46 replies to this topic

#21 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 01:26 AM

I fear nothing.  Everything dies.  Summer is a-buzz with life; winter kills.

Putin the Romanov masses troops, launches sorties from Iran.

Hillary Rodham Clinton provided Czar Vladimir with America's uranium, and collaborated in the atomic gift certificate for the ayatollah

Her successor said Death to America doesn't mean that, in the fashion of is meaning/not meaning is

Merkel has introduced hundreds of thousands of men behaving badly, over the objections of the German people

And the women object, and Hillary is the champion of women, and she will bring many more hundreds of thousands

Of men behaving like her fake husband

Growth has not been so low since World War II and she will tax more

Not what JFK advised for such a time

The military is at 1940 levels as the Czar and the Middle Kingdom Warlords eye expansion

The general ownership of guns credited with ousting King George III is to be abrogated

The Top Secret emails are the tip of the iceberg:  someone's become a multimillionaire by selling U.S. foreign policy futures

The Saudis and the Gulf States own the candidate in a consortium with Soros the Nazi collaborator and who knows who else

The bizarre dysphasia, spasms of mute startle reaction, the coughing, the infirmity requiring pillows and stools

and absurdly brief public interaction (not to mention no press availability which is not screened, scripted and rehearsed)

punctuated by cancelled events and days off for "rest"

on top of corruption, criminality, and treason assure us the "often confused" Hero of Benghazi will not disappoint

Having set the region ablaze, armed jihadis in a pathetic attempt to unseat Assad, assured a nuclear Iran will rise like a mushroom cloud

Provoked a Burn Loot Murder gang financed by Soros in conjunction with a nationalization of police

The record number with EBT in lieu of employment will float on the surface of the ever-doubling national debt

until entangled on the barricades

for the only product of America under Alinsky's Luciferian darling will be revolution

removing the last checks and balances against the Just-Us of the cabal

dxz7tk.jpg

• Greg Burnham, Chuck Barlow and Mark Jamieson like this

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:43 PM

Trump's 1995 tax returns were illegally furnished to the New York Times who, in turn, illegally published them. Both acts--the leaking of the documents and the publication of the documents--are felonies. His expeditious use of the tax code to his advantage is not illegal nor is it even suspect. Yet they are presented as another "scandal" without merit.

Additionally, it is not a law that presidential candidates must release their tax returns. I find it to be a rather stupid expectation, especially when aimed at a businessman. The same is not necessarily true of a politician. For example, a career politician who has been in public service many years and grown wealthy at the same time might be suspect for reasons of potential conflicts of interest. In such a case, it may be in their own self interest to make their tax returns public if they have nothing to hide about how they accumulated their wealth while in public service.

While Donald Trump may be a blow hard and not a nice guy, any allegations of his committing illegal acts are purely speculative, at best. It is beyond belief, IMO, that Clinton can even be allowed to run for any public office given that it has been proved through video tape that she very recently lied to congress while under oath, not to mention the many, many other acts of perfidy. These acts are NOT even in question, but are easily demonstrable.

Clinton has been a PUBLIC SERVANT sworn to serve the American people in several capacities over the years, yet she has repeatedly betrayed it. This is easily demonstrated on multiple counts.

No matter what I may think of Donald Trump, he has never sworn an oath to me or the American people as a public servant.

Therein lies the difference.

• Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 03 October 2016 - 02:41 PM

I love it when we disagree.  It's so refreshing ... 

A plague on both their houses -- or to be more accurate, on both wings of their shared house.

As for the NYT's "felonies" -- Let's try to be consistent in our commitment to the letter and spirit of the law.  Did you evince similar outrage at Daniel Ellsberg?  Do you extend it today to Julian Assange and Edward Snowden and Sybel Edmonds?

I stipulate that Trump apparently didn't break any laws in taking a billion dollar tax deduction.  To my knowledge, the NYT makes no such claim.  Nor can I speak to the nobility -- or lack thereof -- nor the controlling agenda in the paper's decision to risk public censure and possible legal penalties for publishing the material (although it's my understanding that since they didn't reveal his federal tax returns,illegality is not noted).

The "allegations," then, of which you write seem to be the stuff of straw men.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And I'm afraid that Trump's career as a businessman does not give him a "pass" here; since the moment he formally declared his candidacy, Trump has been a politician -- one whose self-stated qualifications to serve in the office he seeks are fair game for investigative journalists and others.

