Photo

Now it's war, not alarmism, said the awakening giant...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:35 PM

We have reached that day. It could be argued that we reached it long ago.

Gerry Hemming reminded me of it following the attacks of September 11.

I have chosen not to censor his exact wording even though it was abrasive and in some ways inappropriate as it denigrates the garb worn by some Muslims.

But that wasn't his point.

His point is well taken:

"Monk, it's not that I hate these rag-headed mother fuckers, it's that they hate us. Not on the surface, but to the core. And it's not about killing them individually or even as a group because more will come; millions will come. It's their entire ideology that needs to be obliterated by obliterating those who spread it. If Hitler would have called Nazism a religion would we have been bigots for destroying all of those cock suckers?"

RIP to all of those who have lost their lives to radical Islamic jihad no matter what form or cover it has taken.

Enough is enough.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:45 PM

We have reached that day. It could be argued that we reached it long ago.

Gerry Hemming reminded me of it following the attacks of September 11.

I have chosen not to censor his exact wording even though it was abrasive and in some ways inappropriate as it denigrates the garb worn by some Muslims.

But that wasn't his point.

His point is well taken:

"Monk, it's not that I hate these rag-headed mother fuckers, it's that they hate us. Not on the surface, but to the core. And it's not about killing them individually or even as a group because more will come; millions will come. It's their entire ideology that needs to be obliterated by obliterating those who spread it. If Hitler would have called Nazism a religion would we have been bigots for destroying all of those cock suckers?"

RIP to all of those who have lost their lives to radical Islamic jihad no matter what form or cover it has taken.

Enough is enough.

I haven't the slightest problem with GPH's word choices.

However, since he isn't available for Q and A, I'm going to pose six questions to you honestly and without sarcasm:

1. To whom does GPH refer as "they"?

2.To whom does he refer as "us"?

3. To which "ideology" does he refer?

4. How did he define "obliterate" within this context?

5. How does he suggest one go about "obliterating" and "ideology"?

6. Was GPH's level of sophistication vis a vis the understanding of (as opposed to Facilitator-level involvement in the action phases of) basic and refined deep political concepts sufficient to inspire him to A) question the very basis of the "them v. us" construct, and B  ) anticipate what we have come to term "false flag" operations and the "strategy of tension"?

Thanks.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:32 PM

Gerry's level of sophistication was acute.

1. "They" are any radicalized murderers who take life without regard to any consideration outside of the ideology of those to be victimized.

2. "Us"--irrespective of race, creed, or nationality--are the victims of any of these groups of organized radicals. The "sin" of the victim resides in the heart--not actions--of the victim. The "sin" is punishable by death.

3. The "ideology" to which he refers is intolerance for diversity.

4. "Obliterate" is to destroy or otherwise remove or render impotent.

5. Psy-ops, at best

6. Gerry was quite aware of false flags, the strategy of tension, etc. Indeed, he was very critical of US participation in such operations.

However, sometimes a rose is just a rose.  And, in this case, sometimes a cancer is just a cancer. Like cancer, jihadism does not discriminate between the good, the bad, or the ugly. As Benjamin Netanyahu said regarding Iran: "The enemy of your enemy is [still] your enemy."

Even knowing Gerry as well as I did, I hesitate to put words in his mouth post mortem. However, I can say with absolute certainty that he would have been in favor of overwhelming this "ideology of intolerance" by doing whatever it took to obliterate those responsible for promoting it.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:07 PM

The teachings of Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, a Muslim expert on Islam, are very instructive.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:01 PM

Since when do the vocabulary and demeanor of a "good-ole-boy" preclude intelligence and awareness of real politik?

Where a couple of decades ago I believed the psyop of the "We're all people of the book" definition of the 3 faiths involved.

NO FUCKING MORE.

It ain't about what "church" ya go to, it is about intent.

Just a surely as I reject the bigotry of the "country folks" I see things a little different now. Having been subjected to the mindbent by DOD to hate "sand-ni**ers" and towelheads and still having rejected that line of junk as junk and stinking thinking.

