Photo

The J. V. Baker Conference: Mass Character Assassination & Deep Politics Naïveté

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:18 AM

Disinformation doyen -- and/or plain old nut -- Judyth Vary Baker is the billed "founder" and "creator" of "JFK Assassination Conference 2016," a major cover-up operation to be staged November 18 - 20 in Dallas.

The conference is being "co-produced" by Lorien Fenton/Conscious Community Events, and is sponsored by the UFO-focused (although not exclusively) Caravan to Midnight radio program and Inception Radio Network.

Announced speakers to date include Baker, Francis Gary Powers, Jr., John Barbour, Ed Tatro, Vince Palamara, and Douglas Caddy.

For those of us who take seriously the study of deep politics, this event presents unmistakeably as what I term a "target and taint" intel op designed to discredit further the JFK research community in general, and in particular its reputable members who participate in or otherwise endorse it.

To wit: If you're with Baker, you're Fetzer-grade certifiable.

In my informed opinion, Messrs. Barbour and Tatro are principled, passionate warriors in the fight for truth and justice for JFK and the millions of souls collaterally damaged by his assassins.  Their work -- more often than not of estimable valuable, sometimes highly problematic -- should be well known to readers of this forum

Powers, whose late father requires no introduction, is Founder and Chairman Emeritus of The Cold War Museum.  Caddy, a lawyer, is linked to conservative Republican operations and causes and the Nixon Administration and is a not insignificant figure in the Watergate operation.

Baker's ludicrous claims shout for themselves

Target and taint.

If Powers accepts and promotes the shallow, mainstream history of the Cold War -- which is to say, if he rejects the definition of the Cold War as a sophistic construct, illusory in terms of its advertised raison d'etre, all too real in its bloody consequences, created by the powerful yet outnumbered manipulators of perception to preserve and protect control of the many by the few -- then he is part of the problem  It's that simple.

Caddy remains a wild card -- one who does not differentiate between Sponsors and Facilitators as he props up patsys in both categories -- and is in efffect if not in fact a cover-up Facilitator.

Then there's Palamara: You can rest assured that no one in attendance will attempt to elicit from him clarification of his views on the nature of the conspiracy -- or if, in fact, he currently espouses the conspiracy truth.  (Conference attendees are advised to wear sunglasses during the Great One's presentation; reflections from his omnipresent hand mirror may cause blindness.)

As for the UFO-centric sponsors: Understand that I hold the overall UFO phenomenon to be, in various aspects of its origins and development, both human and non-human in nature.  The problem posed by the UFO sponsors of a JFK assassination conference is that they afford to cover-up Facilitators multiple opportunities to equate "believers" in a JFK conspiracy with "believers" in little green men.

So how is news of the Baker conference being greeted by the JFK research community?  The only responses I've encountered to date are to be found on the Across the Pond Scum Forum.  There, the genteel author of a recently published pro-conspiracy book writes of the "great" speakers at this "intriguing" conference, and the community's insight-free lady legal eagle expresses her wish that good buddy Nathan Darby (the fingerprint expert who confirmed that Mac Wallace's print was indeed discovered in the TSBD "sniper's nest") will be vindicated.

No sense of alarm.  Not a hint of deep political awareness, let alone analysis.

As far as one and all are concerned ... 

Another job that you hope, at last,

Will make your future forget your past,

• Greg Burnham likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:28 AM

UPDATE -- NOW IT'S A PARTY

Joing the Baker operation:

Larry Rivera

Dr. Cyril Wecht

Richard Bartholomew

Gordon Ferrie

Barr McClellan

Shane O'Sullivan

Abraham Bolden

Duty calls.  More commentary later today.

In the meantime: Richard ... Dr. Wecht ... Mr. Bolden ...Mr. O'Sullivan ... PLEASE reconsider an act that would amount to giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 16 June 2016 - 12:14 PM

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 01:56 PM

Baker and Wayne Madsen will present "Rafel Cruz & Lee Harvey Oswald," a 40-minute Kyōgen that promises to be a real knee-slapper -- one certain to double over every Facilitator in the house;

NOW how much would you pay?

