• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:16 AM

Anyone with reasonable acceess to JFK assassination evidence who does not conclude that that act of 20th century regicide was planned, executed, and covered up by conspirators is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crimes.

Not a scintilla of untainted evidence exists to support the contrary conclusion that a single individual planned and carried out the assassination.

The historial truth may be stated simply: John Fitzgerald Kennedy was murdered by conspirators.

Yet 53 years after the fact, the weaponization and subsequent utilization of that truth in the war for greater truth and justice for JFK and the countless millions collaterally damaged by his executioners appear to be of no interest to the vast majority of well-intentioned students and investigators of the assassination.  They are content to restate and re-debate, ad nauseam and ad mortem, long-established truth and long-settled points of contention.  

Such engagement plays directly into the hands of the Sponsors of JFK's assassination, whose primary Facilitators designed a cover-up with the ultimate objective not of convincing the world that a lone nut did the deed, but rather of preserving indefinitely the uncertainty and disempowerment that the lone nut/conspiracy debate breeds. 

The most dramatic recent demonstration of the impotency of the JFK assassination research community -- including its self-touted champions -- is to be discerned in its pathetic failure to metamorphose the global attention paid to the event's 50th anniversary observances in Dallas into delivery systems for weaponized truth.  Instead of seizing the day via every available method, from guerilla theater to civil disobedience to scholarly discourse, the champions and their minions segued from internecine squabbling to onanistic fits of self-righteousness.

What of it?

John Fitzgerald Kennedy lies a-mouldering in the grave.

Nothing changes.

As e.e. cummings wrote:

a wind has blown the rain away and blown

the sky away and all the leaves away,

and the trees stand.  I think i too have known

autumn too long

Given all that we know ... given the truth some of us have fought and, in too many instances, died to discover ... the reality is inescapable:

Until we arm ourselves with that truth and engage the enemy on the field of battle, we remain, as Sylvia Meagher would put it, accessories after the fact to the murder of JFK.

How do you propose we move forward?

Better yet -- and thank you, Greg Burnham, for the inspiration:

How do you propose we advance?

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II and Mark Jamieson like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:04 PM

Charles,

I "pinned" this topic to the top of the category such is the importance of what you wrote.

In response to your question, I must ask you to define the word "forward" within the context you provided above. It is a very daunting task no matter the exact definition you intended, but still the definition is necessary, IMO.

• Charles Drago likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:13 PM

The corollary to conspiracy is my stipulation

the man who was not in the window and did not fire a long arm

could not and did not cause the fatal frontal wound from behind

Secondly, the entire squadron of flying monkeys

every shrieking fairy and carping harpy of government, media, academe

parrots the Big Lie

Thirdly, the nation of smart phone zombies

from the grouchiest old man to the smarmiest millenial

fails, in perfect Orwellian fashion, to grasp 1) the truth, and 2) the significance of the Drago Observation

Three was enough for the Trinity and Tesla's grand concept

The rest radiates from these truths

the context, then, prior to the event, subsequent, to this day

We will need to rebuild a leadership

eschewing the lobotomized and compromised

A dramatist, a cinematographer might envision a thousand trials

in the manner of A Few Good Men

It is time to handle the truth

Not for retribution, for there is only more violence there

Rather for the experience of living in the face of death

instead of dying more each day

Those climbing the escalator to power who do not eschew the Goebbels Commission

ought to be shunted aside as befits the impaired driver

A test.

A modest proposal

• Greg Burnham and Jim Hackett II like this

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:25 AM

Charles,

I "pinned" this topic to the top of the category such is the importance of what you wrote.

In response to your question, I must ask you to define the word "forward" within the context you provided above. It is a very daunting task no matter the exact definition you intended, but still the definition is necessary, IMO.

Thank you, Greg.

In choosing to use the phrase "move forward," I was attempting to extend the war/military metaphor -- apparently a daunting task for a pacifist.

As you'll note in my edit to the opening post, I've made a more appropriate word choice.

I am suggesting that we advance toward our common strategic objectives by executing a series of tactical maneuvers on as many fronts as our resources and supply lines can support.

Let's begin by agreeing that to win this war, we must move from defense to offense.  

With every operation we mount to re-prove what we've already proven, we assign to and waste invaluable resources on taking ground we already hold.  We invite the enemy to re-occupy ground from which we've already driven it -- or at least should have driven it.  We provide the enemy with the time and opportunities it constantly seeks to extend conflict far from its Fatherland -- conflict with parameters it dictates.

Do we truly need more fucking JFK assassination conferences devoted to shoring up defenses that already are impregnable to any attack save attack from within?  Conferences that with each passing year more closely resemble Shriner rodeos than gatherings of scholars and activists intent upon finding ways to win the war?

I'm on the verge of waterboarding this metaphor, so I'll advance to the presentation of general details of our first offensive -- a topic which I referenced privately to Greg not long ago.

Let our offensive begin with the staging of a "Weaponizing the Truth" conference at which a small assemblage of invited strategists and tacticians will work to agree upon the nature of our objectives and debate the best ways to achieve them.  Some, but not all, of the proceedings will be open to the public.  All aspects of the proceedings will be memorialized.

Lest you conclude that I am recommending for our forces' common uniform an open kimono: Intelligence and counter-intelligence systems and operations will be discussed, designed, and implemented.

Absent from the proceedings will be re-iterations of established proofs of conspiracy and presentations of newly developed proof.

Security measures will reflect all that we have learned about such matters.

Conference planners and presenters -- or better yet, Facilitators -- will be chosen by the small group of conference organizers -- or better yet, Sponsors.

Mechanics will be named later.

Let me be clear: I am NOT proposing a moratorium on JFK assassination-related research.  Rather, I am suggesting that such research absent development of methods to weaponize its product breeds nothing but paralytic self-satisfaction and the perpetuation of the doubt and disempowerment among the many that enable their control by the very few.

I'm also at pains to express my moderate discomfort with the bellicose language and imagery I've employed throughout this post and elsewhere.  I am fully and irrevocably committed to the theory and practice of non-violence and non-violent action respectively as defined and practiced by Mahatma Gandhi and Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., and espoused and evinced by our esteemed colleague James W. Douglass.  

• Greg Burnham and Mark Jamieson like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:41 PM

With every operation we mount to re-prove what we've already proven, we assign to and waste invaluable resources on taking ground we already hold.  We invite the enemy to re-occupy ground from which we've already driven it -- or at least should have driven it.  We provide the enemy with the time and opportunities it constantly seeks to extend conflict far from its Fatherland -- conflict with parameters it dictates.

It's almost as though we have been laboring under a self-imposed "Operation Northwoods" type of false flag operation whereby we re-arm the enemy in order for us to have some semblance of a concrete "enemy" to vanquish.

Vanity.

I'm on the verge of waterboarding this metaphor, so I'll advance to the presentation of general details of our first offensive -- a topic which I referenced privately to Greg not long ago.

A topic with much merit, I might add. It will take considerable dedication, time, effort, and organization to accomplish--especially in order to absolutely prevent it from sliding into that "shadow world of pseudo progress" we wish to avoid at all costs.

• Charles Drago, Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:44 PM

Agreed.

Let's find the time to talk over the weekend.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:05 AM

Simplistic I know, but...

An idea can't be killed only stifled.

The truth we have in abundance, the dueling "experts" of Mssrs. Dunkle and guests financed by Disney's mindfucking psyops for dummies are already disproved with hard flipping science by far wiser folks than myself.

Again far wiser folks than myself likely have better ideas of weaponizing the knowledge.

Just know this, Y'all have my whole-hearted and complete support.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com