• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:23 AM

The purpose of Western media's focus on "ISIS"* (a fictive construct of Western intelligence agencies created at the behest of their masters; but that's a story for another campfire) is to beg the inference that the terrorism playing field is not level.

If Islam bears responsibility for the terror inflicted by "ISIS," then does not Christianity bear responsibility for the Holocaust?

If "radical Islam" bears the responsibility for Middle Eastern terror,  then does not "radical Christianity" bear responsibility for the genocide of the native populations of the western hemisphere?

If all Muslims should be identified with and somehow made to pay for the war crimes of attacking the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9-11 (operations which of course were not conceived or ordered by Muslims; but that's a story for another campfire), then should not all Christians be identified with and somehow made to pay for the war crimes of the fire bombings of Tokyo and Dresden, the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the wholesale terror targeting by the Allies of civilian populations in WW II?

Should not every mention of "ISIS" be accompanied by acknowledgment of "CHRISIS"?

Which brings us to consideration of Sabra and Shatila and "JEWSIS".

*I place "ISIS" within quotation marks for the same reason that I write "Colby" and "Herrera" and "Doyle".

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:13 AM

The purpose of Western media's focus on "ISIS"* (a fictive construct of Western intelligence agencies created at the behest of their masters; but that's a story for another campfire) is to beg the inference that the terrorism playing field is not level.

If Islam bears responsibility for the terror inflicted by "ISIS," then does not Christianity bear responsibility for the Holocaust?

If "radical Islam" bears the responsibility for Middle Eastern terror,  then does not "radical Christianity" bear responsibility for the genocide of the native populations of the western hemisphere?

If all Muslims should be identified with and somehow made to pay for the war crimes of attacking the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9-11 (operations which of course were not conceived or ordered by Muslims; but that's a story for another campfire), then should not all Christians be identified with and somehow made to pay for the war crimes of the fire bombings of Tokyo and Dresden, the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the wholesale terror targeting by the Allies of civilian populations in WW II?

Should not every mention of "ISIS" be accompanied by acknowledgment of "CHRISIS"?

Which brings us to consideration of Sabra and Shatila and "JEWSIS".

*I place "ISIS" within quotation marks for the same reason that I write "Colby" and "Herrera" and "Doyle".

I do not believe that Islam bears such responsibility. I never said or implied that it did. Isis bears responsibility for its own actions.

Indeed, the proper name for Isis is not ISIL or ISIS. It is al-Dawla al-Islamiya fi Iraq wa ash-Sham, or the acronym, Daesh, for short.

I am not speaking against all Muslims. Please resist the urge to employ a straw man. Islam is not the problem. Islamism is. Islam is a religion. Islamism is a Theocratic Ideology with deep fascist tendencies.

As for your references to past atrocities committed during WWII, etc., it is irrelevant to the PRESENT day real time atrocities ongoing. We can have a political debate in which we would no doubt agree that one cannot logically paint all within a group with the same brush used to paint a faction who is guilty of crimes. However, this is not a political debate. I am referring only to those responsible for specific acts of violence, particularly against the defenseless, that is occurring NOW. We can do nothing to change the past no matter who we wish to blame. But we can do something about the present and possibly affect the future.

• Charles Drago likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:46 AM

Greg,

I  make no such charges against you as you describe.  If my prose was sufficiently inartful to support such an inference, I apologize.

As for your claim that understanding the past is "irrelevant" to "doing something about" the present -- I most wholeheartedly disagree.  

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:19 PM

Charles,

No apology necessary.

I feel very passionately about the subject of abuse of children and other defenseless "classes" of people. Their religious affiliation is of no concern to me--be they victim or perpetrator.

While I agree that understanding the past is almost always relevant to current events, such understanding loses relevance when it lacks context. Whereas nothing we can now do will affect the outcomes suffered by the victims who died during WWII, the same cannot be said as to the outcomes of those victims who are now held captive TODAY at the hands of Daesh. The passage of time has not yet set their catastrophic epitaph in stone. For some it is too late because we failed to act. But not for all.

Just like people can now debate who was more to blame for the rise of Nazi Germany more than 75 years ago... when the time comes ... we can debate who was more to blame for what is happening in Iraq and elsewhere, but not now. Now is the time to rescue and protect. How often have we heard Germans of the early 1930's and 40's say, "We should have stopped it before it happened!"? -- Too many times.

Americans should not fail to act now. After all, our toppling of the regimes in the region can be easily cited as one of the major causes for the rise of Daesh in the first place.

We need to rescue and recover as many victims as we possibly can--that is equivalent to reducing the fever. We also need to prevent the perpetrators from continuing to commit these atrocities by any means necessary--that is equivalent to removing the malignancy. We also need to cease imposing "Democracy Americana" around the world--that is equivalent to removing carcinogens from our diet.

I know that you and I ultimately agree on possibly 95% even of this issue, my friend. The remaining 5%, if that, could probably be easily talked through. The written word vs. the spoken leaves something to be desired sometimes.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:10 PM

I know that you and I ultimately agree on possibly 95% even of this issue, my friend. The remaining 5%, if that, could probably be easily talked through. The written word vs. the spoken leaves something to be desired sometimes.