But wait ... there's MORE!

Gary Fannin -- who accepts as legitimate (hey, Tosh Plumlee told him it's for real) the long-discredited, laugh test-flunking "LHO worked for the CIA" memo allegedly written by John McCone -- will share the conference-defining closing remarks duty.

Gordon Ferrie -- the illegitimate son of David Ferrie and Gordon Novel? -- along with the aforementioned Doug Caddy and Barr McClellan will be joined by my friend/comrade-in-arms Richard Bartholomew to discuss "LBJ & Malcome [sic] Wallace: Links to the Assassination."  We can pretty much count on this panel to degenerate into an "LBJ as 'mastermind' of the conspiracy" disinformation-a-thon -- despite what I'm sure will be Richard's best efforts to expose that lie and the agenda it furthers.  

And so again I ask Richard, for whom I harbor the utmost respect, to think long and hard about being a part of this charade.

Then Larry Rivera -- who along with snake oil salesman Ralph Cinque helps make up the two cheeks around the Fetzer anus -- will team up with Baker and "new TSBD witness" Roy Lewis (not so "new," actually; on December 9, 1963, Lewis -- a TSBD employee who was on the building's front steps during the motorcade and never mentioned that he saw the accused assassin there -- told the FBI that he could not determine the origin of the shots; but on March 18 of the following year, Lewis, in a signed statement to the FBI, swore that the shots came from above his position) to address the "Doorway Man/Prayer Man Controversy."

Perhaps Lewis will now swear that LHO fired from the steps at the Grassy Knoll hit team.

C'mon Richard.  C'mon Dr. Wecht and Messrs. Bolden and O'Sullivan.  Repudiate this bullshit!  Or at least help me to understand why I'm wrong in thinking that your tacit endorsements of this conference's producer and ALL of her hand-picked speakers represent a boon to cover-up Facilitators.

In joining this crew, you are providing material assistance to the Facilitators as they undertake their most important tasks: to perpetuate arguments where none exist, prolong within the majority doubt and an abiding sense of political powerlessness, and retard meaningful movement from repetitive research to effective action.

Gentlemen: You are not returning the Dealey Plaza fire.  Rather, you are forming a circular firing squad.

Besides ... there just isn't enough Purell ... 

• Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:58 PM

I make no claim to even be able to correctly spell syents, but the mentioned finger print, supposedly matching the mentioned Mac Wallace, just doesn't appear to me to be very indicative, and is not very much of "a match", as Mr Darby apparently decided it to be. Admittedly, I am nothing comparable to an expert in finger print identification, but I just do not see the "match".

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#6 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:18 PM

I have yet to ever be in Dallas anytime in November, but with a little luck and a lot careful planning, 2016 may be different.

Larry

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:56 PM

The subject is alive although the subject of the subject is not. Ill-advised conferences are counterproductive at best.

Perhaps we should re-visit the "Weaponizing the Truth Conference" conversation about now, Charles?

• Charles Drago, Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:42 PM

The subject is alive although the subject of the subject is not. Ill-advised conferences are counterproductive at best.

Perhaps we should re-visit the "Weaponizing the Truth Conference" conversation about now, Charles?

Indeed.

I'll re-produce in bold below my first post in the "Weaponizing the Truth" topic, which can be found at 

http://forum.assassi...zing-the-truth/

Greg: You and I will begin the advance over the weekend.

Anyone with reasonable acceess to JFK assassination evidence who does not conclude that that act of 20th century regicide was planned, executed, and covered up by conspirators is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crimes.

Not a scintilla of untainted evidence exists to support the contrary conclusion that a single individual planned and carried out the assassination.

The historial truth may be stated simply: John Fitzgerald Kennedy was murdered by conspirators.

Yet 53 years after the fact, the weaponization and subsequent utilization of that truth in the war for greater truth and justice for JFK and the countless millions collaterally damaged by his executioners appear to be of no interest to the vast majority of well-intentioned students and investigators of the assassination.  They are content to restate and re-debate, ad nauseam and ad mortem, long-established truth and long-settled points of contention.  

