• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:11 PM

Resolved: The Trump Campaign is an intel op.

The objectives of Operation Trump:

1. Rebrand the GOP as a kinder, gentler party by taking positions that its most vilified racist, sexist, war mongering, Fascist members can publicly repudiate.

2. Rebrand said members.

3. Ensure victory for the Wall Street puppet and war criminal Clinton.

It was the late Bernard "Bud" Fensterwald (look him up) who told me -- and he was in a position to know whereof he spoke -- that "every intelligence operation worth the name has at least two objectives."

For this and every other American presidential election since 1964, "voting your conscience" is a contradiction in terms.

• Mark Jamieson likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 August 2016 - 04:09 PM

If Trump loses you are probably correct. But what if he wins?

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:26 PM

If we were electing a "First Family" who would you prefer?

First-Family-Comparison.jpg

Thanks to Phil Dragoo for putting this together for me.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:49 PM

Two days before assuming command of Redstone Arsenal Maj. Gen. Rossi is found dead in his home.

$35 million from Putin in a Hillary scam engineered by a long-time adviser.

Putin gets uranium.

Iran gets the bomb, or a Fast  Pass certificate on the atomic highway.

Turkey encircles Incirlik and from the grave Clancy has eight ways this leads to the Last Page.

Sand runs out on Saudi pet Obama and sun rises on Saudi pet Hillary--

Both Bushes were handholders, stipulated

Petraeus was honeytrapped to make way for Brennan

What does the deep state want from Incirlik and Redstone

Trump is despised and feared by the boneless and gelatinous Ryan/McConnell "leadership"

the inner sanctum of poobahs e.g. Mitt and McChurian

and subject to Hitchcock's The Birds from the beak of every shrieking miked-up/made-up fairy

Bernie beat Hillary but was mugged by thuggees

Europe is awash in blood and other bodily fluids

and the Shariah Twins Barry and Hillary want a play date here in CONUS

Somewhere between Soros' Nazi wet dreams and Saudi's age-old urge to rape and slay despicable women of all ages

lies a stairway to the Uberfuhrer Lounge

Up on the roof there is a calm undisturbed by laughter or curse

The smugness of Jabba the Hutt is the nearest cinematic approximation

9riqaa.jpg

• Charles Drago and Mark Jamieson like this

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:56 AM

If Trump loses you are probably correct. But what if he wins?

Objectives 1 and 2 are accomplished.

Trump continues to be blackmailed into submitting to the greater goals of the Sponsors.

Like any great game, all outcomes are anticipated and appropriate options are prepared.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:01 AM

Greg,

In response to your question about my preference:

Trump family photo; top row, fifth from left.

For disinfecting procedures, see The Andromeda Strain.

Regarding both groups: Never has there been a greater assemblage of filth during a presidential campaign since Richard Nixon posed for his official CREEP portrait.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:05 AM

Well said, Charles.  And they aren't even trying to hide it any longer.

#8 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:57 PM

I apologize for my momentary lapse in creativity.

Henceforth let us refer to this charade as Operation False Profit.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:31 PM

So when you've tried so-called "Democracy" and it fails...what's next?

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:18 AM

So when you've tried so-called "Democracy" and it fails...what's next?

CRITICAL POINT:  "Democracy" has not failed.  Rather, it has been undermined, perverted, and ultimately replaced by an understudy.

And members of its audience, dumbed to the point at which they gleefully recognize the likes of Nixon, Reagan, the Bushes, Obama, Trump, and the Clintons as great leading men and ladies, are unable to sense that the Fascists' anal vacuum probes are draining them of their life, liberty, happiness, and fortune.

• Greg Burnham likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#11 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

Perhaps it is we who have failed Democracy.

• Charles Drago and Larry Trotter like this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#12 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:44 PM

It's always the victim's fault. I should have sensed at 5 years old that television was nothing more than a mind control, brain washing machine. Any teenager worth their acne should have known the history text books were nothing but lying propaganda packets.  Only shallow retards could not readily recognize that the print and broadcast journalists were corrupt lackeys of the CIA.

Only the brightest among us could see that the vast majority of the nation's politicians were nothing more than greedy,corrupt sellouts who only entered politics for self-gain.

