Photo

A Reverse-Engineering Metaphor to Help Clarify the Sponsor/Facilitator/Mechanic Conspiracy Model

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:09 AM

The Evica-Drago JFK Conspiracy Model (Sponsors/Facilitators/Mechanics) is herein re-stated in the form of a reverse-engineering metaphor:

The nail does not swing the hammer. The hammer does not direct the carpenter. The carpenter does not engage the general contractor. The general contractor does not create the architect's blueprints. The architect does not commission the renovations.

The home owners initiate and pay for the project, approve and give the go-ahead to realize plans -- and do not dream of soiling their hands on the worksite or inviting the carpenter, general contractor, or architect to dinner.

Case-in-point: Allen Dulles -- an ARCHITECT of the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

In the language of the Evica-Drago Conspiracy Model: Allen Dulles -- a prime FACILITATOR of the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I submit this analysis in the wake of a major, ill-considered (although very well-considered by cover-up Facilitators) effort to identify Dulles as a SPONSOR of the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy -- an effort being led by self-promoting, shallow politics-spouting narcissists scrambling to take credit for "discovering" scholar Greg Poulgrain's important, ground-breaking volume, The Incubus of Intervention: Conflicting Indonesia Strategies of John F. Kennedy and Allen Dulles.

For all of his savvy, courage, and truly impressive scholarship, Poulgrain has not yet demonstrated a commensurate understanding of the deep political structure of JFK's murder. I note this reality not as an indictment of his work, but rather with the hope that he will narrow and deepen his focus on the murders of Kennedy and Dag Hammarskjold and ultimately understand in full detail the necrotic tissue that connects them.

I urge one and all to read The Incubus of Intervention: Conflicting Indonesia Strategies of John F. Kennedy and Allen Dulles.

And go from there.

• Chuck Barlow and Mark Jamieson like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:51 AM

Thank you Charles for the excellent word picture that illustrates the theory, and thanks for the book recommendation.

• Charles Drago and Mark Jamieson like this

#3 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:47 PM

Charles,

Until the Evica-Drago Model came across my path, I couldn't make sense of many of the finer points of the assassination.  I'm very thankful for your efforts.

• Charles Drago likes this

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:47 AM

Charles,

Until the Evica-Drago Model came across my path, I couldn't make sense of many of the finer points of the assassination.  I'm very thankful for your efforts.

My work is a footnote to that of George Michael Evica.

• Mark Jamieson likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

You must have rather large feet.

• Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:21 PM

And you know what they say about men with large feet and large hands.*

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:21 PM

*They make great clowns.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 13 August 2016 - 09:58 PM

I tend to believe that my knowledge, to the degree I have it, about the JFK Assassination was acquired prior to the 50th anniversary of the event, after over 30 years studying the research. But, my understanding, to the degree that I do understand, has been tremendously enhanced over the last 3+ years.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#9 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:46 AM

The Evica-Drago model of the JFK assassination clarifies the conception. 

Another useful way of thinking about the assassination is that in the Drago stipulation it is, in addition to all else, a dramatic construct.

A corollary to the Drago edition states those not finding the event conspiracy are deficient or complicit.

The single sponsor fetish appears in the work of Craig Zirbel, Barr McClellan, Phil Nelson, Howard Hunt, Robert Morrow, Roger Stone et al.

Endless problems with such an assertion include that Johnson resisted the Commission concept, and was forced to adopt it.

Johnson, having achieved his life's ambition, fled March 1968 to retreat into a dark world of paranoia and depression

conveniently heart-attacking between the Hoover heart attack and the Nixon death by a thousand Woodward columns on a few inches of Helms duct tape

In Gerard Colby and Charlotte Dennett, Thy Will Be Done: The Conquest of the Amazon: Nelson Rockefeller and Evangelism in the Age of Oil, 1994, and Donald Gibson, Battling Wall Street: The Kennedy Presidency, 1994, we see the business model.

A consortium of interests executes and profits from the multipronged infiltration and exploitation of the Third World.

The 35th president took a radically different approach as seen in Jim DiEugenio  JFK’s Embrace of Third World Nationalists

Stephen Kinzer, The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and their Secret World War, and David Talbot, The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government present a useful view of one in position to utilize the Sword and the Shield of the deep state to create the matrix for the event.

John Newman has said the Kill Castro plotting masked the JFK assassination planning. 

Did the CIA intend to hit Castro?  Or did it make the Harvey-Maheu-Roselli contacts deniable as Angleton created the legend of Oswald with the Mexico City act written by Phillips, and perhaps the scene in the Senate, by the Morales crew?

The Beltway clings to the Oswald's Magic Bullet fairy tale to keep its jobs, as does the average Winston Smith in the networks and newspapers, as do the professors keeping tenure in the ivied halls of academe.

The man who was not in the window and did not shoot a rifle could not and did not inflict the fatal frontal wound from behind.

Yet the elite maintains that doublethink dogma and the proles have beer and sports.

A number of bodies has piled up of late concerning the revelation of hacked emails showing the queen-in-waiting is in a web of crime and treason.

None dare call it treason, though Sibel Edmonds paints corruption and treason in the Diego Rivera mural A Classified Woman

As James Douglass depicts the miasma surrounding President Kennedy without any single malefactor so the current situation appears

as toxic smoke curling under the door indicating the room behind is ablaze

In intelligence agencies, military organizations, crime families, orders are followed.

Ultimately there is one who gives the order, but in the Dylan "Gotta Serve Somebody" (1979) sense:

But you’re gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed
You’re gonna have to serve somebody
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you’re gonna have to serve somebody

And if one goes outside the organization one is hit like Giancana or Roselli or Colby.

In Terry Reed and John Cummings, Compromised: Clinton, Bush, and the CIA, 1994, a GHWB official observes in 1983 that Clinton is chosen.

Today the Clinton opponent is loudly bashed by the same Bush dynasty, as though Edmonds is right--this bipartisan simulation is illusion.

Kissinger in 2013 foresaw Iran as a future friend.  A Democrat president greenlights the Islamic Republic on its path to the Death to America bomb.

And they all went to hell in a little rowboat.

Korean War as a four-way deal between Stalin, Mao, Kim, Truman, leading to Ike warning of military-industrial complex

which removes the obstruction, leading to the Truman editorial "Limit CIA to Intelligence"

Eric Snowden indicates intelligence gathering is hardly "limited"

In the U.S. the inconvenient journalist is just as endangered as in Russia

It's just that the means of elimination here are ever more imaginative

No, Virginia, LBJ did not kill JFK

What is so powerful as to attract support from the wolves of Wall Street, the despots of the Gulf States, and the dying Nazi collaborator?

Add to the riddle that the actress is falling and will not be able to get up

There is no one who knows outside the Gates of Eden

2iu3lo5.jpg

• Charles Drago and Mark Jamieson like this

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:37 AM

The single sponsor fetish appears in the work of Craig Zirbel, Barr McClellan, Phil Nelson, Howard Hunt, Robert Morrow, Roger Stone et al.

Did the CIA intend to hit Castro?  Or did it make the Harvey-Maheu-Roselli contacts deniable as Angleton created the legend of Oswald with the Mexico City act written by Phillips, and perhaps the scene in the Senate, by the Morales crew?

Castro the hemispheric boogeyman, always most valuable as a living causa frigoris bellum, understood, so he kept internal rivals/colder causes in check.  

Patsied and preserved and fed to toothless toe tasters frothing to get their licks in.

Who could conceive it?

Who could produce it Off Beltway?

Better to ask: Who couldn't? 

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com