John Cosetella
Phil Dragoo
Adele Edisen
Phil Giuliano
Doug Horne
David Mantik

Scott Myers
Stan Wilbourne

As Founding Members we have a responsibility to safeguard and preserve forum integrity lest it fail to meet its Prime Directives. While it is true that all enforcement matters resulting in Executive Action (deletion of offending posts, member dismissal, etc.) will be handled by--and at the sole discretion of--the Forum Administrator, make no mistake that this group was chosen for their collective integrity and their commitment to preserving a hospitable environment conducive to advanced research. Therefore, any Founding Member may, from time to time and as they see fit, suggest that a member--whose post is in violation of the Rules of Engagement--amend said post in order to bring it into compliance. Such a suggestion should not be construed as an official warning. It should nevertheless be construed as "a word to the wise." A member who fails to heed such a suggestion, provided same is warranted, does so at his or her membership's peril.

Greg Burnham

Admin

• Bob Wilkerson, RobertCesk, RichardWhob and 1 other like this

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:03 AM

I now repeat something I sent to Greg in email, sent to the founding members, aside from a thanks to all.

I am certain that Fletcher Prouty and Rich Dellarosa would be proud of everyone's efforts here abouts.

As well as other like minded people.

I send my own thanks y'all.

Jim

PS: I am glad to see this site come up before McDingbat's house of BS, I can't help but grin when I think of that.

Off to go grab some grey light flying early on a Saturday morning.

• Stan Wilbourne, Christina Gill and MichaelLorsaifs like this

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

Thank you , Jim.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

Thank you to all of you for this forum. Indeed Fletcher Prouty would be proud. I'm starting to love it here.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#5 Admin Staff

Admin Staff

Admin Staff

• Administrators
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

Christina, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Thanks for your participation and involvement.  We appreciate all of your contributions.  This is your home.  We hope that you're coming to stay.

#6 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Christina, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Thanks for your participation and involvement. We appreciate all of your contributions. This is your home. We hope that you're coming to stay.

I'm speechless. Thank you so much for that and the warm welcome.

I consider it a priveldge and honor to be among veteran researchers. Thanks for adopting me lol

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#7 Scott Myers

Scott Myers

Founding Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDallas

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

It's good to see some of the old friends here.  I'll try to stop by now and then.

• Jim Hackett II likes this
----------------------------------
Scott Myers

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

Welcome to the Forum, Scott! It seems like "the good ol' days" now and again. But it's not. We've come a long way, but there's much more to go.

• Scott Myers likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:48 AM

About a year ago I developed symptoms that eventually required surgery in October, '13. Although quite precise and somewhat dangerous, the recovery, as much as there is, was not of long duration. The point is, that medical condition greatly reduced forum monitoring and posting on another forum. After resuming in November/December, I began to notice some familiar names were missing, as well as one who had been banned. A week or so ago I stumbled upon this site, and saw some quite familiar names among the members and founding members. I had been missing a lot of conversations, the quality more so than the quantity, and with a little luck, I will continue my studies among the topics on this forum. Thanks to all involved for that opportunity.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:47 AM

Welcome to the Forum, Larry. We're glad you found us.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

Thanks Greg.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#12 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

I only began to study JFK's murder about 14 months ago, but I intend to catch up fast. I've already read a good 30% of the 100 books I have cherry picked since then (including a rarity direct direct from the late James Tagus only weeks before his sad death")These include Doug's 5 volume set (no ingratiation intended) I even made it to Dallas for the 50th, and intend being there for the 51st. I live in the UK, and am no admirer of the US. I am however appalled by the injustice of Kennedy's obscene, brutal slaying, the outrageous injustice served on Lee Oswald and offended by the arrogance of the perpetrators and the insult to our intelligence that is the cover up. I have come to 3 simple conclusions thus far.

1. The single bullet nonsense.. Easily dismissed with one question. Why was this theory not advanced from day one. (Answer - James Tague)

2. Anyone paying attention during the propaganda bombardment last November saw demonstrable proof of a cover up.

3. Most importantly, the research/truth community needs leadership and coordination. Without it we are and will continue to be easily picked off and played against each other. This is only readily apparent to someone like myself who has no preconceptions or agenda. In my short time studying this event I have both seen (countless times) people wedded to a theory, and have experienced 1st hand the reaction of a respected researcher and author when I questioned their omission of information from another source, if only in hypothesis. I think Jefferson Morley, in his speech to the Lancer Conference in November, was right. It's high time we went on the offensive. But a united, coordinated offensive. A campaign.

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:14 AM

Welcome to the Forum, Brian.

