1 reply to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:40 PM

I just heard a report on the news regarding the alleged role of Russia in the leaked emails.

And I quote the commentator:

"Sources in the White House today announced that the CIA has been asked to formulate a plan to launch a covert cyber attack on Moscow to send a strong message to the Kremlin."

This was further confirmed by Joe Biden. He said that we would do it "in our own time." [paraphrased]

The problem is that if ANY hacking of Russia's leadership, government servers, power grid, etc actually takes place there will be no doubt as to who the culprits are since we have preemptively "claimed responsibility" for the attack!

That is an oxymoronic proposition promoted by a moronic administration.

• Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:08 PM

mrmfq.jpg

The claim that wikileaks is the product of a Russian hack is intended to sidestep the impact of revelations of wrongdoing and the outrage on the part of the U.S. intelligence assets who are responsible for providing the material.

The Secretary of State who provided 20% of U.S. uranium for the Putin modernization of the Russian ICBM capability squawks the loudest on this.

She tries to tie Donald Trump to Putin--

--when it is Podesta involved in laundering Russian drug money.

Obama--and Clinton--maintain U.S. presence in Afghanistan--provided by Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld--

. . . .but it isn't the smack.  Wait.  It's the smack.

Just as Bush/Clinton oppose the Wall--Chamber of Commerce wants cheap labor; DNC wants permanent underclass demo.

Explaining why both are down for NAFTA/TPP et cetera.

And down with influx of barbarians and the confiscation of firearms.

Obama just can't do another Cecil B. DeMille 9/11, only the gay bar here and the Macy's shooting there.

Strategy of tension.  Burn Loot Murder.  Eternal domestic strife (adios, Martin)

Eternal foreign war (adieu, John and Robert)

Hillary is no more JFK than I am John Beresford Tipton

So what's the next step?

Kissinger and Hillary think they can buy Iran's cooperation in flanking Russian adventurism--

--blind fools.  Self-interst dictates Iran and Russia will remain allies for bases in the West, the reconstituting of the Bear's empire

call it Dancing with the Czars, Glorious Soviet Union or any other construct

while Xi stands atop five millennia of Warlords' World--The Rest of You are Here at Our Pleasure

We take a town in Iraq we took and lost just as Oceania changed allies and yet celebrated glorious victory

The Russians--"I'll have more flexibility after the election"--"I will tell Vladimir."

We slap, we embrace, we blame others for what we do ourselves. 

Life is good in the royal sedan with oxygen and hospital bed

5xlmc1.jpg

• Greg Burnham and Mark Jamieson like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com