Such engagement plays directly into the hands of the Sponsors of JFK's assassination, whose primary Facilitators designed a cover-up with the ultimate objective not of convincing the world that a lone nut did the deed, but rather of preserving indefinitely the uncertainty and disempowerment that the lone nut/conspiracy debate breeds. 

The most dramatic recent demonstration of the impotency of the JFK assassination research community -- including its self-touted champions -- is to be discerned in its pathetic failure to metamorphose the global attention paid to the event's 50th anniversary observances in Dallas into delivery systems for weaponized truth.  Instead of seizing the day via every available method, from guerilla theater to civil disobedience to scholarly discourse, the champions and their minions segued from internecine squabbling to onanistic fits of self-righteousness.

What of it?

John Fitzgerald Kennedy lies a-mouldering in the grave.

Nothing changes.

As e.e. cummings wrote:

and the trees stand.  I think i too have known

autumn too long

Given all that we know ... given the truth some of us have fought and, in too many instances, died to discover ... the reality is inescapable:

Until we arm ourselves with that truth and engage the enemy on the field of battle, we remain, as Sylvia Meagher would put it, accessories after the fact to the murder of JFK.

How do you propose we move forward?

Better yet -- and thank you, Greg Burnham, for the inspiration:

How do you propose we advance?

• Greg Burnham and David Healy like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#9 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:33 AM

An ill-advised conference? It certainly appears likely! A counterproductive event? Even more likely! Unfortunately, ill-advised and counterproductive events occupy significant areas of the JFK Assassination Research community.

Larry

#10 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:34 AM

Ah dammit!

The smoke screen accumulates.

Haven't most researchers sincere ones anyway, had enough of the bogus "explanations"?

Greer did it by way of washed out B & W Z prints and so forth as manufactured deceptions...

Old tactics and no need to roll over to tell Beethoven the news at this late date....

Seen it before.

Maybe after a decade or two of like shimmering phantoms that dissipate to smoke and mirrors, maybe after a time the bullshit detector becomes more sensitive?

Too much of the illusion of knowing? Knowing i.e. drawing valid conclusions from valid evidence and real science, is much different that the false comfort of that self confirmed "illusion of knowing".

That same illusion harms the efforts to weaponize the truth.

I find myself saying "oh, that is such a bunch of shit", too damn often. And maybe too easily I dismiss the junk offhand.

I am told by more learned folks that the psychological comfort granted as a subconscious reward for that illusion is large in some people.

Motivating for some. Reaffirming and the like.

More comfortable to tolerate a variation of LHO/CIA/Cubans original lies.

It is more comfortable for some to accept POSEner's "Case Closed" than to consider the truth revealed by Fletcher Prouty's works and Mr. Jim Douglass' JFK and the Unthinkable as examples of the before the events truth.

The same for Mr. Doug Horne's IARRB exposures of reality PROVEN of after the fact LIES and COVER UP.

In short the works of validity are the weapons ready for issue to us to use.

AND IN NO MEANS limited to Mr. Fletcher Prouty and Mr. Jim Douglass and Mr. Doug Horne, those are just the examples that came to mind just now.

More good works abound but are not as plentiful as the junk works of illusions and favorite forms of self promotion (and I have to add self deception for comfort I guess).

In fact one way that cooks off my belt of ammo is when someone shoved false words into the better author's mouths distorted to fit a personal view.

We have the TRUTH and SCIENCE with us as weapons and the "others" know it.

I may be full of post surgery drugs but I feel I am correct in the above assessment of the issues.

We have the weapons compliments of those that do give a shit and still remain free of agenda save the provable truth.

So lets confab on how best to deploy the weaponry of truth!

FWIW

Jim

With a large kudo and thanks to Charles for laying out the concept of weaponizing the truth.

PS: Any "Weaponizing the Truth Conference",

well I'll be there one way or another.

• Charles Drago likes this

#11 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:38 AM

More mindless commentary regarding this Lie-lapalooza has appeared on the aforementioned site -- this time from one of the scheduled speakers.