Trump describes himself as "smart" for having taken the deduction (actually, the smart guys in this operation are his accountants).  He speaks not a syllable about the unfairness of a system that would allow a billionaire to avoid -- legally -- paying taxes for years while others living paycheck to paycheck carry society's burdens.  And just how "smart" is a businessman who loses a cool bil?

And why is it that when a billionaire avoids paying taxes, he's called "smart," but when someone from the working poor avoids paying taxes, he or she is called a pariah?

Regarding potential conflicts of interest, let's slightly amend the term to "conficts of the public's interest".  With which corporations doing business with the USG and being paid with taxpayers' dollars did Trump do business?  What does Trump's record as a businessman tell us about his character and the likely recipients of his presidential largess?

You write, "No matter what I may think of Donald Trump, he has never sworn an oath to me or the American people as a public servant.  Therein lies the difference [between Trump and Cllinton)."  To which I respond, "Really?  You want to wait until Trump is elected to learn all there is of relevance to know about him?  Is not a declaration of candidacy an 'oath'of very real sorts?  Are we really reduced to dealing in technicalities?"

Hilary Clinton is a war criminal and a serial liar.  Donald trump is a racist, a sexist, a Fascist -- a would-be leader representing "a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralied autocratic government ... [characterized by] severe economic and social regimentation" -- and a de facto oligarch -- a would-be leader of "a government in which a small group exercises control, especially for corrupt and selfish purposes."

But what truly troubles me about your post above is its implied baseline: that Trump and Clinton represent a meaningful choice for the electorate.

Listen to George Carlin speak the truth -- and pay close attention between 1:47 and 1:58.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#24 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:04 PM

Let us cut to the chase:

Hilary Clinton is a war criminal and a serial liar.  Donald trump is a racist, a sexist, a Fascist -- a would-be leader representing "a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralied autocratic government ... [characterized by] severe economic and social regimentation" -- and a de facto oligarch -- a would-be leader of "a government in which a small group exercises control, especially for corrupt and selfish purposes."

But what truly troubles me about your post above is its implied baseline: that Trump and Clinton represent a meaningful choice for the electorate.

Listen to George Carlin speak the truth -- and pay close attention between 1:47 and 1:58.

I made no such claim that EITHER candidate is suitable for the office of POTUS. However, I think it imprudent to resort to ad hominem "name calling" as it pertains to either Clinton or Trump. That is why I only cited the record as far as we know it.

In my view, for those (NOT me) who are inclined to vote this election cycle--it is important NOT to vote for Clinton based simply on the SPECULATION that Trump might be guilty of the things for which he is accused. Rather, as a point of logic, a vote for Clinton is an immoral act by definition, based on proof that the allegations against her are true. We have no PROOF that Trump is any of the things he is accused of except for offending almost everyone with his ill chosen words and caustic rhetoric. That too may disqualify him, but it does not rise to the same level of disqualification, IMO, as does a vote for Clinton. Still, that alone does not justify a vote for Trump.

I am very familiar with the Carlin clip and wholly endorse it.

But if we were to abandon the electoral process in this country all together this cycle, what would you suggest to replace it as a more palatable option? 4 more years of Barack Obama? Many are long on criticism, but rather short on solutions.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

[I quote JFK above not to suggest that the "Carlin solution" lacks thought, but rather that the opinions reached by many voters do. BTW: Carlin actually sounds very much like Trump in his assessment of this "rigged" system.]

Greg Burnham
Admin

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#25 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:12 AM

Vaughan Meader sounded very very much like JFK.

I wonder if Trump can do a good Ed Sullivan ... 

What "proof" do we have that Trump is a racist and a sexist and a Fascist and a would-be oligarch?

If it quacks like a duck ... and, when truth is hurled at it, it ducks like a quack ... 

If one panders to, incites, seeks the support of, behaves like, and expresses solidarity with the views of racists and sexists ...

If one identifies onself as a "businessman" in a quest for public office, puts forward a platform beholden and in service to a corporatist agenda, and otherwise stands for corporatocracy over democracy -- which is to say, Fascism ... 

And even if you are not convinced that such circumstantial evidence rises to the level of "proof," you cannot deny the accuracy of my review of Trump's statements and actions during the campaign to date.  So let us assume, for the sake of argument, that Trump is saying and doing these things simply to get elected, and that they do not reflect his core values and beliefs.  What are we left with?

A liar ... a coward absent the courage of his convictions ... a villainous manipulator of emotions not beyond inciting violence in order to achieve his political ends.

