Photo

the ghost train of dealey plaza

Triple underpass railroad workers officer j c white officer j w foster officer Earle brown Ed Hoffman Altgens 6 bell film

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 John Butler

John Butler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:29 PM

Did a train pass through dealey plaza at the time of the assassination? Yes! I call it the ghost train because it is in some of the visual assassination record but not in others. Macadams fellow says this is playing the train game. Altgens 6 has 11 people on the railroad bridge as the presidential limo is about to pass under. It is a composite fraud. Check the appropriate frames in the bell film. There is other photos showing no one on the bridge. I am 50 years late to these topics. I don't know if this is something new or old. I have been working on the validity of Altgens 6. I can attach a file if someone is interested.

Sorry about the typing I have nerve damaged Hands and this is the best I can do.

#2 John Butler

John Butler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:59 AM

Sorry,

The photo in question should be Altgens 7 rather than Altgens 6.  It is the photo with the 10 railroad workers and Officer Foster on the railroad bridge.  Blunt fingers and late night Ipad typing is the excuse.

Is this a topic that is too passé?  Jack White said the Altgens photos are authentic.  As much as I respect and admire Jack White's work I don't agree.  There are to many photos showing no railroad workers on the bridge and a train.  Witness testimony of four witnesses say so also. 

James Tague standing by the railroad bridge near Main St. said he heard firecrackers.  How could he do that if a "long, slow train" was going by according to Officer J. C. White?  If you are standing that close to a train it is doubtful you would hear anything else.  Everyone of the 11 people on the bridge heard firecrackers.  Is that possible with a train and at the distance of the shooting?  They also saw smoke on the Grassy Knoll.  Is there any other group of witnesses with that kind of unanimous agreement?  People standing in Dealey Plaza next to each other heard shots from all over.  Why did the 11 people not report the train that passed through?  Officer Foster is said to have changed his testimony later and said there was a train.  People who also saw a train would be Officer Earle Brown and Ed Hoffman.

What's the deal on firecrackers?  Why do so many witnesses hear firecrackers all over Dealey Plaza even in places it would be difficult to hear firecrackers?  It is 480 ft. or so from the intersection to the railroad bridge.  Wouldn't the motorcade noise and the train drown out firecracker noise in a lot of places?

Many will think Altgens 7 is not an important issue.  It is one of the main cover-up points.  All of Altgens photos are central to the cover-up.  They are the first thing that the public saw concerning the assassination.  Walt Brown in his 1995 book Treachery in Dallas interviewed Will Greer. As a result he came out with Greer's dilemma in order to explain why Greer slowed the limousine.  He saw the people on the underpass bridge and had to think about what to do.  Walt Brown bought that garbage of Will Greer hook, line, and sinker.  Walt Brown also wrote of mass perjury in the photo section of the book.  He pointed out that the Chief Curry lead car must have reversed in order to be where it was in the photo.  This is due to the occupants saying they heard the first shot when they reached the railroad bridge.  Not, the last shot as is indicated in the photo.  Does anyone agree or disagree with this line of reasoning?  Or, is it too old a topic and discussed too many times by too many people?

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:03 PM

Welcome to the Forum, John! I am not commenting on your post, but thought I'd post the images to which you are referring.

Alt7crop.jpg

3_5.jpg

altgens7.jpg

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 John Butler

John Butler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:09 PM

Thanks Greg,

To show you how absurd these composite photos are take a look at the only person that can be Officer J. W. Foster.  He is on the right of the picture standing behind a railroad worker.  What is he standing on in the photo?  He has to be either 8 feet tall or standing on air.  Or, is he better off than Gimli the Dwarf and has a box.

Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry lead car has already left the area.  You don't see this in Altgens 7.  The vehicle is there by addition.  Take a look at this Bell frame. 

Well that upload didn't work well.  I'm not certain I'm dealing with your format well.

Anyway, in the Bell frame there is no one on the railroad bridge over Elm St., the Curry vehicle has left the area, and a train is visible.

There is something else curious in this frame.  There are two black men visible.  If these are the two black men, one with a black apron, in the Zapruder film then where is everyone one else after them.   

Attached Files

#5 John Butler

John Butler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:22 PM

Here's another look at the same scene from a different photo.  All of these photos and frames come off the internet so I can't swear to what they are.

Is this Officer Joe E. Murphy on his 3 wheeler?  If so he is not on the Stemmons Freeway bridge as he is supposed to be.

It's hard to see and requires magnification to see what may be Officer J. W. Foster standing above the grassy area just to the left of Elm St. His most notable feature there is his white Dallas Police hat.  He is according to his testimony standing above the curb on south Elm.  Officer J. W. Foster did his duty and kept people off the bridge.  But, not according to his testimony.

There is no one on the bridge hence no Greer's dilemma! 

A train has been partially removed on the railroad bridge.  In doing so the photo editors have left a weirdly distorted bridge perspective wise.

Attached Files

#6 John Butler

John Butler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:33 PM

Here's another:

This Wilma Bond photo shows the Triple Underpass.  There is no one on the railroad bridge.  Officer J. W. Foster and the railroad workers are just  off the railroad bridge to the right.  There is a box car of a train visible.

Four Witnesses spoke of a train going through at the time of the assassination:

Officer J. C.White

Officer Earle Brown

Ed Hoffman

Officer J. W. Foster- not in his testimony but, later.

Attached Files

#7 John Butler

John Butler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:45 PM

To my mind the Altgens photos 4,6, and 7 are the poor man's version of the assassination.  If you were not fortunate enough to attend the "big event" then you could look at these photos and get a good idea of what occurred.  They are all composites and basically tell the assassin's version of the murder of President Kennedy.  The story continues with the Mary Moorman's Polaroid, and the Zapruder film frames published by the media the week of the 29th of November tell the assassins story.  These are the among the first visual records the public saw of the assassination.  They have controlled the story every since.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com