I say today war is forced upon us.

This is not "kill Luke-the-gook before he kills you"....

I gotta say this, IF More citizens carried weapons the lone-wolf killers would have few victims.

EZ "soft targets" I do not like, nor do I want to live in a "Dodge City" environment ever again,

but real life wins out over political correctness every time!

Nobody ever raped a weapon more than once.

Sometimes one must kill the snake for one's self rather than give the job to governments.

Proactive not reactive.....

Kinda makes me wonder about our President being Islamic - could explain a lot.

Maybe "we" should consider a response similar to Israel's reply to Munich and 1972.

Those events prove Germany is not to be trusted, they released the surviving criminals in weeks, or did everyone "forget"?

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:30 AM

One more thing to say.

When it is clear that the various "agencies" of "law enforcement" are not capable of defending citizens and residents

as they have shown themselves to be grossly incompetent at that job, then in the words of my favorite S/Sgt:

"it is time to prepare to defend yourselves"!

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

It looks like we're about to embark on one of our rare "agree to disagree" exchanges.

Which is not a bad thing.

My comments in red.

Gerry's level of sophistication was acute.

Since no universally accepted metric is available, and I spent a grand total of three hours in direct conversation with Hemming, I have no basis for judgment other than his publicly accessible words.

1. "They" are any radicalized murderers who take life without regard to any consideration outside of the ideology of those to be victimized.

Can the "radicalized" be un-radicalized?  Aren't the "radicalizers" the true disease?  Doesn't "obliterating" the "radicalized" amount to treating the symptom rather than the root cause?

Are there any "considerations" -- with the possible but by no means certain exception of immediate protection of life -- that justify murder?

2. "Us"--irrespective of race, creed, or nationality--are the victims of any of these groups of organized radicals. The "sin" of the victim resides in the heart--not actions--of the victim. The "sin" is punishable by death.

Relieved to know -- as I assumed -- that by "us" you do not mean citizens/members of the "U.S." or any other political or religious assemblage.  Flags and holy writ are the problem, not the solution.

3. The "ideology" to which he refers is intolerance for diversity.

If that is your interpretation, then I respect and agree with you.  Again, my reading of Hemming tells me that when he spoke of ideology, he was referring to political affiliation.

4. "Obliterate" is to destroy or otherwise remove or render impotent.

Hemming wanted to "obliterate" those who "spread" the targeted "ideology."  Logically, then, the impressionable adolescent whose emotional and intellectual immaturity are manipulated to the point where he or she picks up a weapon and wreaks havoc with it is as legitimate a target for "obliteration" as the manipulators.

5. Psy-ops, at best

I'm with you, insofar as a benign psy-op strategy would, in this case, amount to fighting fire with water -- a very good thing.

6. Gerry was quite aware of false flags, the strategy of tension, etc. Indeed, he was very critical of US participation in such operations.

I'd love to learn more about said criticism.

However, sometimes a rose is just a rose.  And, in this case, sometimes a cancer is just a cancer. Like cancer, jihadism does not discriminate between the good, the bad, or the ugly. As Benjamin Netanyahu said regarding Iran: "The enemy of your enemy is [still] your enemy."

Which is the equivalent of quoting Hitler on the evils of racial hatred.  

And jihadism is as accurate a description of Israel's war on Palestinians and corporate America's war on the middle class as it is of Islamic holy war against the West.

Who shall we "obliterate" first?

Even knowing Gerry as well as I did, I hesitate to put words in his mouth post mortem. However, I can say with absolute certainty that he would have been in favor of overwhelming this "ideology of intolerance" by doing whatever it took to obliterate those responsible for promoting it.

Even if the promoters are identified as representatives of supra-national power elites -- among them American politicians, militarists, and oligarchs?

I am unable to identify a rational definition of "obliterate" that does not include mortal violence as a requisite, key component.  And so I reject it.

• Larry Trotter likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:47 AM

Charles,

The problem is basic.

It is "supremacism" in a word. White Supremacy is poison. Black Supremacy is poison. Zionism is poison. Islamic Supremacy is poison.