Unless, of course, you continue to insist upon arguing that all of Trumps' words and deeds during this campaign are merely the ill-chosen representations of an insensitive dolt that offend but are otherwise harmless.

As a point of logic, a vote for a serial liar and war criminal is an immoral act by definition -- as is a vote for a serial liar who preaches racism, sexism, and corporatocratic governance.

I must add that when Clinton lies under oath, she violates criminal statutes and betrays the public trust.  When Trump lies -- and you cannot rationally argue that he does not do so serially -- he betrays the public trust.

Do you wish to argue a meaningful moral distinction between these two dishonorable human beings?

When is a lie not a betrayal?  When is a lie not a sin?

My opinions are informed by deep thought and disciplined study.  I am not ashamed to admit that I don't know how to fix many of the significant cultural and political problems I detect and about which I so frequently opine.  Publicly and privately I have offered potentially viable solutions to the "problems" posed by murder of the man to whom this forum is dedicated.

To no avail.

What I do know is that while Trump repeatedly rails against "the rigged system," he fails to produce even a whisper of a plan to fix it.

And to maintain that Trump the "maverick" will do anything to "the rigged system" other than game it and strengthen it is to divorce oneself from the bloody lessons of history.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#26 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:12 AM

We disagree, as several points of logic in your argument fail--including false equivalence. Could you possibly be correct on at least one count? Yes. Does your argument lack sufficient merit to persuade? IMO, yes. However, I do not choose either candidate--on separate grounds of objection.

[I didn't mean Trump "sounds" like Carlin in his tone of voice, etc. I meant his observations regarding the "rigged system" are extremely parallel to that of Carlin as is his express level of disdain for it.]

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#27 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:33 AM

And so it goes.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#28 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:43 AM

The following is the dilemma as I see it. There are many hundreds of thousands of Americans who feel a moral duty to cast a vote. This dilemma does not apply to those who may choose not to vote. Rather, it applies only to those who feel absolutely morally bound to cast a vote.

If, for the sake of argument, we omit the presence of the third party candidates who have virtually no chance of winning, then the "morally obligated to vote" voter can choose to either "take their chances" with the many unknowns about Trump along with all of his known warts --OR-- they can choose to vote for a candidate who is, as you have described her, guilty of war crimes, among other things. If such a voter found these to be their only options, then the moral choice is inescapable, in terms of lesser of evils. A vote against the war criminal (Clinton) could conceivably turn out to be a bad choice if it resulted in electing a potentially more unfit Donald Trump. The point is, we do not know if that is the case, but we do know she is a war criminal.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#29 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 11:09 AM

I am morally obligated NOT to vote -- an obligation I take most seriously and have faithfully upheld throughout my vote-eligible life.

• Greg Burnham likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#30 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 October 2016 - 11:26 AM

In your judgment it is the only moral choice available. Under the circumstances, I do not necessarily disagree with you and I completely respect that honorable choice, my friend.

• Charles Drago likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#31 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:15 AM

aemjko.jpg

Hillary's State Department "lost" six billion of our dollars, not hers; "lost" four lives in Benghazi including "her" ambassador, all on the alter of political expediency.

The Old Gray Whore of the Ministry of Truth breaks the law in a brazen partisan act.

Its reputation as the Axis Sally of the Left uncontested--witness its bloody hands doing Stalin's PR work:

The historical record is beyond dispute. The deliberate, man-made famine killed millions of people. Still, at the time some pro-CommunistWesterners, with the evidence of this disaster in front of them, either denied it was happening or ignored it because they feared it would endanger relations with the Soviet Union. An example of the former is the record of the New York Times. Its top man in Moscow, ridiculed reports of a famine. "There is no famine or actual starvation, nor is there likely to be,"3 wrote one prominent Timesman in November 1932 as millions of people were dying of hunger. The effect of the Times' reporting, which later won a prestigious journalism award, was considerable. Food parcels for the starving were turned backed at the Soviet border. Food available in Ukraine was locked up by the Soviets and guarded by the military.4 And yet the evil of this monstrous deed, along with other crimes of bloodthirsty Communist governments, lives on because many in the West have not learned the lessons of tyrannical governments. They continue to make excuses for despots. And the New York Times, to this day, continues to take credit for Pulitzer Prize that has the blood of millions of victims.

Forgotten Famine

The Murder of Millions Covered Up by the Most Influential Newspaper in America.
by Gregory Bresiger

The promised introduction of thousands more of the profile which shot five American women dead in a shopping mall.

