• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:00 AM

What do "Ramon F. Herrera" and Wynton Marsalis have in common?

"Herrera" is at it again from the bullies' pulpit of the Across-the-Pond-Scum forum.

"His" latest contribution to the corrosive weaponized stupidity that eats away at progress toward truth and justice for JFK is "his" "Four Reconstructions of the Crime" thread.  

There "Herrera" attempts to dignify "his" plan to create an "open source 3D model of Dealey Plaza" that will settle the LN/CT "argument" once and for all by comparing it to the cover-up-enhancing "studies" of the assassination conducted by accessories-after-the-fact CBS News, ABC News/Dale Myers, and PBS/Luke and Michael Haag.

"Herrera" judges those responsible for creating and disseminating these abominations to be "not interested in the truth."  In point of fact, the cover-up Facilitators who ordered and oversaw the development of the projects are obsessed by the truth in the same way that controlled demolition experts are obsessed with the nature of the structures they seek to demolish.

Then comes the bigger lie:  "Herrera" engages in the onanism for which "he" is infamous by describing the powers behind "his" own cover-up exercise ("implemented by Mark Messer, Martin Hinrichs, David Oldroyd, Andrew Mason, James Goodlet, Ramon Herrera and several other volunteers, some participants of [the Across-the-Pond-Scum] forum.  Self funded, with very limited resources.  The intention is to donate all the files to a university(s) and the National Archives" [sic]) as "interested in the truth."

The reality, of course, is that, in terms of their positive contributions to the strengthening and preservation of the cover-up, there is not an iota of difference between these foul endeavors.  "Herrera" is simply the latest charlatan enlisted to debate the undebatable, re-prove the already proven, misdirect, disinform, and otherwise encourage the circle-jerkers who will stop at nothing to retard the aforementioned "progress toward truth and justice for JFK."

Care to guess who was first to encourage "Herrera"?

Why, none other than the Chairman of the Shallow Politics Department, Jim diEugenio!

"Good Ramon, keep us all informed," he cheers.  

"Informed" of WHAT, exactly?  

What the editorially challenged diEugenio (he who, when ghostwriters/editors are marked absent, conjures such side-splitters as his recent references to the work of "amphibious experts") should have written is  "continue to keep us all dis-informed".

But that would require political depth perception and broader intellect unencumbered by narcissism.

"Ego," as my late, beloved uncle John Beatini taught me years ago, "is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

As usual, diEugenio is feeling no pain.

As usual, "Herrera" and the fools  who encourage "him" are giant pains in truth's ass.

And to answer the question I posed at the beginning of this complaint: Both "Herrera" and Marsalis are third-rate poseurs relying upon for their existence as public performers relentless propaganda and dumbed-down audiences.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:29 PM

Recently, I came across a 3D model of the TSBD doorway area that included a couple of "models" of persons on the upper step/landing that represented possibly a "known occupant" and also a "supposed occupant" as well. But, even I, me, dumber than dirt computer illiterate me, could see some inaccuracy regarding space and distance "modeling".

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

Conspiracy in the assassination of JFK has been proven beyond all doubt to the degree of metaphysical certitude.

Justice for the millions upon millions of victims of that world-historic crime has not been defined, let alone attained.

And yet the fools measure.

And yet the killers rejoice in the measurements.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:05 AM

"Herrera" maintains that the SBT remains an open-to-debate issue requiring more "study".

"Herrera" is either a fool or a conspirator.

And Jim diEugenio is his champion.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:09 AM

"Herrera" maintains that the neuro-muscular explanation for JFK's backward head snap  remains an open-to-debate issue requiring more "study".

"Herrera" is either a fool or a conspirator.

And Jim diEugenio is his champion.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:17 PM

I will forever recall thinking that the "solution" of the crime of murder of JFK just did not seem adequate, and eagerly awaited the result of the Warren Commission "investigation". But, by the fall of '64, I was quite disappointed. And, after June '68, I had no real expectation of a thorough investigation for JFK or RFK, as well as MLK. I had high hopes in the late '70s, but again quite low expectations.

Computers are great, and have changed life as we know it, and they enhance knowledge, but they cannot change actual facts, nor overcome tainted evidence. And, it is somewhat disturbing to see hard and brilliant work among some very good researchers discarded because of "newer technology". JMO. FWIW.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 08:36 AM

UPDATE: "Herrera" now claims that Dr. Wecht, via his Citizens Against Political Assassinations group, shortly will have "an interview with David Ferriero, the Archivist of the United States.  I was invited to be a techical advisor.  Therefore, doctor Wecht [sic] is sort of my boss.  :-)"

If "Herrera" is telling the truth, then cover-up Facilitators are rejoicing.

Someone with access to Dr. Wecht and his son Benjamin -- who, "Herrera" claims, "called me and asked me to keep them posted" on "his" work --  must step forward and warn them about this charlatan.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com