The only reason I got this shaft up my ass is because I let the crack of my ass show. All rape victims ask for it, right fellas? 

#13 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

We should never assume corruption is restricted to politicians. I wish I could say I have never been naive, for that would be quite naive of me. Unfortunately, I have found out the hard way that I have known and dealt with individuals who are/were highly skilled artists of shaft.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#14 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:06 AM

Calm down, Chuck.  I wasn't suggesting that you were begging for the shaft or too ignorant to realize that you were getting it.

You and just about every other American didn't stand a chance, the anesthesia of patriotism, American exceptionalism, and atavistic xenophobia having been administered to the body politic over the centuries.

Ego te absolvo.  

So now you know.

What are you prepared to do about it -- other than whine "It's not my fault, don't make fun of me"? 

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#15 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 05 August 2016 - 07:25 AM

Was just not in the mood for the self-flagellation , man-in-the-mirror, circle jerk. What am I prepared to do about it, instead of whine?

Live my remaining years as free as I can make them, from fear and despair. I will try to not be manipulated by phony attempts to control my perceptions of reality. 

• Greg Burnham likes this

#16 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:34 AM

Was just not in the mood for the self-flagellation , man-in-the-mirror, circle jerk. What am I prepared to do about it, instead of whine?

Live my remaining years as free as I can make them, from fear and despair. I will try to not be manipulated by phony attempts to control my perceptions of reality. 

Sometimes democracy is perhaps nothing more than a simple, and quite personal, "choice to be free" or at least as free as possible. But what of the many whose choices are severely limited? Don't misunderstand, Chuck, I am not suggesting that promoting the freedom of others is your responsibility. I just wonder how much is my own.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#17 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 01:49 AM

To crystallize thought in a fog of despair

consider there are two choices

that the hour is late

The son of Malcolm X (who was assassinated as a Sunni convert Malik al-Shabazz)

has provided the Ayatollah Khamenei with a clear path to nuclear weapons

attempts the further inundation of CONUS with jihadis

a la the fate of Europe, namely, staggering under rivers of army ants,

doubled the debt, increased unemployment to twenty per cent

and the number giving up the search to ninety-four million, seven hundred thousand

and with the help of Kerry (if he only had a brain)

and Hillary  (I've fallen and I can't get up)

hasten our total colonization by Saudis

by selling U.S. policy futures and monetizing such crises as Haiti

and simply lying that everything is the best in this best of all possible worlds

This Republic relied on a relentless press--but we have a gaggle of ass-kissers

This Republic relied on an educated citizenry

but half don't work, and no one reads, and the media tell them

everything for the best in this best of all possible worlds

2vnjb0w.jpg

• Greg Burnham, Chuck Barlow and Mark Jamieson like this

#18 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:26 AM

We're circling the drain and the collapse will not be pretty. We're here purportedly seeking justice for the murder of JFK over fifty years ago. Yet, as we speak one in two men (self included) will get cancer, as well as one in three women. The incidence of autism is climbing to one in fifteen and I've heard some predict that it will eventually claim one in three children. The third leading cause of death in the U.S. is medical malpractice. Not content to just kill our decent leaders, it's becoming abundantly clear they want us all dead to get to the Georgia Guidestone goal of a worldwide population of 500 million. Only 7.5 billion more need to die to reach that goal. 

Not only has Congress been sold to the highest bidder, so too have entire agencies of the government that are supposed to protect us,such as the FDA, EPA, CDC, and USDA that are owned by the very entities they are supposed to regulate. The corruption is too ingrained to be removed by mere ballots.

Some of the means that are used to dumb us down or even kill us can be negated by employing self protective measures, such as using a water distiller to remove the chlorine, fluoride and the gaggle of toxins from our drinking water. We can seek out and buy or grow our own non-gmo foods.We can decline to get mercury laden flu shots. We can do what we can to minimize their control as we await the final collapse that to me appears to be inevitable.  

#19 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:23 PM

The trouble with Trump is that we don't know for sure exactly what we're getting if he wins.

The trouble with Clinton is that we do know for sure exactly what we're getting if she wins.

• Chuck Barlow likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#20 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:48 PM

Speaking for myself, I do not fear Ms Clinton.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com