59 replies to this topic

#1 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

Raw Color Footage of Assassination of RFK...in colour and sound..

If this is posted in the wrong area, I could find no off topic...please where to, if so..thanks b..

#2 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:50 AM

Powerful footage. The reaction of Sissy Spacek as Liz Garrison in JFK when her husband tells her of Robert's assassination always brings a lump to my throat. The arrogance of the Power Elite behind both deaths is what enrages me most.

#3 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:44 AM

Hi Brian; Yes as she says...BOTH BROTHERS......It was almost unbelievable at the time, very hard to accept, he was so very needed and is still missed....the people along the train tracks as the funeral train takes him back to New York, the expressions on their faces of so very many, always gets to me also... another tragic waste.of...The...Tragic Sixties...thanks for the come back...b

#4 Admin Staff

Admin Staff

Admin Staff

• Administrators
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

Bernice, you put this post in exactly the right area.  B)

#5 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:32 PM

So what do I WIN huh huh ???? :wacko: :blink: :Db

#6 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:04 AM

Thanks for the video Bernice!!! Kudos to the Admin staff for adding this section. I've always thought both of these crimes were comitted for the same reasons essentially.

I'm going to be back in the next few days. I'm gonna look for things to add to this section.

Also I'd like to add some of Bobby's speeches. What would be the best place to place them.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#7 Ashley Wood

Ashley Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

An interesting part of this footage occurs just after RFK has finished speaking. He is heading off to his right and then someone says "Senator, Senator this way" and he turns and moves to his left. Then someone says "Rosie no" to Rosie Greer. Ethel also looks surprised at this change in direction. She looks like she is saying / thinking "oh we're going this way". They are then led to the pantry.

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

Thanks for the video Bernice!!! Kudos to the Admin staff for adding this section. I've always thought both of these crimes were comitted for the same reasons essentially.

I'm going to be back in the next few days. I'm gonna look for things to add to this section.

Also I'd like to add some of Bobby's speeches. What would be the best place to place them.

You're welcome, Christina

I've been debating myself on whether or not to extend the forum into other areas. I have decided to keep it fairly

narrowly defined.

Although I won't add a section for MLK, it is not because he is irrelevant. However, I feel that it is important to keep

focused on this case. RFK, on the other hand, was not only the President's brother, he was the Attorney General, as

well as, JFK's closest advisor. He is relevant for different reasons that are more closely associated with the Kennedy

Administration, crisis management, and he was on the periphery of the assassination's investigation (if not right in the

middle of it)...Not to mention that he, too, was assassinated, was the victim of an alleged "lone nut" who was similarly

set up as the patsy.  Even the contradictory physical evidence (number of holes in the walls, type of gun that allegedly

was used, number of shots/bullets recovered, capacity of alleged gun/maximum number of bullets, distance from target

and trajectory) is similarly unresolved.

Anyway, RFK is too relevant to exclude. 

• Jim Hackett II and Christina Gill like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Guest_Roger DeLaria_*

Guest_Roger DeLaria_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:05 PM

An interesting part of this footage occurs just after RFK has finished speaking. He is heading off to his right and then someone says "Senator, Senator this way" and he turns and moves to his left. Then someone says "Rosie no" to Rosie Greer. Ethel also looks surprised at this change in direction. She looks like she is saying / thinking "oh we're going this way". They are then led to the pantry.

Ashley,

That part stuck out to me as well. Bobby clearly understood he was to exit the stage in one direction, and is redirected off the other side at the last moment and led right into the ambush. I've always thought it was highly suspect, much in the same way JFK's motorcade route was changed at the last moment before he was led to his death.

#10 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:14 PM

Gregory Freeman Stone collection on the Robert F. Kennedy assassination

http://www.usc.edu/l...aid.php?fa=0241

b

#11 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

Yes, this is where the set up came into play. Just before midnight, while still in the 5th floor suite of the hotel, RFK agreed to address the overflow crowd in the ball room underneath the Embassy Room ballroom. This was at the prodding of the California politicians. Many of the people in the lower ballroom where volunteers who worked hard to get him elected. This threw a wrench into the assassination plan as his assassins would be brought into the pantry during his speech. To have RFK not be brought immediately to them after the speech and instead go to another location would have caused the assassination to be aborted. So CIA has ten to fifteen minutes to change this decision and make sure RFK is brought into the kill zone  after speaking. I am  certain CIA  occupied one of the suites at the hotel and RFKs own suite was bugged. So when Kennedy agreed to the second stop, CIA knew of it instantly. Kennedy's campaign has been infiltrated by deep cover CIA agents  and one of these agents is an advance man brought onto the campaign just days before. As Kennedy finished his speech and was walking to his right as previously instructed, this agent spoke to Karl Uecker, the maitred', and told Karl to reverse course and  take Kennedy out the back curtain. One of the voices you hear is his as he is holding open the curtain for Kennedy to pass through. This movement will separate RFK from his security detail and someone else, unidentified, will inform Kennedy that a change in plan has been made and he is to walk toward the press room passing the pantry.