Agreed.

Let all who witness our rare disagreements come to understand how true friendship -- and the mutual respect in which it is rooted -- are strengthened as much by honorable contention as by deep accord.

• Larry Trotter likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:15 PM

Charles,

I hold you in the highest regard. Your sense of justice and equality are well supported by your sharp intellectual skills.

And, when we speak on the phone, no one causes me to ROFLMFAO more!

The depth and breadth of our friendship is one of my most valued pleasures in this life. 

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#7 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 01:21 AM

ISIS is a Strategy of Terror Production from Lansdale-Northwoods Studios.

Everett Howard Hunt named his son after Jack of Riyadh.

Brennan head of Riyadh station fixed Barry Hussein's passport--all that '81 in Pockeystan and the downstream rich, drugged-up, gay MEs.

GHWB has a building named after him at Langley.  Popularized "New World Order".

Took out some trash for Saudi in '90-'91.

Conjured up a boogeyman out of the Afghan chess match in which the Sovs played U.S. pawn sacrifice gambit

while U.S. shoved Stingers under the table

Blackhawk Down--mustn't present a high profile--nix the Dragons and the armor--sacrifice and retreat

Rinse and repeat in applying Benghazi to ease the pain of the pillaged armories

Set a fire and when the secondary explosions turn the scenery to rubble

Shovel and shut up

Just like Lebanon

And when Baer tracked that Embassy bomber, Tony Lake sent the so-glorious FBI to arrest him, thus protecting Iran

Whom Kissinger predicted (in 2013) would be a friend

Whom Barry Hussein greenlighted for the Death to All Satans Great and Small Bomb

with lovely parting gift of billions

The ABC interview in 1998--Meet the New Boogey Man:  Osama Boogey Langley

Cat in a cave could hook airliners to Raytheon autopilot override and maneuver through dead zones

to beacons garlanded with wirelessly ignited nanothermite

In Summer's End Towers Fall

National security demands the poppy production be supercharged

The warden of Baghdad be hounded to a hole so the whole divisa in partes tres

Comes the transparent One bathed in spirit fog dancing the hoochie coochie

Slaying the secular rulers, installing Islamobots in the mode of the villain du jour, Osama bin Cloned

Give them the arms left over from OIF plus the infusion from Saudi and the Gulf States,

Turkey and U.S. fishermen hold flowers

Show 'em the convoy of new Toyota technicals, Johnny

Let 'em trade oil for arms, because that's how the world ends

O the eevil Bush; O the eevil Barry

The Janus has two faces

and Reno was tough

on Waco but, Kid,

You ain't seen

nothin'

yet

• Mark Jamieson likes this

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 July 2016 - 06:38 PM

Our hearts are with you, France.

We remember your gift, a symbol of what the USA stood for at the time.

I surely hope that we come to your aid--and that of the world--in defeating those who would threaten liberty both from within and without all nations of good will.

statue-liberty-made_a4bfaa736b0bb461.jpg

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:11 PM

ISIS was supported by Turkey--and Onambla supported Erdogan the Islamist in the faux coup.

The strategy of tension requires Europe be harrassed and repressed, turned into dhimmi gutter water

The U.S. be inundated by wave after wave of Estwing bearers terrifying straphangers

all while Islamofauxbia is berated and Americans lectured on tolerance

A Muslim told me two days ago the "war verses" provide false context

yet who is the whipholder:

Soros subsidizes Onambla, Hillary, Kasich of the Fifth Column Republicans

We aren't in 1995 with Strassmeir sent from German military intelligence to

assist FBI assets Mahon et al

and covert B teamers McVeigh

under Robert Jacquez and John Doe Number 2

That served to deflate the militia (as McCord and Phillips did FPCC)

1990 Saddam loyal servant pushed his Soviet tanks and B team into the hopper

GHWB briefly went to 90% approval, evil was driven out

WTC '93 Ramzi Yourself plus Waco, a blend of Middle East/Middle West

with Reno claiming meth and abuse and machine guns

Clarke supplies the flammable gas; FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi triumphing over FLIR analyst Carlos Ghiotti

TWA 800--what missile?  Ron Brown, we hardly knew ye

'97 sees Conspiracy Theory as Lts Daly and Barnes lased observing Kapitan Man Russian sigint boomer spy

'98 OBL our servant good and true tells ABC U.S. fled Somalia--blows up two African embassies

2000 Cole

2001:  A complete capitulation to a Saudi-centered foreign policy:  Cheney and Rumsfeld with Bandar bring down towers

A dual casus belli

chased by Homey Changey's Arab Spring and Hillary Jezebel in a clown suit shooting and stabbing Moaning Qaddafi

Eschew aid to Iranian women shot in the street

Barter for return of arms from gangs in Benghazi as GM is alive and OBL is dead

ISIS rises as the terrorists our parents warned us against

and now GWB despises Trump as much as Hillary and Onambla and their Weekend at Bernie's hollow man

He will be brought to heel or RFKed

because the Saudi-Soros open borders Californiate is just waiting for the hidden imam

to be delivered by four hamsters in a Kia

• Greg Burnham and Mark Jamieson like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com