• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 24 July 2016 - 12:54 PM

"Ramon F. Herrera" -- who burst upon the scene last November by excoriating all JFK researchers who came before "him" as, at best, incompetent bunglers, today posted the following on the Across the Pond Scum(APS) forum:

"I am the first to acnowledge that we are standing on the shoulders of giants."

That lying son of a bitch!

The latest attacks on the truth by "Herrera" come in two new threads created within the past two weeks on APS.  The more recent, "Are we willing to pay for a laser scan of Dealey Plaza?", is "his" plea for funds to create "his" "Open Source 3-D Model of Dealey Plaza" -- an utterly unnecessary waste of time and, yes, money designed simply to prolong the debate that was settled decades ago.

"Herrera" writes that "his" project should be supported by "the people interested in the truth ... both CTs and LNs."  In that statement, "he" implies that each position can be honorably held and worthy of respect.  Which is PRECISELY the illusion that the cover-up Facilitators work so hard to preserve.

The earlier appearance by "Herrera" on APS was staged on Jim Di Eugenio's thread, "Cold Case Nova: Aguilar and Wecht vs Sturdivan and the Haags".  There "Herrera" boasts of an e-mail "he" sent to the producers of "NOVA" and a PBS ombudsman in which the Dealey Plaza model was pimped.

Di Eugenio, who with each passing day demonstrates that Ankle-Deep Politics is his forte, embraces "Herrera" to the extent that "Herrera" can publicly thank him for his "help ... in other ways" and promise to finish the piece that Di Eugenio apparently commissioned "him" to write for CTKA ("I still owe you the article for CTKA about 'lifting' the NARA database").  

Further, "Herrera" has argued that we must convince "universities" to champion our cause because they alone can be trusted to operate with academic freedom and integrity.  

Now doesn't that qualify "Herrera" for membership in Di Eugenio's Ankle-Deep Politics Wading Club?

Having gone on at length about how "he" bested "John McAdams" in a public contretemps (and in so doing furthered the agenda of Facilitators by prolonging the cover-up's primary goal: endless debate of the un-debatable), "Herrera" rambles on about how powerful a weapon a petition would be in our life-and-death struggle against the killers of Kennedy.  "He" argues for an extension of the 53-year non-debate:

"So, our task is to challenge the LNs as follows:

"'You guys are interested in The Truth as much as we are, correct? Therefore, if there is a PETITION, asking -for example- PBS to release the Dealey Plaza laser data, YOU WILL JOIN US signing it, correct? Right? I can't hear you, Posner! What did you say, Myers? Did the cat eat your tongue, Monsieur Haag? Can we have your John Hancock, Mr. Sturdivan?

"'Hey, all we want is the UNIVERSITIES taking over the whole investigation, in an open, peer reviewed, trial by fire, competitive environment (at least the science part, of course) Did I mention worldwide? How can you possibly be against that? Why would anybody?  When are we? In the Dark Ages?"

A fucking petition!  Kinda makes you nostalgic for the idea of standing silently in Dealey Plaza on the 50th anniversary of JFK's murder holding three fingers in the air to indicate that there were more than three shots fired.  Or some such bullshit.

Di Eugenio, sensing that "Herrera" poses a challenge to his (unsupportable) claim of supremacy on the JFK research community's intellectual high ground, offers in response a tepid, "Please let me know what happens and if they reply to you at all."

It gets worse.  Even tragic.  If "Herrera" is to be believed, "he" has convinced Marie Fonzi to lend assistance to "his" projects:

"I have the honor of counting with [sic] Marie Fonzi as a supporter of my work. In fact, I was working on a project (yet another original initiative o'mine) to analyze the voice in Gaeton's tape recorder and demonstrate with SCIENTIFIC rigor that the voice in it belongs to Bill O'Reilly.

"Marie kindly provided the recordings but also persuaded me to leave that rat alone (my words, not hers) and use my creativity and technical skills on other, more productive matters."

This son of a bitch "Herrera" previously lumped Gaeton Fonzi with the rest of JFK assassination researchers/scholars who "he" characterized as bufoons not "interested in the truth":

"To be frank, when it comes to the use of Science [sic], both [pro- and anti-conspiracy] camps are still stuck -- or stuck still -- in the 20th. [sic] century and not even in the 1990s, more like in the late 1980s [sic].  That's a bummer. :-(

"The bright side ... is that the only ones pushing that boundary is [sic] us, the ones interested in The Truth [sic]."

