Photo

Now it's war, not alarmism, said the awakening giant...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:08 AM

Deleted. Modified to this,

To a tiny degree I agree that some officers are some of the better human beings here.

BUT FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM TOO MANY PIGS EXIST THRIVING ON POWER AND ABUSE TO BALANCE A SICK HEAD.

A partner of a dirty PIG is just as dirty. Too common.

Lesson learned by experiencing said abuse. I might go into in private email but not here.

I no longer stop at car wrecks I happen on before the Medicos and PIGS arrive, as I was trained more trauma care than most.

No more not after being insulted by a PIG.

The EMT told me with his eyes he did appreciate what I had done before the insulting bullshit he did not endorse.

You get paid for it and I ain't tolerating any more bullshit for doing the right thing.

You do the job alone now.

Now any officer must prove integrity and honesty to me first.

I am offended by a recent FAA chump that declared scratch builders of 'unregistered' radio control model aircraft are "potential terrorists" on CSPN live and in color???

Now I know I made the right choice in NOT registering my model aircraft. Not because I enjoy being thought of by a bureauRat as a potential terrorist, because I try to obey little and resist much only after abuse and misuse by this government.

The frogs are already boiling.

#22 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:10 AM

I'm in my late 60's and I've seen the attitude of the police devolve over the years. The cocky, power trip attitude has always been around, but it was an uncommon exception in the 60's and 70's. There's a contemptuous surliness lately that makes you feel they would just love an excuse to drag you out of your vehicle and taser the living shit out of you just cuz they can. I don't believe statistically that their job is anymore dangerous today than it was 50 years ago. There has always been sociopaths around who kill without a second's hesitation. 

I never used to get the 20 question interrogation while getting a speeding ticket in the old days. Just the " You were doing 43 in a 30 zone. I need your license, registration and proof of insurance. Today it's "Where you going? Where you been? Any drugs or weapons in the car? I resent being treated like a suspect instead of a citizen. I'm an old fart, I imagine younger people get it worse than I do. Kids that used to shake down the younger kids for their lunch money get on the police force and shake down the citizenry with exorbitant tickets for questionable "violations". Even older cops complain about the attitude of the younger cops on the force.

I was a Security Policeman for my 1st two years in the Air Force, We weren't instructed to be surly and arrogant to the people we dealt with. But, I've noticed the gate guards on military installations todayhave the same asshole attitude as their civilian counterparts. It's not like they're guarding an  outpost in Kosovo or Afghanistan, I'm talking here in Texas.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

#23 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:16 AM

Abuse by police can take many forms. Some subtle. Some not so much. Some outright criminal. But all of it is unacceptable wherever and whenever it occurs.

I am truly sorry to hear or read stories like these. They are horrifying in many cases.

Technically a citizen is under no obligation to answer questions related to destination or answer questions as to where their journey began without probable cause. However, as an example, (right or wrong) sometimes an officer's suspicions that a driver may possibly be driving under the influence will "inspire" him to strike up a conversation in order to evaluate the driver's response and look for signs of inebriation. This does not explain all such incidents and it certainly does not excuse "attitude" but there may be legitimate reasons for such an approach--especially if the driver or the vehicle match the descriptions released in a "bolo" that was issued pursuant to a crime.

FWIW: I was never a "beat cop" nor did we have authority to write traffic citations, etc. We were "only" responsible for keeping people alive who were considered at high risk for attack, such as, celebrities, politicians, major sports teams, etc. So I don't "relate" to "cops" per se. I have, however, witnessed many acts of heroism by law enforcement as a regular part of their job.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#24 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:55 AM

Internal Police "investigation"....

Like NASA investigating Apollo 1?

IMPD known on the street as "the MadDogs" for reason.

I agree wholeheartedly Chuck about a devolved attitude.

Where Zappa sang about a punk with a flower in his head and in different line Lonesome redneck Burt

In a time of peace officers doing a bear of a hard job sometimes with for the most part respect and dignity for self and citizens.

Zappa could do that....

When officers lived where they worked....and knew the people as citizens.

Gettin' hassled in the day was not like today....

Somewhere between then and now the PIGS acquired an "us n them" definition of their world occupied by too many "thems".

Abuse the citizens and you will have to fear some few.

IF that fear bothers you so as psyops want us to think,

QUIT the job and get another job.

Ask Ironworkers how many sympathetic ears they found except brother n sisters n family.

No shame in facing a fact but never live in fear if it paralyzes personal growth.

F+ck the Pigs of this day and time.

But God help the few trying do it properly.

Who gave you the right to stop me from goin' where and when I wish?

Do I have a weapon? You do but I most often don't so Fuck You officer, no I don't have a weapon!

What freaking crime do you suspect me of committing?

Am I under arrest or "detained"?

If NOT I"LL BE ON MY GODDAMN WAY THANK YOU..... ASSHOLE FASCIST.

Needless to say I'll follow this story and update but I expect the matter to be sealed by someone above my tax grade.

If all goes as usual nothing will come of any of it. That is Indy in 2016.

Shit!

Oh Yeah - One more thing the glorification of the military and police in a chrome aura of good is a trait of Fascism.