It is not necessary to know all there is to know about the KKK in order to stop or grossly reduce their ability to harm their victims. That we recognize the KKK for what it is, reject it, and take ALL necessary steps to prevent the loss of innocent lives at the hands of those who espouse that sick ideology is all that's important.

Our tolerance for the religion of Islam should never be diluted by our intolerance for the intolerance of Islamic Supremacy.

The only thing intolerable is intolerance itself. That the Islamic Theocrats have demonstrated disdain for everything and anyone who is not like them--to the point of murdering innocent "infidels"--cannot be excused or neatly explained away in some philosophically safe intellectual masturbation.

Moreover, there is no Deep Politically Correct argument that will change that basic truth.

• Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:10 PM

So toxic is hate in any label, supremacist, "out-called-ones", not "mud people" or any damn other label like "denomination" because hate masquerades behind them.

Like international drugs, arms and slavery those responsible for promoting hate should be obliterated. By any means necessary. 

More so for the ones hiding in religion and polluting faith with bullshit. Ditto for those that mix politics and religion.

For too damn long hate has been a most effective tool used to prevent uniting the victims together for such obliteration.

'Nuff Said for Now.

Jim

My own hometown has been and continues to be held back by the chains of hate.

#10 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:30 PM

Excellent.  This is productive.

Today I have been crystallizing my observation that this stipulated act of jihad, and the stipulated jihadist, have not been renounced by the billion Muslims.

We see reports a domestic imam targeted homosexuals for death--and I call up the sly remarks of Achmadinejad at Columbia.

The video I saw of homosexual impalement shows the animal cries the human is capable of, as do the various beheading videos.

Any Muslim outrage?  Oh I say they dare not.  Only anonymously can the sheep object to the wolves.  It's the Klan with turbans instead of hoods.

Martin Luther took it to the street.  When will the Muslim dare nail 95 theses to the mosque door? 

Bridging cannot proceed while the fire is molten steel below ground.

Omar is akin to Nidal.  Clearly us against them.  Infidels are the untouchables, the slave class, the other.

I don't know where their homophobia comes from--I'm not investing time in intellectualizing a Manson-Jonestown death cult.

A First Amendment precluding Congress from abridging the freedom of speech, press, religion, assembly

A Second Amendment intended to prevent a monarch from stepping on the first

I submit there is a chasm separating Muslims from The Rest of the World

Bridges?  Not for them.  For them, slay the infidel.

A Reformation is due, but no more apparent now than when the founding marauder established pedophilia and the rest of the ritual abomination

Norman Bates has a vision

The killer awoke before dawn/  He took an AR-15 from the ancient armory and he walked on down the hall

Political correctness bars mention of his motive

Dictates only the current political objective:  disarm the People to make them not citizens but subjects

We eschew authoritarianism in ideology and politics--and of course Islam combines the two

Secular humanism is a funnel into a materialism where man has no recourse beyond the state

Here there is no minaret, only the cell phone, calling one to text, twitter and trend

Does the world end with scimitar-swinging barbarians on the dance floor ankle-deep in blood

while the twitter world struggles with gun control and islamophobia

We're due for a paradigm shattering

Will we make it through December

Do we believe President Diem's

Ghost insisting the smell

is not burning monk

it is but the purest

incense

• Greg Burnham and Mark Jamieson like this

#11 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:19 PM

To be clear: I do not condone or encourage bigotry against any group for any reason. I do not advocate for individuals to take action--any action. Just be wide awake. Do not drink the cool-aid.

The Rights that our Constitution acknowledges as being extra-jurisprudential due to their having originated in the mind of the Creator--as delineated in the Bill of Rights--are not without limit.

Nor should they be individually taken out of the context of the remainder of the document.

An individual's right to "do anything they want in America," as we have personal freedom, is not a decree of anarchy. Our individual freedoms are limited, but only when their expression infringes on another citizen's rights.

Political correctness has caused President Obama to refuse to allow the monitoring of Mosques even those known to foment radicalization.