Now I don't have to mention any names to conVINCE you, but ... 

In a six paragraph, 260 word post ostensibly dedicated to justifying participation in this cover-up-enhancing operation, he/she uses the pronoun "I" 16 times and makes seven specific references to his/her own involvement in similar programs.

It gets better.

He/she then cites examples of how, on multiple occasions, representatives of competing JFK conferences had tried to dissuade him/her from lending his/her majestic presence to their respective competitors' events -- thus attempting to dismiss principled objections to this travesty by equating them with the pleadings of jealous, self-aggrandizing idiots (takes one to know one, it seems).

And the best is saved for last.

This celebrated deep political philosopher then shares his/her simple solution to the problem: "I think ALL speakers at all conferences should carry (next to their name tag) a sign that reads "I do not necessarily espouse or endorse the views of _________."

So we logically can assume that he/she would eagerly suggest to Elie Wiesel that it's okay for him to appear on a Holocaust denial conference's speaking program providing that he wears a "sign" on which is written, "I do not necessarily espouse or endorse the views of David Irving, Fred Leuchter, Michele Renouf, David Duke ... "

There.  Problem solved.

• David Healy and Jim Hackett II like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#12 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 06:46 AM

Thank God!

"I Mean" has checked in TODAY with: "But in my view the bigger question is, why do these people participate?  In my view someone like Baker being a part of the conference touches on the credibility of them all."

In my view, I mean, I have to wonder how "I Mean" comes up with such stunningly original insights.  In my view.

I am sincerely flattered by "I Mean."  

If you know what I mean.

• David Healy likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#13 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:01 AM

First a laugh for Charles' post - I mean - a belly laugh.

I am shocked at some of the participants.

Mr. Wecht.

Mr. Powers

Mr. Bartholomew

For openers.

That damnable Rambler thing still echos in me in positive manner.

The first pathologist that insisted something was amiss when I still wondered in school age youth.

OK folks but I gotta say "What the hell is going on out there"? (best Lombardi tone)

#14 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:45 AM

Charter members of the Deep Politics Thimk Tank continue to check in to defend the indefensible.

The individual I described above as the "genteel author of a recently published pro-conspiracy book" now addresses us from the shallows:

"If we have to endorse everything about a particular show [rather a revealing word choice], or its previous guests [do you think Johnny will call any of them over to the couch?], or all the speakers at a particular conference, before we deign to participate, then we're not going to get much further than these kinds of forums."

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

Uncross your legs, get some air, and try to pay attention, Miss Manners: You are mired in repetitive, pointless rhetoric and empty spectacle, and you are unable/unwilling to stand and fight for John Fitzgerald Kennedy, precisely BECAUSE OF your endorsements of these vaudeville shows/ego fests and the pathetic inability of their ostensibly well-intentioned acts to acknowledge, let alone understand, the principles I outlined above.

No wonder this character gushes over Baker's "intriguing" conference and its "great" speakers.  Chances are that, had he been in the motorcade that day, he would have pointed to the Knoll and delightedly squealed, "OOOH look ... hunters!"

• Jim Hackett II likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#15 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:54 AM

Not to be outdone, the charlatan who recently ended up on Dox Quixote's speer (sorry) joins the circular firing squad with this gem:

"I don't blame the researchers attending such a conference. I get it. A singer of protest songs might very well play a concert promoted by an oil company."

Let's get this straight: the sworn enemy of a corporate despoiler of the planet may be excused for performing at a concert sponsored by the despoiling entity, thus enhancing its coffers and prolonging the illusion that both at-odds positions are worthy of respectful consideration

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#16 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:00 PM

• Charles Drago and Mark Jamieson like this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#17 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:22 PM

Worth a billion dollars and couldn't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#18 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:13 PM

Juliet's continuing homage to her Romeo.  And by doing so scuttle a thousand ships.

Is Narcissus convinced it could have occurred without him?  Is he certain whether it's a goblet or a pair of faces in silhouette?

Wecht and Bolden are looking for any venue to speak their truth, as Mark Lane spoke in the theater to an audience hungry for truth.

