35 replies to this topic

#21 Mark D Knight

Mark D Knight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationsouthern Indiana, USA

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

As a member over at the [apparently] soon-to-fade-away JFK forum at The Education Forum, I've read a lot of Monk's work there...and I've read the works of others there whose names I recognize here as well.  I consider myself a student of the JFK assassination, and I believe that there is still much to learn about what actually occurred before November 22, 1963, on November 22, 1963, and immediately after November 22, 1963.  I'm pretty much convinced that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't in the southeast window of the 6th floor of the TSBD firing any rifle at anyone at 12:30 pm that day.  I'm also pretty much convinced that, if what is referred to as the "third shot" came from the 6th floor of the TSBD, it would trace back to the southWEST window, and not the southeast.

I'm not trying to debate the case here; that's what the rest of the forum is apparently for.

But with the upcoming departure of the Education Forum, I think this forum is a more than suitable successor.  The report of the Warren Omission will never tell us the truth of what occurred that day, but perhaps we'll find the truth in a location such as this.

• RobertCesk likes this

DISCLAIMER:  THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN MY POSTS ARE SIMPLY MY OPINIONS...VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY, OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR MAY BE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR, AND ALCOHOL MAY INTENSIFY ANY SIDE EFFECTS.

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

Welcome to the Forum, Mark.

My goal for starting this forum was to provide an environment in which honest brokers can advance their research through peer review and civil discussion. Hopefully this leads to a fuller understanding of the events surrounding November 22, 1963 including the ongoing cover-up that has persisted to this day. I'm very glad that you've joined us here and I thank you for the kind words.

GO_SECURE

monk

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Vince Palamara

Vince Palamara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

Greg,

Great forum! You are carrying the torch that was passed by John Simkin.

I always remember you from The Men Who Killed Kennedy in 2003. I only wish we were both on there more :)

#24 Chris Davidson

Chris Davidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

Hi Greg,

My utmost appreciation to you and the admin staff in continuing the search for truth and justice.

chris

#25 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

Greg,

Great forum! You are carrying the torch that was passed by John Simkin.

I always remember you from The Men Who Killed Kennedy in 2003. I only wish we were both on there more :)

Thanks Vince and welcome to the forum. I corrected your user name so it reads properly.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#26 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

Hi Greg,

My utmost appreciation to you and the admin staff in continuing the search for truth and justice.

chris

Hi Chris. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your ongoing research into the Zapruder film.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#27 D Carlton Bowers

D Carlton Bowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:09 AM

Thanks to all of the founding members for offering and maintaining this website/forum.  I've followed Education Forum for years as a nonmember; I fully expect to wear this site out over the next few years.  Not sure how valuable any personal insight will be for other members, but looking forward to the experience.  Suppose I'll have to put up that "newbie" tag for a while.

#28 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:39 AM

Welcome to the Forum. I don't know your first name or the name to which you would like to be referred here on the forum. I have corrected the lower case letters, in any event. Please advise on how you would like to be addressed: "D" or "Carlton" or Mr/Mrs Bowers.

No worries about the "newbie" status. It's where we all started.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#29 D Carlton Bowers

D Carlton Bowers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:41 AM

Greg - Carlton works - the initial D is for Don, my first name.  I prefer Carlton.  Thanks.

#30 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:33 PM

Welcome to the Forum, Carlton!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#31 Kenneth Drew

Kenneth Drew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

I only began to study JFK's murder about 14 months ago, but I intend to catch up fast. I've already read a good 30% of the 100 books I have cherry picked since then (including a rarity direct direct from the late James Tagus only weeks before his sad death")These include Doug's 5 volume set (no ingratiation intended) I even made it to Dallas for the 50th, and intend being there for the 51st. I live in the UK, and am no admirer of the US. I am however appalled by the injustice of Kennedy's obscene, brutal slaying, the outrageous injustice served on Lee Oswald and offended by the arrogance of the perpetrators and the insult to our intelligence that is the cover up. I have come to 3 simple conclusions thus far.

1. The single bullet nonsense.. Easily dismissed with one question. Why was this theory not advanced from day one. (Answer - James Tague)

2. Anyone paying attention during the propaganda bombardment last November saw demonstrable proof of a cover up.

3. Most importantly, the research/truth community needs leadership and coordination. Without it we are and will continue to be easily picked off and played against each other. This is only readily apparent to someone like myself who has no preconceptions or agenda. In my short time studying this event I have both seen (countless times) people wedded to a theory, and have experienced 1st hand the reaction of a respected researcher and author when I questioned their omission of information from another source, if only in hypothesis. I think Jefferson Morley, in his speech to the Lancer Conference in November, was right. It's high time we went on the offensive. But a united, coordinated offensive. A campaign.

Brian, and Greg.  Unlike you Brian, I've been reading everything I could get my hands on since '67. (Six Seconds in Dallas) I well remember the events as seen on tv on the whole weekend of 11/22/63  and was surprised when the Warren Commission report came out with all the conclusions they did.  None of their conclusions made any sense based on what I had seen and heard and read in the WCR.  I can still be swayed some by the evidence, but I'm sure, in my mind, that there were a lot of people involved in the conspiracy, assassination and cover up.  We probably will never know all of the true facts.  My deepest conviction is that LBJ wanted it to happen very badly,  enough people knew that, so many others wanted it also, that a huge plan came together from the minds at the CIA involving the Mob, Cubans, CIA, Oil people, SS and FBI.  and they made it happen.  It's the kind of event that if you were a part of it, you didn't talk because you knew you wouldn't live.  Yes, the Zapruder film was altered.  There were very many shots fired.  I have been on other forums and sites, there are many that are there, from all over the world to keep people from learning the truth and/or spreading the truth.  I just found this site today, am looking forward to participating.  I will post a profile photo soon.

#32 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:29 AM

Not all conspiracy beliefs are equal. Some have hard evidence to back them up while others are irresponsible speculation. Here's hoping that you can tell the difference.

newspaper.jpg

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#33 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:50 AM

I can think of at least four current forum members who will discern in the above clipping a new avenue of serious deep political research.

I wish I could find the National Lampoon issue (early 1980's, if memory serves) in which a "missing" Z-film frame was presented to the world.  In it, we see a gunman kneeling on the limo's hood and firing a pistol at JFK.  Can you imagine the high-spirited hi-jinks that would ensue if our junior G-men got hold of that piece of "evidence"?

The whole-cloth story of a dying former FBI agent confessing to the murder of Marilyn Monroe.  The Prouty fictive construct of an assassination planning session.  Within the past month we've seen both fabrications not only warmly embraced by these guys, but also put forward as worthy subjects for analysis and debate. 

Thus, intentionally or not, they provide aid and comfort to the killers of JFK.

And when they're called on their ignorance and naivete, they evince not the slightest hint of humility.  Instead, they attack the messengers and otherwise attempt to defend the indefensible.

"Not to worry," they seem to say. "No need to be rude.  This is just one big dance."  

They haven't the foggiest idea that they're dancing at the end of the conspirators' rope.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#34 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:38 AM

They haven't the foggiest idea that they're dancing at the end of the conspirators' rope.

Ballando alla fine di una corda per il divertimento e premi.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#35 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:41 AM

Come ironico che mi ritrovo alla fine della mia corda.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#36 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

Spremitura a saldamente sulla strada provoca ustioni giu di corda.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com