William Barry: "One of the parties (Fred Dutton) had  told me  that it was becoming late, the pencil press had a deadline and instead of going to the original second place (Ambassador Room) ... would go to the col room(press room). He (RFK) was called by someone at the mid-rear of the stage and he turned that way. The curtain was parted - they went through the curtain and he jumped down. I think its a jump of 3-4 feet.

Bob Funk: (camera crew onstage with the Senator) Funk said he heard a man say, "This way Senator" and he was sure that person was not Barry.

#12 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:59 PM

Michael Calder has done a lot of research into the RFK assassination.  Good to see him posting here.

Michael, do you have any ideas who the gunman was behind RFK, in the pantry?  And what was the role of Thane Caesar?

And, Gerry Bruno?  What of him?  His role in the assassination of both brothers?

#13 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

So CIA has ten to fifteen minutes to change this decision and make sure RFK is brought into the kill zone  after speaking. I am  certain CIA  occupied one of the suites at the hotel and RFKs own suite was bugged. So when Kennedy agreed to the second stop, CIA knew of it instantly. Kennedy's campaign has been infiltrated by deep cover CIA agents  and one of these agents is an advance man brought onto the campaign just days before. 

Hello Michael,

If you would, please be more specific regarding your charge that "CIA" killed RFK.  

Was the institution ordered to do so?  If so, by whom?  Was the assassination an act of US government will?  Or do you argue that so-called rogue elements of CIA acted in Los Angeles?

Can you confirm that in fact you are referencing CIA "agents" as opposed to "officers"?

Thank you.

Where, within the Evica-Drago Conspiracy Model would you place your "CIA"?  Sponsor?  Facilitator?  Mechanic?

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#14 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

You're welcome, Christina

I've been debating myself on whether or not to extend the forum into other areas. I have decided to keep it fairly

narrowly defined.

Although I won't add a section for MLK, it is not because he is irrelevant. However, I feel that it is important to keep

focused on this case. RFK, on the other hand, was not only the President's brother, he was the Attorney General, as

well as, JFK's closest advisor. He is relevant for different reasons that are more closely associated with the Kennedy

Administration, crisis management, and he was on the periphery of the assassination's investigation (if not right in the

middle of it)...Not to mention that he, too, was assassinated, was the victim of an alleged "lone nut" who was similarly

set up as the patsy.  Even the contradictory physical evidence (number of holes in the walls, type of gun that allegedly

was used, number of shots/bullets recovered, capacity of alleged gun/maximum number of bullets, distance from target

and trajectory) is similarly unresolved.

Anyway, RFK is too relevant to exclude. 

Couldn't agree more, Greg.

Again thank you for including RFK in this. It feels more complete in my opinion.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#15 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

And don't forget the sections of the walls that were cut out that had bullet holes in them went missing. Wonder what explanation the LAPD has for that.

JFK

#16 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

My God that's hard to watch :(

JFK

#17 Guest_Roger DeLaria_*

Guest_Roger DeLaria_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:06 PM

Absolutely incredible for the LAPD to destroy the wall sections and ceiling panels because they said they "wouldn't fit into a filing cabinet". Not surprising at all given they destroyed so many photos, too.

http://www.nytimes.c...tos-burned.html

http://articles.lati..._1_special-unit

http://www.deseretne...OUS.html?pg=all

#18 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

Well there you have it. If these idiots wanted to convince people the official story was true then they failed miserably when they destroyed evidence.

Thanks for those articles Roger.

JFK

#19 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

Stan and Charles. Oh I typed this whole thing and lost it. There is a gunman who is identical to Sirhan. He is working at the hotel the week of the murder in the kitchen. There is also a person who is under mkultra  as well, and is a ringer for Sirhan. The shooter is one of these two men. Cesar is there to insure Sirhan gains access to the pantry so he can be framed. The advance men are responsible for Kennedy's movements and Bruno has to be on board in order to make sure Kennedy is brought into the CIA planned kill zone. Richard Helms is the father of mkultra and hence if Sirhan is a Manchurian Candidate, CIA is involved. There is no such thing as rogue elements killing presidents and senators. They are not stupid or brave enough to try it. Sorry to be so brief.

#20 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:58 PM

Stan and Charles. Oh I typed this whole thing and lost it. There is a gunman who is identical to Sirhan. He is working at the hotel the week of the murder in the kitchen. There is also a person who is under mkultra  as well, and is a ringer for Sirhan. The shooter is one of these two men. Cesar is there to insure Sirhan gains access to the pantry so he can be framed. The advance men are responsible for Kennedy's movements and Bruno has to be on board in order to make sure Kennedy is brought into the CIA planned kill zone. Richard Helms is the father of mkultra and hence if Sirhan is a Manchurian Candidate, CIA is involved. There is no such thing as rogue elements killing presidents and senators. They are not stupid or brave enough to try it. Sorry to be so brief.

Michael,

Your vacillation between Gospels of specifics and generalities is destructive to your argument.  That being noted, there is an element common to both: utter lack of documentation.

Further, two of your three concluding sentences are, to be kind, vague and simplistic to the point of being nonsensical.

Who "killed" the Kennedys?  Please consider using the Evica-Drago Conspiracy Model to help organize your answer.  Who were the Sponsors?  Who were the Facilitators?  Who were the Mechanics?

Into which category does your "CIA" properly fit?

Thanks,

Charles

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com