The frogs are already boiling.

#25 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:10 AM

The sames forces that encouraged, directed, and profited from Vietnam era anti-war elements' contempt for those forces' cannon fodder -- the poor, ignorant, psychologically raped, flag-seduced, and/or just plain desperate grunts and junior grade officers who, with noble intentions, ended up being as much the victims of imperialism as were the women, children, and men they slaughtered -- produce the people v. police conflict.

We, the majority, are kept at each others' throats.  Yes, we are controlled by the minority.

It's not about race.  It's about class.

• Mark Jamieson likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#26 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:11 AM

Amen Brother.

Not color but class,

Not church but class.

Geez, how long before people come to know oppression for what it IS and always IS ... class warfare

Who got drafted and who dodged?

Danny Quayle son of $$$$ spent the war right at home.

Many Many many poor folks of all "races" did not.

After all the race is HUMAN, not 'Negroid' 'Caucasoid' or "Mongoloid'

so it was taught segregated into 'slots' in 60s and 70s - believe it or not those are the slurs used.

When will all the NOT FORTUNATE folks wake up to see -

there is only ONE race - the human race.

Two classes but only one race.

Jim

I love it when a form or the like asks me my race and I can use "Other___________" for printing HUMAN into their database.

Oh Chuck I am early 60s age now and not nearly so spry as once but damn I do so resent the attitude that once was only for "bad apple cops" now SOP for mindbent punks.... something in the training I know it has to be...

I hope for retraining by citizens to serve WeThePeople someday.

#27 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:18 AM

Jim, I remember a report from 8 years or so ago that commented on adds for airport  security screener personnel that mentioned that they wanted people that had an "imperious attitude" (read asshole).  

#28 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:03 PM

I'd like to point out that America and Americans have no monopoly on fascism.

It is not new to the planet by many thousands of years. Why do I feel the need to make this distinction here? Because of the topic of this thread.  Although I agree that much of what is wrong in the world is a matter of class discrimination in one form or another, a lot of what is wrong with it really does come down to religion, or better yet, intolerance imposed by those who are self proclaimed as "religious" especially those of the zealous persuasion.

During the Crusades, and again during the Spanish Inquisition, fascism raised its ugly head in the name of Christianity. However, Christianity out grew such barbarism centuries ago. While it can be argued that many Christians are still barbaric, as many of the most war mongering Generals and Admirals consider themselves to be Christians, they are not of the belief that they are on a mission from God to kill all those who are not like themselves. Still, there is no excuse for their actions.

But they are not the subject of this thread.

Islamic Fascism is coming to a world near you unless it is stopped. It is coming in the form of one of the most vicious expressions of intolerant Theocracy the planet has ever known. It is more resistant to reason and growth than any form of fascism to date, thriving centuries longer than any previous "religious" barbarism ever thrived.

It is at once everywhere and nowhere.

To borrow a concept from Charles' writing: As long as Islamic terrorists deny that their victims' lives are as valuable as their own, prejudice against the religion to which the terrorism is associated will persist.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#29 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:48 PM

I recall being told by a state police officer that the first question on the application that required "free thinking", read essay question,

"Do your personal friends consider you to be a "prick"?

When I laughed in reply, "he" insisted he was not kidding.

Preselected to be assholes or pricks? It fits the fascist mindset so many so called "peace officers" exhibit everyday.

To be sure fascism is not an exclusive American facet of politics, nor Italian, nor German, nor European for that matter.

But the American variety is the one I encounter most often.

It is not American, nor western nor eastern of cultures.

Fascism falls into the totalitarian group or is one of many facades totalitarianism adopts to hide its' ugly ass face from clear revelation.

Power and control reside there almost always joined in residence by the 1-tenth of 1% on "top" but holding as treasured a rotted spirit prone to domination of the weaker.

Odd that the "weaker" tend to hold a healthier spirit than the overlords.

Preselected "assholes and pricks" cop their plea of "only doing my job" thinking the mechanism of totalitarianism will continue to shield them from responsibility to WeThePeople and this Republic. Not freakin' so... ask the Redcoats about that one.... as well as the Nazis.

Responsibility on a personal level is central as a concept, the killing authoritarians whether authority (power) granted by a "church" or "government" are as Monk and Charles pointed out until "the asshole terrorists"  and the innocent victims all can become able to see both sides as the victims of foul deeds nothing will change.

Any fight against Islamo-fascists needs to be as vicious as the terrorists, tempered by knowledge of innocents harmed and collateral damage inflicted, not ignored and discounted. There in lies the difference.

The Israeli nation went after the Munich 1972 terror brokers as well as the on-site foot soldiers guilty of murder, but they tempered the revenge with a desire to lessen collateral victims as much as possible. By most accounts.

I think the US should follow suit and would do so IF Our Government weren't co-opted by the House of Saud.

I know we have the capable assets to get the job done properly.

Or we can all descent to the level of the jungle - welcome to the jungle - baby!

Otherwise all humans live by hate and eventually only one human will survive and the Human race will end itself in a solitude of hate and shit.

Simple choice love or hate.

Compassion or Domination.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com