3 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:32 AM

Eight was too young to learn of war crimes, or maybe not....

A brother to my grandfather was captured in the fall of the Philippine Islands in 1942. He survived though the DOD declared him dead so informing the family. But his wife knew it was not so from her internal voice. He was not dead, fate was cruel as he was transported to the Japanese home islands as slave labor.

He never spoke of it to my knowledge. Not around me.

Oh and yes his son too answered the call to arms in his time.

This was about 1961 and the topic came up somehow. About his abuse and massive weight loss and such leading to the line she uttered that busted the ice.

"Yes and they fed him ground glass in his food"

I think the decision to refuse totalitarianism credibility began with that shiver up my spine. Left, right or somewhere in between oppression is flat wrong.

Well folks the current state of affairs in dark empires and public knowledge of the dark events is feeding us all glass too.

Mind bending glass non physical but just as lethal. And I posit just as shocking and angering as the disclosure above.

The last American presidential assassination has become a bullet point in boredom to some.

It in fact is a focus exactly because the provable facts support the not approved truth that a conspiracy existed then and still thrives today in both a strategy of tension and the event of perpetual war.

A focus of proof the Empire has no legitimacy in fact.

The overarching media partners spread the manure forcing the aware to have to tolerate the same manure but turn it to nutrients and bust out of it.

Or one can decide to have another serving of ground glass in your GMO mystery meats and veggies and accept the shit

Instead some will feed that glass back to the Empire.

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:37 AM

If I was as outraged as I am still by the torture and abuse of P.O.W.s from 70 years ago,

How do you think I feel about my country's "leadership" when I investigate the process of approving as legal torture as policy?

I found Asshole John Loo researched and wrote legal positions for Bu$h43 and Cheney with the help of Asshole John Ashcroft and other jackasses

to provide the legal mechanisms to once again do things in my name of which I do NOT approve.

No more than I approve of Operation Phoenix nor those that came out of it in no uniform.

Nor any more than I approve the strategy of tension.

Consent of the governed has been bent, folded and mutilated to the point that I am quoting John Mellencamp,

"The face of the nation?

I don't recognize it no more".

#3 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

Eight was too young to learn of war crimes, or maybe not....

A brother to my grandfather was captured in the fall of the Philippine Islands in 1942. He survived though the DOD declared him dead so informing the family. But his wife knew it was not so from her internal voice. He was not dead, fate was cruel as he was transported to the Japanese home islands as slave labor.

He never spoke of it to my knowledge. Not around me.

Oh and yes his son too answered the call to arms in his time.

This was about 1961 and the topic came up somehow. About his abuse and massive weight loss and such leading to the line she uttered that busted the ice.

"Yes and they fed him ground glass in his food"

I think the decision to refuse totalitarianism credibility began with that shiver up my spine. Left, right or somewhere in between oppression is flat wrong.

Well folks the current state of affairs in dark empires and public knowledge of the dark events is feeding us all glass too.

Mind bending glass non physical but just as lethal. And I posit just as shocking and angering as the disclosure above.

The last American presidential assassination has become a bullet point in boredom to some.

It in fact is a focus exactly because the provable facts support the not approved truth that a conspiracy existed then and still thrives today in both a strategy of tension and the event of perpetual war.

A focus of proof the Empire has no legitimacy in fact.

The overarching media partners spread the manure forcing the aware to have to tolerate the same manure but turn it to nutrients and bust out of it.

Or one can decide to have another serving of ground glass in your GMO mystery meats and veggies and accept the shit

Instead some will feed that glass back to the Empire.

A thought provoking post. And, for some reason, it took me back to the late afternoon and evening of 11/22/'63. As usual on normal Friday evenings, I went to hang out with some friends. But, there was nothing normal about that evening. 

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:08 AM

Thanks Larry,

I was afraid this was over done and over the top.

Most assuredly nothing was normal about the whole weekend.

Saturday the kids like me got outside for a while though cold, or Mommas insisted we dress warmer before released to escape from the TV of despair.

But nothing was normal even playing baseball for grins.

The only real point being talked about was murder and the commie Oswald.

Into and out of a time warp of politics but I didn't see it until Sunday's encore.

Even then I just felt funny about Act 2.

Questions and inquiry deferred but seeds planted.

No, not normal that Friday nor after.

FWIW

Jim

Awareness is the beginning of weaponizing the knowledge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com