• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:36 AM

To all the slaughter-bound sheep who this morning wring their hands and bleat, "What am I going to tell my children?" I offer the following heartfelt response:

The goddamn truth!

"'Left' and 'right' are artificial devices to bring about change, and the extremes of political 'left' and political 'right' are vital elements in a process of controlled change."
-- Antony C Sutton

You have enabled the Great American Charade from the time you attained the age of a "reason" that had been fatally diminished before it could manifest by the most sophisticated, behavior-modification-driven propaganda machine known to history.

The only choice you have ever been given is that between intellectual deserts, financial gulags, and denial-of-concentration camps. Yet off you go, scurrying into voting booths like -- to borrow a phrase from Peter Matthiessen -- "light-frightened lobsters seeking the safety of the trap."

There's a first time for everything. Tell the truth to your children: "It's all the fault of Mommy and Daddy. We surrendered our minds and souls to the pursuit of designer cushions for our fat asses. Hear our dying words: 'End the cycle of physical, financial, and psychic violence for which your parents and theirs are responsible. Free yourselves and your children. Vote every day, in everything you say and do, with your conscience and your courage. And never raise your voice in any pledge or anthem that celebrates the imprisonment of tribalism over the freedom of liberty and justice for all."

Attached Files

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:05 AM

While it's most certain that most if not all of Trump's campaign promises were just typical politician's lies, In the unlikely event that any of the said promises were sincere, then there will be a forum in the future trying to make sense of President Trump's assassination. Trump's rhetoric is in opposition to the military/ industrial complex as well as the globalist bankers and we well know the consequences to the last president who thought he really was in charge.

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:31 PM

Tell your children the truth, that the American system of governance that was intended by the founding fathers had for far too long been rendered impotent through the corruption of Washington in collusion with the media. The swamp had become so dirty for so long and the political class so immersed in it that an outsider, even of little popularity, qualifications, and perhaps moral fiber, was elected out of desperation to disrupt the status quo. It could be a dog and pony show or worse -- or it could be something else. How it will turn out is impossible to determine at this time.

• Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:16 PM

Tell your children the truth, that the American system of governance intended by the founding fathers had for far too long been rendered impotent through the corruption of Washington in collusion with the media. 

Don't let the proud, patriotic American people off the hook.

At some point they will be forced at gunpoint to bear witness to the concentration camp horrors that they've enabled -- metaphorically but quite seriously.

Hitler's willing executioners have been supplanted by America's willing executioners.  

Melodramatic?  Don't take my word for it ...

"Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men.  For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the bitch that bore him is in heat again."   -- Bertolt Brecht

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:25 PM

See my post: The Break It Vote

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:30 PM

Fulfill-it.png

• Mark Jamieson likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com