• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 04 June 2016 - 01:45 PM

Dr. William Pepper is spraying his choking disinformation yet again:

http://www.cnn.com/2...-gun/index.html

Pepper is not to be trusted. We do not need acoustic evidence to prove that Sirhan did not fire the shots that hit RFK. Plentiful eyewitness accounts attest to the FACT that Sirhan was neither close enough to nor correctly positioned behind RFK to have inflicted the wounds discovered, probed, and sworn to by Dr. Thomas Noguchi, who conducted the to-date unchallenged Kennedy autopsy.

Remember: Pepper inflicted fatal damage on the effort to reopen the MLK case when he publicly -- and loudly -- "identified" one of the key shooting team players as a "deceased" former Green Beret -- an individual who was produced, alive, well and pissed off -- during the taping of a Pepper interview by an American television network news program.

Now Pepper is at it again -- this time with yet more secret evidence that will identify the true killer(s) of RFK. His mission now is to direct attention away from the eyewitness/medical evidence block.

Meanwhile, the esteemed, learned, self-proclaimed professors of Deep Politics Studies just won't learn a single goddamn lesson.

They're wetting themselves in anticipation of a Pepper triumph that will not come.

(By the way, Pepper's abandonment of the "Cesar shot him" scenario -- while literally correct in its basic assumption; Cesar was a patsy and distraction -- has been enacted so as to 1) shore up his credentials among the Kennedy research community's deeper thinkers, and 2 ) raise the hopes of all those looking for new insights into the crime.)

Pepper is poison.

And more than likely, Sirhan's previous lawyer, Larry Teeter was helped into any early grave so that Pepper could be sprayed all over this case.

Pepper's "revelation" will be discredited, allowing the cover-up Facilitators to make the argument, "Yet another dead end by yet another conspiracy theorist that, by extension, disproves all other conspiracy theories."

When the hell is our "community" going to smarten up?

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:54 PM

Thomas Noguchi stated the four shots at the Senator were back to front, down to up, right to left, point blank:  a position never occupied by Sirhan.

So you're saying there is a likelihood the RFK acoustic analysis is the type of trap which the JFK acoustic analysis proved to be.

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

Not necessarily.  Sorry if I was less than artful with my prose.

But why take the risk?

I simply grow suspicious at the appearance of -- pardon the term -- overkill evidence.

Remember the penultimate scene of Fail Safe in which the Soviet  Air Force commander decides to dismiss his American counterpart's plea to ignore one of the two remaining U.S. attacking aircraft -- the one filling a decoy role -- and instead concentrate his scant remaining firepower on the nuclear armed jet.

The Russian goes for a quick kill -- and as a result, Moscow and New York are obliterated.

This plus the fact that Pepper is throwing in still-secret evidence establishing the identity of the "real" shooter.

The immediate point is not to prove who did kill RFK, but only to prove that Sirhan Bishara Sirhan didn't.

Yes, I understand the significance of acoustice evidence corroborating the physical, medical/forensic, and eyewitness testimony.

Perhaps if it were being presented by a trustworthy source ... 

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 06:34 PM

Roger that.

I well recall when Forrest Sawyer played gotcha with a William Pepper caught flat-footed.  I think the media colludes with spooks to create these traps, and those who are emotionally invested rather than moving from certainty to certainty ride in expecting a door where only a pit awaits.

David Martin has called Christopher Ruddy either weak or complicit for being such an easy mark for debunkers vis-a-vis the Foster death.

In that event I find significant Foster visited Marsha Scott on his last day for a closed-door meeting, something deemed quite rare.  Nothing in itself did we not have Suzy Ward Hubbell's "I'm afraid of Marsha" to a Webb responding "Time to roll over one more time to protect the first lady."

The evidence of the journalist's tape may present five shots from the H & R 922 Cesar lied he'd sold as well as eight from Sirhan's Ivers Johnson.

Or it may indicate yet another layer of deception:  the kill weapon was identical to that owned by Cesar.

The vital fact is Noguchi demonstrates the killer was in the rear.  Michael Calder (JFK vs CIA, 2000) says the shooter stepped from behind the wing wall in the pantry.

The timing indicates a switch thrown at the last minute closing a circuit designed and deployed in advance.  The actions of Pena and Hernandez are consistent with LAPD/AID training (where AID is seen as a frequent front for CIA).

Destruction of evidence of more bullets than eight (doors, door jambs, wall and ceiling panels) and the delay and theft of the Scott Enyart  photos is suggestive but not definitive.

The legal treatment of Oswald, Ray, Sirhan et al is breathtaking.

Regarding King, there was no shot from the bathroom window--until Memphis Sanitation removed the overgrown foilage the next day.

Highly suspicious is the presence in the Lorraine lot of Marrell McCullough milint/CIA in a city whose Police/Fire Commissioner was Earl Holloman 25-year veteran of the FBI and a Hoover insider.

Have just reviewed 495 Kindle Edition JFK Assassination books of which two dozen are of worth, while the rest vary from pap to propaganda.

As Donovan Leich advised, "You've got to pick up every stitch."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com