I corrected your username (in your profile) so that it reads properly on the board.

As for your comments, let me add a few of my own.

1. Rather than saying, "Why was this theory not advanced from day one. (Answer - James Tague)" [emphasis added]

I'd say, "The SBT was not advanced from day one because it was not needed until after the discovery of the wounding of James Tague.

IOW: It would not have been advanced at all--day one or day one hundred and one--had there not been an additional wound for which

to account.

2. True. But that could hardly have been the "straw that broke the camel's back" for someone who was already paying attention to the

case. I can't imagine anyone who has genuinely studied this case honestly reaching the conclusion that the WCR was correct unless

they are...wait for it: cognitively impaired or complicit in the crime. Of course, that assumes that the individual had reasonable access to

the evidence.

3. As for leadership and coordination, like I said: Welcome to the Forum!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:03 AM

Hi Greg

Not sure if this should be a thread, but, very briefly, on my points

1. It was a rhetorical question. Ask it of a lone nutter and watch them implode :-)

2. Perhaps I should have phrased it better.

3. I feel welcome already - great to be able to talk about this (in the UK I know only one other person to whom I can - and I met him in the Texas Theatre!!)

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

It's all good, Brian. No more talking to yourself here. We're listening!   :D

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

It's good to see some of the old friends here.  I'll try to stop by now and then.

Scott Myers....

Good to see ya here man.

Sorry I didn't notice this before now.

OFF TOPIC a little:

But aside from Z film studies Mr. Myers did, I really like a JFK jr. study Scott did of the media fable being assembled live in the media clips.

On Topic:

The Coley interview is good too.

I trust y'all are still doing good music man.

Best Regards

Jim

Come on back to the joint Scott.

Take yer shoes off rest a bit

Y'all come back ya' hear?

• Scott Myers likes this

#17 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

Perhaps I will start a Forum here for JFK Jr. if Scott wants to post a lot of the work we did back in 1999 and 2000. I believe we have a lot of the John DiNardo work available, as well.

• Scott Myers likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#18 Scott Myers

Scott Myers

Founding Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDallas

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

Scott Myers....

Good to see ya here man.

Sorry I didn't notice this before now.

OFF TOPIC a little:

But aside from Z film studies Mr. Myers did, I really like a JFK jr. study Scott did of the media fable being assembled live in the media clips.

On Topic:

The Coley interview is good too.

I trust y'all are still doing good music man.

Best Regards

Jim

Come on back to the joint Scott.

Take yer shoes off rest a bit

Y'all come back ya' hear?

Thanks, Jim!  It's good to see you here, too!  This is the first time I've been back just because I've been so busy.  A friend let me know you had posted.

Yep, still doing a little with the JFK case but much more slowly than before.  The Coley interview was done by Mark Oakes and I think Martin Barkley was with him.  I cleaned up the video and audio for Mark and he allowed me to put a copy on my site.

For those who don't know, the JFK, Jr. video I made was from news footage sent to me by John DiNardo.  Up until he sent me the footage, I had very little interest in that case.  After seeing how the story changed continually, I made the video to demonstrate that.

And I'm still playing music now and then.  I won't ever give that up.

I'll try to stop in now and then.

Scott Myers

#19 Scott Myers

Scott Myers

Founding Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDallas

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

Perhaps I will start a Forum here for JFK Jr. if Scott wants to post a lot of the work we did back in 1999 and 2000. I believe we have a lot of the John DiNardo work available, as well.

That's something I'll think about, Greg.  It's a good idea.

Scott Myers

#20 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:03 AM

The JFK Jr. media exposure you all did is quite revealing and GOOD!

As for adding a subsection??? Seems relevant to me.

The chimera of "WHAT IFs".... "John-John" as the older generation knew him and remembered the children being part of the oval office activities.

America felt they had things in common with a young couple raising children in the White House.

All of which made the shock effect of the Coup that much more profound.

"JFK and the Unthinkable" makes clear the gulf between the Enemy and the rest of the World.

One can kill one that knows love but the love remains. Martin was right.

However, I do feel as my view that MAYBE without the bellicosity of Bu$h/Cheney blowing tough and acting bad 2001 would have been different.

Without the killing of the next Kennedy those chickenhawk punks would never have been elected. But they weren't were they.

Reminds me of having to part with RFK and accept by default RMNixon the CRIMINAL buried with full honors????!?!?!?!

WT.....unconvicted is not innocence.

A young couple having young children in the White House is to me a good thing.

Hard to think of launching drones on other folks' children when you have your own young ones close.

Or it would be for me.

Kind of like a minute by minute reminder of your own humanity.

A good thing for anyone's spirit.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com