#1 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:57 AM

As part of the JFK assassination scene included 3 so called tramps that were apprehended from a RR car nearby, I wonder, as I wander, if there are any known photographs of the said RR car?

I do believe that the 2 younger gentlemen have been correctly identified, and the older gentleman has been identified, but I am not convinced either way about his identity.

That being said, it is still hard for me to view their presence as a coincidence, and continue to believe it a strange occurrence.

Whether a coincidence, or strange occurrence, I have not seen anything to indicate any of the 3 gentlemen as being shooters of JFK and JBC.

In any event, primarily I am interested about the RR car in question, the type, appearance, and location when the gentlemen were apprehended.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:15 AM

I am not aware of any photos of the RR car, but there may be and I just don't recall right now.

As for the 3 so-called "tramps" having been allegedly positively ID'd, I do not find the evidence supporting the ID's persuasive. Possible? Yes. Definitive? No.

Gerry Patrick Hemming told me that a RR car filled with explosives was stationed just beyond Dealey Plaza ready to be detonated if JFK had somehow survived the gunfire. I am not certain if this was the same RR car in which the so-called "tramps" were hiding out or a different one. 

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:44 PM

As stated, I have no conviction either way on the so called older "tramp" as being id'd as Gus Abrams. The so called younger "tramp", in my opinion has a strong resemblance to the gentleman known as Harold Doyle, as he was filmed and interviewed in later years. As for the so called taller "tramp", id'd as John Gedney in later years, I see some resemblance to the gentleman who, if true, would have been age 38 at the time of the assassination. I remain open minded about the gentlemen and their presence in Dealey Plaza, but I am yet to be convinced that they have been id'd as anyone else. But, the RR Car is a question mark.

Larry

#4 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:23 AM

Gerry Patrick Hemming told me that a RR car filled with explosives was stationed just beyond Dealey Plaza ready to be detonated if JFK had somehow survived the gunfire. I am not certain if this was the same RR car in which the so-called "tramps" were hiding out or a different one. 

Greg,

This is certainly a curious addendum to the plan to remove JFK, and one with which I am unfamiliar.  Should such measures have been needed, it would have been extremely messy and seemingly much more difficult to cover up.  Did GPH know much in addition to what you've just mentioned?

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:05 AM

Mark,

Hemming isn't the only person to report the presence of such an insurance plan (in the form of an explosive RR car) had it become necessary to guarantee that JFK did not survive Dealey Plaza alive. Even Colonel Prouty insisted that in any coup there is an order of priorities, the MOST important of which is the element that the plot to assassinate must be successful no matter what. All other considerations are subordinate to that first one. So while such a fall back plot (deadly explosion) would indeed have been undesirably messy, difficult to pin on a loner patsy, and extremely dangerous...still it would have fulfilled the prime directive as a necessary last resort.

• Mark Jamieson likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 01 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

I too recall mention of a potential RR Car explosion as a possible assassination method, if needed. But, certainly a strong measure, and one that would tend to indicate a lack of prior knowledge by anyone anywhere near the JFK Limousine while in, or near, Dealey Plaza.

• Greg Burnham and Charles Drago like this

Larry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com