McClellan is one of those LBJ-did-it slapstick performers, one foot nailed down, headpiece losing straw from centrifugal force

Evica's model reduces the matter to Newtonian clarity

Douglass' lyric arc depicts the miasma best

The Cold War business model had to be maintained

Kennedy and Khrushchev climbed to the highest razorback and saw on the one hand desolation, on the other such greenness

Why are there still those so hypnotized by their cell phones that they see nothing of the snares laid across the path

or the trail of outrage behind?

Preparata depicts Norman et al creating the wolf to worry the bear so the eagle could rescue the lion

Now the lion covers women on buses

while the bear and the dragon file their claws

Allen in town when Vlad left for destiny a century ago next year

Today 44 hosts a top Saudi in secret--and I am told Barry carried a stainless .44 in Chicago to a drug deal years ago

now he has people

The War Must Go On

#19 David Healy

David Healy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

Indeed.

I'll re-produce in bold below my first post in the "Weaponizing the Truth" topic, which can be found at 

http://forum.assassi...zing-the-truth/

Greg: You and I will begin the advance over the weekend.

Anyone with reasonable acceess to JFK assassination evidence who does not conclude that that act of 20th century regicide was planned, executed, and covered up by conspirators is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crimes.

Not a scintilla of untainted evidence exists to support the contrary conclusion that a single individual planned and carried out the assassination.

The historial truth may be stated simply: John Fitzgerald Kennedy was murdered by conspirators.

Yet 53 years after the fact, the weaponization and subsequent utilization of that truth in the war for greater truth and justice for JFK and the countless millions collaterally damaged by his executioners appear to be of no interest to the vast majority of well-intentioned students and investigators of the assassination.  They are content to restate and re-debate, ad nauseam and ad mortem, long-established truth and long-settled points of contention.  

Such engagement plays directly into the hands of the Sponsors of JFK's assassination, whose primary Facilitators designed a cover-up with the ultimate objective not of convincing the world that a lone nut did the deed, but rather of preserving indefinitely the uncertainty and disempowerment that the lone nut/conspiracy debate breeds. 

The most dramatic recent demonstration of the impotency of the JFK assassination research community -- including its self-touted champions -- is to be discerned in its pathetic failure to metamorphose the global attention paid to the event's 50th anniversary observances in Dallas into delivery systems for weaponized truth.  Instead of seizing the day via every available method, from guerilla theater to civil disobedience to scholarly discourse, the champions and their minions segued from internecine squabbling to onanistic fits of self-righteousness.

What of it?

John Fitzgerald Kennedy lies a-mouldering in the grave.

Nothing changes.

As e.e. cummings wrote:

and the trees stand.  I think i too have known

autumn too long

Given all that we know ... given the truth some of us have fought and, in too many instances, died to discover ... the reality is inescapable:

Until we arm ourselves with that truth and engage the enemy on the field of battle, we remain, as Sylvia Meagher would put it, accessories after the fact to the murder of JFK.

How do you propose we move forward?

Better yet -- and thank you, Greg Burnham, for the inspiration:

How do you propose we advance?

Charles, I'd like to repost the above to a newly created JFK assassination forum  ( http://conspiracyjfkforum.com/ ). With your permission of course.

The founder of the site is the last one that I know of, that stuffed the 1964 WCR right down John McAdams throat, not to mention his dismantling of McAdams propagandising henchmen when it comes to debating case evidence.

Thanks and Happy Father's Day to one and all!

David Healy

#20 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:45 AM

Hi David,

As always, thanks for the kind words.

Before I respond to your request, I would have to know the identities of the conference founders and organizers and the theme of their event.

It would be hypocritical of me in the extreme to lend support to yet another conference that, as I wrote, "restate[s] and re-debate[s], ad nauseam and ad mortem, long-established truth and long-settled points of contention."

On the other hand, how can one expect to help cure a fatal illness if the patient isn't aware of being sick?

Feel free to fill me in via PM if such is your wont.

Thanks again,

Charlie

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com