead, she immediately confimed that I was correct.  She swore me to secrecy.  I agreed.

Until this very day, when "Gray's" identity was revealed by another source and, as a result, I was relieved of my obligation, I kept my word.

Until she started the game, I had zero interest in determining "Gray's" identity.  She and I had a mutually respectful telephone friendship.  We spoke often.  We played.  

Now she has outed herself on the Maggie's Drawers forum.  She refers to me as a "fucking liar".

My point?  The JFK research community is deeply penetrated by agents provocateur, poseurs, charlatans, and good old fashioned nutjobs.  I will not tolerate being slandered by any of them.  The work is too important.

The truth is too important.

FINIS.

• Greg Burnham likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:18 AM

I know that I wrote "FINIS" above, but I can't let this one get by us:

Lo and behold, Dawn Meredith's "Charles Drago is a fucking liar" thread seems to have been removed from the Maggie's Drawers forum.

How James Comey-esque of them.

For the record, I had and have no objection to the thread being up.  Truth will out.

Cowards cower (see: DiEugenio), toss their vials of poison over the walls behind which they find refuge, then retreat back into the shadows.

Until and unless the cowards return, I'm done with this thread.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:46 AM

It's interesting that they have nothing better to do than attempt to diminish your reputation. Perhaps they should start an entire Category dedicated to Charles Drago.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com