I responsed to this sickening mix of ignorance and arrogance thusly:

"The meaning of that statement is obscure only to the simple-minded and linguistically challenged.  In writing it, you willfully proclaimed unambiguously and with absolute clarity that you and your 'People [sic], to the exclusion of all other JFK researchers, are "legitimate researchers ... intersted in The Truth [sic]."'"  

I plead with all who may be in contact with Marie Fonzi to inform her of "Herrera's" perfidy, ignorance, and arrogance.  Argue -- with confidence -- that her husband would have seen through "Herrera" instantly.

And let's not forget that securing original material of evidentiary value -- in this case the Fonzi tape -- for the purposes of destruction and/or tampering -- is another goal of agents provocateurs the likes of "Herrera."

My blood is boiling.  Let me end with a reminder of just how ignorant and dangerous "Herrera" truly is.  Having viewed the long-discredited PBS "NOVA" JFK documentary, he praised its producers for "making a strong case about the trajectory of the SBT," and noted that "the LN trajectory seems to be flawless."

Comic relief is called for.  Where's Jim Fetzer when we need him?

• Greg Burnham, Larry Trotter and Mark Jamieson like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:25 PM

Without a doubt, arguing long settled issues, as well as promoting irrelevant and useless agendas, is detrimental to providing a thorough understanding of the causes and effects of the murder of JFK. Unfortunately, any failure to respond to such arguments and promotions can be an indication of agreement with those wishing to prolong said issues, and promoting said agendas. For that reason, I do appreciate Mr Drago's monitoring and response.

• Greg Burnham likes this

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 01:18 PM

"Herrera" very well may have at least two missions;

Get as many respected (rightly or wrongly) JFK researchers to endorse his work in advance of its publication -- work that will be:

1. Fatally flawed in terms of its "science" and even cross the border into nut country (the Fetzer Gambit).

2. Characterized by "Herrera" as unexpectedly supporting the LN lie (a variation on the Russo, Palamara, and Moldea [RFK] Gambits).

• Greg Burnham and Larry Trotter like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 08:32 AM

The latest praise for "Herrera" from Ankle-Deep Politics master Jim Di Eugenio:

Ramon:

This is a fine idea.

I encourage you to continue with it.

You are a younger researcher and I really like your new ideas and your willingness to actually work to do them.

We don't have enough of either  in this community.

A ringing endorsement of perfidy and plans that will prolong the cover-up from Jim "The Wader" Di Eugenio.

Who could ask for anything less?

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:10 AM

Of course the LN and/or LG trajectory can appear flawless, as long as the lines are drawn in a needed place and direction, and with a slight misplacement of the victims' positions. Now what is the word I'm looking for? Oh yes, maybe "methodology"?

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 09:59 AM

"Herrera" is redefining "slime."

Recall how "he" emerged on the JFK assassination research scene by defaming all researchers who came before "him".

Now "he" writes glowingly of "Gaeton and Marie" so as to imply that a warm, personal relationship exists between "himself" and the widow of one of our most appropriately revered comrades -- one who passed more than a decade before "Herrera" raised "his" head from the sewage.

"Herrera"'s missions grow more distinct with each of "his" posts: continue to build "his" legend as a bona fide seeker of truth and justice for JFK, debate long-settled issues ad infinitum, and in all pertinent respects maintain the uncertainty that paralyzes this so-called community.

It is no coincidence that the Across the Pond Scum forum, where "Herrera" finds safe haven, is hosting a new thread titled "JFK's 'SHALLOW' BACK WOUND REVISITED (FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME)".

And the likes of Jim Di Eugenio open their arms -- and legs -- in warm welcome.

• Greg Burnham likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:39 PM

Now the fool "Herrera" is on the Across the Pond Scum forum busily attempting to reduce our work to trivia games.

"His" "The John F. Kennedy Quiz" thread is enough to induce a peptic ulcer.

Who knew that the "H" in H. pylori stood for "'Herrera'"?

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:15 AM

"Herrera" keeps finding suckers to play "his" trivia games.

Fuck 'em all.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com