Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:18 PM

Retired HEAD OF FBI Tells ALL 

Intriguing..................

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#2 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:04 AM

The corruption that bubbles just beneath the surface of this country is so pervasive it's jaw dropping and everyone pretends it isn't there. This story has been around for over 10 years and the mainstream media either ignore the information or do their best to discredit it.

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:04 AM

I found a copy of two published books in a used bookstore a large slot of time ago. I grabbed 'em both.

Point bein' the material has been published and depublshed as Fletcher Prouty's Secret Team was and other books (hard copy).

Or I would ask why else were two new copies of books laying the truth down about the child's spirit trashing damned harm both in a local no brand name used book stores?

About 5 years after publishing.

But you see I have a lot of rage when around the act of physical abuse of any kind age has tempered the rage mostly,

child abuse verbal, emotional, physical and sexual I cannot Let it Be.

The reason for me possessing such rage all my life is not for here nor now to be disclosed,

again I say blatantly stealing a line and changing a line in the Alas Babylon book,

Goddamn the child harming bastards!

Other than that I highly recommend used private book shops most often family owned.

I found both Fletcher Prouty books in family coffee shop bookstores, paid 14 dollars for one new and one a little used but it was the first printing of JFK, Vietnam...

Besides I really enjoy kicking Amazon in the ass every chance I get.

I have also to SCREAM out for Dave the Ratiator for putting great material on the web before I had some of those books.

I owe him this.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/

and Black Op Radio!

Thanks Len.

http://www.blackopradio.com/

The material here! A lot for free which to me these days is a statement all by itself!

I must repeat,

Goddamn the child harming bastards!

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:06 AM

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:31 PM

I gotta say this,

It is amazing what real love can overcome, absolutely.

IMHO heck with that, strike this line.

from my personal knowledge.

That feels better.

JIm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com