Together with the promised final solution to the gun problem.

Persistent provocation of the Putin-Assad-Ayatollah foreign devil fortified with the yellow-brick road to nuclear weapons

and the approving nod to its ballistic missile program

not to mention pallets of cash for sleepers

The selection of Merkel as mentor

What rude beast slouches

from Chicago to the

hanging gardens

of Michelle

f59bgj.jpg

#32 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:57 PM

OPERATION: Dump Trump

It is in full speed ahead mode at this stage. The entire US political machine, establishment democrats and republicans alike, are on board.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#33 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:55 PM

OPERATION: Dump Trump

It is in full speed ahead mode at this stage. The entire US political machine, establishment democrats and republicans alike, are on board.

Not to join the "I Told You So" Club, but a reiteration of my hypothesis with which I started this thread on August 2 seems to be in order:

Resolved: The Trump Campaign is an intel op.

The objectives of Operation Trump:

1. Rebrand the GOP as a kinder, gentler party by taking positions that its most vilified racist, sexist, war mongering, Fascist members can publicly repudiate.

2. Rebrand said members.

3. Ensure victory for the Wall Street puppet and war criminal Clinton.

It was the late Bernard "Bud" Fensterwald (look him up) who told me -- and he was in a position to know whereof he spoke -- that "every intelligence operation worth the name has at least two objectives."

For this and every other American presidential election since 1964, "voting your conscience" is a contradiction in terms.

• Greg Burnham and Mark Jamieson like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#34 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:21 PM

But, if one of the objectives is to (pseudo) vilify "the establishment" of both the left and right in order to elect a perceived "outsider" (Trump, in this case), then he may still win, IMO. If so, then the inevitable second objective in this operation is more elusive to discovery.

Either way, everybody loses, except for the Sponsor level and those who do their bidding.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#35 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:10 PM

But, if one of the objectives is to (pseudo) vilify "the establishment" of both the left and right in order to elect a perceived "outsider" (Trump, in this case), then he may still win, IMO. If so, then the inevitable second objective in this operation is more elusive to discovery.

Either way, everybody loses, except for the Sponsor level and those who do their bidding.

I don't believe that objective you reference ever was in "their" sights.

As for "everybody [losing], except for the Sponsor level" ... So what's new?

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#36 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:23 PM

At the risk of being accused of justifying Trump's off-the-record, private conversation, (which I am not) most men have heard similar machismo type banter from other men in various settings. While it is unsavory speech and not speech in which I personally would ever find myself engaged, it is nothing new. I chalk that type of talk up to "over the top shooting of the shit" and nothing more. Does it fall under attempted sexual assault? Hardly. IMO, it was an expression of the mindless, braggadocio often displayed by some, so-called, "alpha males" asserting their dominance among other males. Was the content mostly true or most heavily exaggerated for effect? I suspect the latter. I find such talk very repulsive, and have no respect for those who engage in it. But it is irrelevant to the election.

The false "Oh my God, did you hear what he said!" response is nonsense. Trump has been a guest on Howard Stern many times and has said many things nearly as offensive. Why is anyone shocked now? If he made these statements last week, then that would be different.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#37 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:09 PM

The Debate:

"Dirty Laundry"

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something
Something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry

Well, I could've been an actor
But I wound up here
I just have to look good
I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble headed
Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation?
Is the head dead yet?
You know the boys in the newsroom
Got a running bet
Get the widow on the set
We need dirty laundry

[Instrumental Interlude]

You don't really need to find out
What's going on
You don't really want to know
Just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

(Kick 'em when they're up)
(Kick 'em when they're down)

(Kick 'em when they're stiff)
(Kick 'em all around)

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers
In everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do the Innuendo
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done
We haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry

• Mark Jamieson likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#38 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:34 AM

Russell Crowe sums up the choices commonly understood to be facing American voters in this year's presidential election.

Problem is,"Captain Jack Aubrey" fails to understand that there is a third alternative.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#39 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:24 AM

Agreed. I truly wish there was a viable option, but there hasn't been since 1968.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#40 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:44 PM

Help me decide what to do tomorrow while all the rubes are being played for fools at the polling places.

Should I attend an illegal cow fight in North Providence, a fundraiser for battered plants, or a seminar on the dangers of drinking on the toilet?

Or maybe I'll just stay home, read up on parakeet menopause, and write checks to Big Brothers-in-Law and the Free Hats for Fat People campaign.

George, we won't forget you.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com