#1 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:50 AM

When viewing the Nix Film, as the JFK limousine is leaving the shooting area, there appears to be a lady, possibly middle aged, and dressed in brown, standing on the grass closer to Main St than Elm St. I do not recall any identification of the lady, but I believe she resembles a lady seen on the Hughes Film that seems to be walking away from the scene along Main St and approaching Houston St, shortly after the shooting. And, she appears to be walking ahead of a gentleman in a dark suit, and possibly he is following her. Although I recall some discussion about their walking away, I do not recall any specifics. Perhaps she and the gentleman are going to the Sheriff's office on Main St @ Houston St to report what they saw. Perhaps?

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#2 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:08 AM

At about the 1 minute mark of the Hughes Film, it appears as though Mr Hughes has purposely focused, at least momentarily, on the lady dressed in brown and the gentleman in the dark suit following her, as they both seem to be walking away, and in opposite direction than most of the crowd.

Larry

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:19 AM

Pay close attention beginning at 1:12.  Freeze the frame and take note the man in the right background wearing a dark raincoat and hat and looking at the camera.

Then note the tall man in a tan jacket in the foreground, appearing immediately to Raincoat Man's right (frame left).

Hit "Play" and watch as Raincoat Man suddenly turns to right and Tan Jacket Man, seemingly in response, swiftly turns to exit the scene.

I consider this joint behavior to be indicative of collusion related to the assassination.

• Larry Trotter likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:30 AM

If I understand your post correctly Charles, you are referring to when the man in the tan jacket turns around and then has a left shoulder to  left shoulder brush with a gentleman wearing dark blue. And, on some views, a glimpse indicates something in Tan Jacket Man's left hand after the brush, and as well his right front pants pocket seems to contain something. 

In any event, there appears to be some substantial scenery in the brief film clip, including at the end showing activity at the TSBD doorway area. It just seems as though Mr Hughes was zeroing in on certain occurrences. 

Maybe it is just me, but considering the situation, I have to wonder, as I wander, if possibly TJM could have been mistakenly id'd as LHO by some "witnesses"?

Larry

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:27 AM

Before he turns, he is looking to his right at the aforementioned Raincoat Man -- who turns his back to the camera immediately before Tan Jacket Man spins to face the camera and walk away. 

The movements seem to be coordinated.

As for the hand-off, I cannot say.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:54 PM

I agree that any hand-off is a supposition, but the turn to walk away by TJM has a very strong appearance to be a reaction to the actions of RCM, as you observed Charles.

No doubt that clip is after 12:30pm, but is it after 1:00pm? The time might be pertinent, if known.

• Greg Burnham likes this

Larry

#7 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 06 August 2016 - 04:57 PM

Before he turns, he is looking to his right at the aforementioned Raincoat Man -- who turns his back to the camera immediately before Tan Jacket Man spins to face the camera and walk away. 

The movements seem to be coordinated.

As for the hand-off, I cannot say

Edited reply. Too redundant.

Larry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com