• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:59 AM

"Ramon F. Herrera" has a new thread on the Across the Pond Scum forum titled "Just when we thought that the LNs were an extinguishing [sic] species ... "

In it, "he" boldly encourages prolongation of the long-settled debate -- precisely the foundation upon which the ongoing cover-up is built -- by providing the Internet address of a disinformation-ridden forum to which he would direct truth-seekers:

"If any of you is [sic] interested in actual confrontations with the real opposition (instead of debating [XXX] The Contrarian) you are encouraged to visit that forum."

("The Contrarian" of whom "Herrera" writes is a JFK assassination poster who has called "him" out and exposed part of "his" game.)  

"Herrera"'s message: All who would challenge "his" orthodoxy are promoting ideas unworthy of consideration and personally are deserving of contempt.

Not bad enough?  How about "Herrera"'s endorsement of "the most advanced uses of graphics, 3D, etc." as offered on that forum?

If "Herrera" didn't exist (assuming that "he" does, if only for a moment), the Facilitators would have to invent "him" (assuming that they haven't, if only for a moment).

• Greg Burnham likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:11 AM

"Herrera" continues "his" dirty work as "he" now engages "David von Pein" in public "debate."

Cover-up Facilitators lift their glasses.

Further, "Herrera" now pleads that "he" and "his" acolytes "desperately need the measurements of Dealey Plaza".

Need the measurements for WHAT?  To establish WHAT that is not already established?

The pleading of "Herrera" embodies a chilling and disengenuous sub-text: namely, that conspiracy has not been proven and cannot be proven absent the completion of "his" work.

I call out "Herrera" enabler/cheerleader Jim diEugenio not merely to indicate the shallowness of his intellect and the depth of his narcissism, but also -- and far more significantly -- to illustrate yet again how the majority of the most celebrated (unjustly, in this instance) JFK assassination "experts" adamantly refuse to define, seek, and affect justice for John Kennedy and all who were/are collaterally damaged by his killers in favor of unending self-aggrandisement.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:18 PM

Comic relief: At the Maggie's Drawers forum, Jim diEugenio and a certain S**** K***** -- two of the worst writers and shallowest thinkers on the planet -- are in a pissing match about matters editorial.  

Someone alert the Witless Protection Program.

Again, I bring this sort of thing to your attention to underscore the ongoing disintegration of academic and intellectual standards among published high-profile JFK assassination writers.

• Greg Burnham likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:21 PM

Today the idiot "Ramon Herrera," whose measuring-Dealey-Plaza disinformation His Shallowness DiEugenio has championed, continues to telegraph "his" LN leanings.  Having previously praised Dale Myers' "proof" of the SBT, "he" now endorses Gus Russo and the other accessories who put together one of the most sinister televised promotions of the LN lie.

"Herrera" charms us with this at the Across the Pond Scum forum:

"Frankly, the evidence for Lee being in Mexico is overwhelming. See the PBS Frontline documentary: PBS Frontline: Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald?"

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com