He may mean well. He may be attempting to appease them by granting them an inordinate degree of freedom from scrutiny under their First Amendment Rights in the hope that they will soften toward us.

I can't really fault him for trying.

But, even after giving him the benefit of the doubt, it didn't work. It was a failed policy from inception. The rights of Muslim's to practice their religion in any way they see fit is only limited when such expression or methods of expression infringe upon the legal rights of others to their own beliefs, practices, and life choices.

That Radical Islamic Supremacy is taught in some Mosques is no secret. That some do not recognize this as behavior that incites criminal activity in some of those disciples is stunning. But the fact that radical Islamism violates the human rights of non-Muslims as well as moderate Muslims removes the protection of freedom of religion (as in, freedom from close scrutiny) as the behavior violates another's legal rights.

This is elementary. Obama is smart enough to get this. Why did he miss it?

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#12 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:57 PM

This thread is fundamental.

Now while MSNBC wants me to "pray for more gun control"??? WT...F?!

I just know MSNBC is bullshitting me, but I ain't that stupid - sorry Massa.

I define "gun control" quite differently than the Massa.

Subjects not citizens as Phil observed is the goal of the psyop.

Instead I'll extend my NRA membership MSNBC and Mr. President.

Uh MSM sorry. I'll redefine gun control for you.

It begins in the spirit, it evolves to "don't harm anything that doesn't need harmed".

Not so much a sight alignment and proper sight picture with a tight group - that is only the mechanics of weapon control.

In the realm of reality 'gun control' is a thing living in the heart... to know when and when not to use the tool of weaponry.

A far different thing than the police policy (systemic not a few bad cops) of kill first and cover up after with lies, (or too many accept the power trip as a PIG),

some learn too late that the act of stealing the rights and or life of another even after the fact will carry a toll to the heart - even when the act was the proper and correct course of action as protecting and defending the less able. Madness can nip the heels of the person that did the "right thing" long afterwards unless a change is self is made or so it was in my world..

Real hunters of wildlife know this truth though not ending human life, a proper clean kill of the game is the desired result.

Example I would offer goes back to the first critter I ever killed for sport a squirrel victim of my Savage 22 LR bolt rifle at age 15,

I regretted killing this creature instantly and never enjoyed hunting as sport again. The kill was "clean" but I didn't feel so clean, but hunting for the freezer in poverty is another thing entirely, and that is an example of proper "gun" control.

I never ever felt that way about eliminating vermin and pests. Rats in the granary and Ground Hogs in the garden. Not all killing is murder.

The Overseers would have only "law enforcement's agents" bearing arms to "keep the masses in line" and all dissenters be shipped off to a FEMA/DHS prison incognito and without contact outside the brave new world. That is the promoted "new world order" of D. Rockefeller and the Bu$h Crime Family and others of the "visible criminals". Slavery by any name.

Too bad Our Constitution and common sense stands 4-square against these desires and central to resistance of tyranny are the conditions defined in Our Bill-Of-Rights and including the means and liberty to resist tyranny by all means necessary.

In times of "Clear and Present Danger" to all us infidels I DO NOT turn over my rights of self preservation to any government so inept as today presents.

Someone quite close to me bought a non-auto 223 copy of an AK-74 in the days of fear after 9-11-2001.

I do NOT fear him having this tool of liberty, see I know that he learned the lesson of proper "gun control" without the DOD training in hunting before such was cast as a "bad thing" by the politically correct idiots.

I don't have any concern and in fact take comfort knowing he and his are protected by more than corrupt "law enforcement".

Citizens are not subjects under tyranny.

Jim

The Status Quo has got to Go!

#13 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:57 AM

The violence our government has fomented and instigated all over the world for decades seems so much more horrific when it is in our own back yard, rather than overseas. Ain't Karma a bitch?. Rather than a condemnation of the homosexual lifestyle, The Reap What You Sow comments  are just as easily applicable to the misery our government has inflicted all over the world. I'm not in any way trying to justify the horror inflicted in Orlando. It is inexcusable. Just sayin' the horror of violence is just as horrific over there as it is here.

