• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:26 AM

RIP.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:45 AM

And we are all mortal.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:31 PM

A real fighter, bravely seeking truth for many, many years.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:01 AM

Perhaps.

Caution is warranted.  The color of truth is gray.

https://www.youtube....dvq2coKLNU#t=90

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:51 AM

Caution is warranted indeed.

And We are all mortal.

I do give credit as Lane's first work was a steppin' stone to knowing I had to start digging for myself 'cause the Warren thing was bull.

That sent me to 6 seconds in Dallas.

I don't endorse either author but recall the strange trip this all has been.

All that led eventually to Mr. Weisberg and Penn Jones Jr.

John Judge did a magnificent writing I concerning Mr. Lane and further I would hope it and all John's written works are on the web somewhere.

http://www.ratical.o.../JFK/JohnJudge/

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:02 AM

I submit that the indefinite maintenace of psychically debilitating and politically disempowering doubt within the majority remains the sine qua non for its control by the minority.

As students and makers -- and obfuscators -- of history, the Sponsors of the JFK assassination and their key Facilitators understood this long before they struck John.

Thus the keys to the assassination cover-up always have been and always will be the creation and re-creation of that doubt.

Why, you may well ask, wouldn't the assassins use their immense collective power to create overwhelming consensus for the Lone Nut lie?

Because near-unanimity among the majority inevitably leads to empowerment derived from a sense of shared ideals, purpose, and destiny.  And a unified majority is, for the Sponsors, a non-survivable option.

If Mark Lane had not existed, the Sponsors and Facilitators would have had to invent him.

And perhaps they did.  What better explanation exists for the immense success of Rush to Judgement in a marketplace as tightly controlled in 1966 as it is today?

Lane was allowed to publish.  The floodgates of doubt and divisiveness opened and have never fully closed.

As a direct consequence, today we are at war not with the killers of Kennedy, but with ourselves.

Further: What better explanation exists for Lane's failure to develop -- or at the very least exhibit -- deep political insight sufficient to have precluded him from indicting "the CIA" for Kennedy's murder?

I write not with certainty, but with heightened suspicion of cause and effect.

After all, how many divisions do we have some 50 years after Lane's star ascended?

Be wary of the Kool Aid we are being served.

Or as Lane would remind us with absolute authority: It was Flavor Aid.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:34 AM

To avoid misinterpretation (well-intentioned or otherwise): I am not prepared to suggest that Lane was a witting cover-up Facilitator.  He very well may have been manipulated via the feeding of certain appetites (for fame, wealth, and/or authority) and/or blackmailed.

If John Kelin is within eyeshot of this and the previous post: Your expertise and analysis regarding the first generation of WC critics in general and Lane in particular would be invaluable here.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:25 AM

LIFE IN THE MARK LANE

I think Mark Lane was exercising in his class.

He was masterful in using the legal questioning format.

I have Rush to Judgment and found it a first call out to the anomalies.

Plausible Denial was a shattering of E. Howard Hunt's Chinese grocery alibi.

Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of John F. Kennedy was an acknowledgment of the obvious

John Newman in his series beginning with Where Angels Fear to Tread meticulously teases out the Cuban woodwork crawling with spooks

The agency serves as the sword and shield of the shadow state

recognition of the activities of Angleton in creating the Red Plot, Phillips in running the patsy through his paces,

Ruth in placing said patsy in the Potemkin Building, George DeMohrenschildt in introducing Marina to Ruth

I mean Lee to Ruth

are simply part of the tour of the roadside attractions

It is for Evica and Prouty and Scott and Charles et al to drag us around on Christmas Eve to see the quantum physics

of deep politics

It is enough that Lane gave a hotfoot to Buckley who didn't care who killed John Kennedy

Oh in that slip the God and man of Yale doth protest too much

It was imperative

Contrast to another lawyer, Vincent Bugliosi:

"If Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy, Kennedy wasn't shot."

And now Bugliosi enjoins Satan to throw more water on the rocks

"Did I tell you how I won against Manson?"

"A thousand times, " replies Satan.

"No water for you--

--and bad news, Vinnie:

for Two Men in Dallas

and Executive Action

[PD note: I have both, VHS of the former, DVD of the latter.]

Mark Lane was awarded his wings by St. Peter"

Phil's note:  some of the figures discussed in Newman's recent work feature in the oration below,

fingers in the hand pointing to the moon, though certainly not the moon per se:

2iu3lo5.jpg

• Chuck Barlow and Mark Jamieson like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com