#14 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:23 PM

I cannot imagine not being able to own/possess a weapon for self defense, I am just not sure anyone, as a civilian, should be in any public place while in possession of a weapon of mass destruction. Law enforcement is another matter, including a well regulated militia. But, the concern as I see it, is the availability of weapons of mass destruction, and I have no problem with additional scrutiny being applied to such weapons. The current policy/attitude seems to be going nowhere, but it is getting there at a rapid pace. JMO. FWIW.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#15 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:18 AM

Gentlemen I largely agree with the last two posts.

No one needs a tactical nuke in the backyard just because the USGovernment has them as well as some of our enemies.

The underlying agenda is my concern.

As example the ATF attempted lately to define 5.56 mm ball rounds as "armor piercing" to keep me er, us from having those rounds, only the PIGS would be allowed to have that ordnance. Standard issue for the DOD and NOT DESIGNATED AS ARMOR PIERCING!

Bullshit I KNOW what armor piercing ammo is! Dammit I know and the damned government taught me and even forced me to memorize specs...

If no agenda of disarmament were involved I could support SOME of what is being bandied about as proposed "law".

If I didn't register my model aircraft as ordered why would I register my ordnance when all is still legal at this damned date?

To make it easy for the Government to know where to go when confiscation day arrives as it surely will,

UNLESS THE AMERICAN CITIZENS GROW SOME GUTS ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Only from my cold dead hands mother......! My hands may be cold and dead then but the ordnance won't be.

Jim

What is next for closet agenda of imposed impotence? Taking compound and crossbows? Daisy Red Ryder BB guns? .177 pellet weapons? Edge weapons?

Put NOTHING past these bastards.

#16 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 June 2016 - 02:23 PM

Attached File  Guns.png   229.56KB   0 downloads

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#17 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:38 AM

Agreed Greg,

Instead of waking to the fact that weapons in the hands of assholes do the killing. MSM avoids the reality.

Law Enforcement or Lunatics or haters, without the weapons in the wrong hands the killings wouldn't be as numerous and the MSM would not have constant "stories" of manipulation.

All promoting the confiscation agenda for a majority of citizens - not the few damn idiots capable of unwarranted harm of innocents.

Hate is only the excuse for lunatics and the like.

But ya know what?

Like the old saying goes, Where is a cop the last time YOU needed one?

I cannot endorse turning over my own protection to the "officers" so poorly do they do this job.

"I'll take if from here, thank you very much" until you can help doing the job.

Where was DPD and LAPD when the Kennedy brothers needed protection?

LASO and Dallas County Sheriffs?

SOME NOT DOING THEIR JOBS.

Same for the Federal "Agents"...

SOME NOT DOING THEIR JOBS.

#18 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 02:05 AM

The drumbeat continues: the recent unpleasantness had nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with guns.

Again we see the transcript of the 911 calls edited--the shooter/caller said Allah, said ISIS--yet we are given Rose Marie Woods.

And in the prize example of cognitive dissonance or tradecraft gaffe, the LA Gay-Killer wannabe is reported to have talked.

Did he in fact refer to the planning of two coastal events with compartmentalized crews--not lone wolf actions?

Howell panicked when the Boston shooter was killed--claimed they were promised to be allowed to escape.

Surely the playing of patsies tracks back to the Reichstag Fire, Oswald's handling by Phillips, the dark sweater in the police basement

the smuggler's spiel to Ray, the Polka Dot pinch to Sirhan's neck, the recruitment of McVeigh

There will be more of these scenery flats pushed out on the stage

Layer upon layer with the chorus in the wings chanting, "Out, out damned gun"

The Whitman vigilantes kept the shooter pinned down and dampened his body count

All the reports to the FBI were met with dead air

Colleen Rowley's reports of Middle Eastern men taking flying lessons to fly but not to take off or land

So the motivation of the shooter was utilized for another purpose--jihad against a traditional religious target used for a confiscation campaign

The end is tyranny and the raison d'etre for the Second Amendment is a bar to tyranny

A misjudgment--or a false flag--and hey presto martial law

What began in the era of Jack Ruby and continued through Ruby Ridge is seen in the Pulse on both coasts and the

Aberration in the Heartland of the Real: The Secret Lives of Timothy McVeigh

Staged events to coax the concession of one more meter of freedom

until thought and speech is circumscribed

What more signal is required than the gun store owner calling the FBI about a customer wanting body armor and bulk ammunition?

The hundreds of billions on the myriad agencies and their perverse pervasive surveillance does not produce safety

for safety is not their end

Their end is control and their means is chaos

Their players are patsies promised paradise

Betrayed and paid in lead

2zipy8i.jpg

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II and Chuck Barlow like this

#19 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:21 AM

Although abuse or willful negligence by police is unforgivable under any circumstance, I would like to point out that there are many thousands of good, honorable, dedicated and yes, heroic police officers all over America. In most areas the overwhelming majority of law enforcement personnel are dedicated public servants. But there remain too many patches of deep corruption in too many departments that persist to this day. Much attention needs to be given to these acts by wayward police personnel. And those officers--who are responsible for breaking the law or guilty of failing their duty to the public by refusing to aggressively "police the police" -- need to be brought to a swift and meaningful justice. 

However, hundreds, if not thousands, of unreported acts of heroism occur daily everywhere from the most densely populated areas of our inner cities patrolled by local police departments to the rural areas mostly patrolled by county sheriff departments to the many tens of thousands of miles patrolled by state troopers and/or highway patrol officers. I myself worked with dedicated law enforcement personnel for many years; men and women who risked their lives in the course of their duty to protect citizens from threats imposed by law breakers, extreme weather, catastrophic natural disasters, such as, earthquakes and massive wild fires, and any number of other "non-ordinary" and therefore unexpected dangers. One such example is Rich Agundez formerly of the El Cajon Police Department. Like me he was a motor officer, but working for a different department. Some mornings he would be set up with his radar gun at the bottom of the hill from where I lived in Granite Hills and I'd stop by and chat with him each morning for a few minutes on my way to my first detail. Great guy.

On March 22, 2001 I was on a special protection motorcade detail with California Motor Patrol when I heard reports of yet another school shooting on my police radio. Although not in our jurisdiction, my partner and I immediately responded from our detail that had just concluded, which was close to the location, to assist with traffic control if needed. There had recently been a separate school shooting in the county at Santana High School three weeks earlier in which 2 students were killed and 13 others persons wounded. Rich had recently been assigned to a neighboring high school (Granite Hills) as a Community Service Officer with the El Cajon Police Department. Rich was great with kids. Everyone liked him. He had taken it upon himself to develop a plan should a tragedy such as what occurred at Columbine in 1999 also happen in our community.

On March 22nd it did. A gunman shot and wounded three students and two teachers at Granite Hills High while Rich was on campus. After hearing several gunshots Rich approached the danger area and noted the wounded victims. As that gunman was reloading his weapon, Rich decided that he could not be allowed to continue shooting. Rich non-fatally wounded him in the jaw (and the ass) in order to take him into custody and save lives.

How many more students and teachers would have been wounded or lost their lives had Rich not risked his own safety on that day? We'll never know for sure....thank God.

Attached File  agundez2_r900x493.jpg   44.7KB   0 downloads

• Jim Hackett II likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#20 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:13 PM

Back in about '72, along Houston's Telephone Rd, aka Hwy 35, on the west side of William P Hobby Airport, an HPD officer had made a traffic stop, and apparently while the officer was standing behind the stopped car, but in front of the patrol car, another vehicle struck the patrol car from behind and the officer was seriously injured and had what appeared to be a broken leg. As it turned out, the officer was a K9 officer, and the impact apparently created an opening for his K9 partner. That officer, in much pain, sat on the ground, in the road, and held control of that German Shepherd to avoid any injury caused by protecting the injured officer. It was quite a scene, and not easily properly described, but that HPD officer was a hero, IMO.

• Greg Burnham likes this

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com