#1 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:53 AM

The topic of autism became a concern for me when my grandson was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.

I had never heard of the condition and had to look it up to find out what it entailed. This 10 minute YouTube is not that well put together, although the message still gets through.

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 08:20 AM

As someone very close to me put it "You don't have to teach me about vaccines. When you take a child healthy and developmentally "ahead of the curve" to get vaccinated and within a week oddities appear, I don't need convincing".

Heavy metal poisoning is insidious pervasive and required by the state to attend "public schools" although lately enforcement has been sketchy because of parents standing up to the governments, federal, state, local and "school boards".

As for Asberger's syndrome there is much I could say in a different means of communication. Suffice to say it can be overcome. High function autism tends to Asberger's.

'Nuff Said for that.

I know of three children all male diagnosed early that overcame the issues and further are succeeding in after high school education environments.

Partly compliments to parents that pushed the public school Empires to deal with the "special needs" children. "Keeping the bureauRATS on the straight and true".

What if the parents didn't push for their children? I can guess... 

Lead in the water, fluoride in everything and mercury in medical treatments, no surprise and no accident.

"Our precious bodily fluids" is not just a lunatics rant from Kubrick's film. How interesting.

Jim

#3 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:34 AM

Thanks Jim. This poisoning is intentional. Why am I not surprised to see that anyone who speaks out about this issue is labelled a nut job conspiracy theorist? What is not mentioned in the You Tube is the poisoning of our food through the use of glyphosate and GMOs. The government denies that chem trail aerial spraying is taking place so we don't know the purpose for it. It seems the tempo of assaults against the populace is quickening and it is occurring on all fronts. Psychological traumas from assassinations to events like 9-11 combined with the militarization of our police forces into jack booted fascists puts everyone into a waiting for the next outrage state of mind. Phil is right about the governmental, academic and media troika controlling our perceived reality and marginalizing anyone who dares speak the truth. Whatever the agenda might be, it doesn't look good. It has to be more than a lust for power and control. The trauma,fear and suffering on a global scale seems to feed a very sick need of some type of evil entity. Charles Drago pointed me down this road and and while the concept is somewhat out there, not much else makes any kind of sense at all.

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:23 PM

Chuck, you said it brother.

Awareness has for me been a "red pill - blue pill" choice. I cannot go back to "before". In fact I doubt if I ever had a before except in extreme youth.

I must admit sometimes but not recently all you bring to light in post 1 & 3, brings me down, but I find harnessing the "down" into rightful anger can turn negative influences to positive ones. Anger is the wrong word, contempt and hence a self determinate concept of self education about it all. Our american society has been constantly degraded by the events and deeds of the troika Govt. Academia and Media. (think 6th Floor Confuseum.)  Where neighbors as defined in my youth all helped all within reason, today the values of the criminals replace the neighbor concept to "others seeking to take from and disparage one another".

No village raising the children, the village is seeking nothing but instant gratification and self promotion as the expense of all today.

I find I have to mostly pick my persons and places to discuss any of this locally. So many are "blinded by the right". They are offended when I refer to police as PIGS. They do not know the reality of Co-Intel Pro and JEHoover's fascism from the closets. They cannot see past the propaganda of the fascists. Hence we have the American Hitler named TRUMP attempting to beguile the electorate.

The land of my forebears beckons with Ex-pat conditions. Ireland almost had me in the seventies in an offer to go fight the 'black n tans' and for people being oppressed by government. Two things kept me from doing this, a love for peace and domestic tranquility and the knowledge that all conflicts are only manipulations of those that have, I mean those that really HAVE.

At that point in time our POTUS and Vice POTUS were both SELECTED not elected. Ford and Rockefeller and America was going to hell.

Today we already arrived.

Again I've said too much but I ain't done yet. to be continued....

#5 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:26 AM

The Stones lyric ... Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name, but what's troubling you is the nature of my game, keeps ringing in my head. This evil force or entity has been around forever. It plays humanity's emotions like a Steinway, then feeds on the collective emotion no matter whether it's rage,fear,revulsion,impotence,paralysis, whatever. And whatever the contrived outrage is, enough clues are always left around for us to figure out that the event was not just an unlucky kismet of fate. It wants us to know we're being messed with intentionally. It wants us to feel impotent and powerless to stop it. It loves to fan the confusion and discord between those who know what the game is,and the majority who will believe any ridiculous story of plausible deniability, because it's too painful to stare eyeball to eyeball at reality. Maybe the only solution is to not feed it the fear and outrage that it needs????   

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:22 AM

Easy for me to reject the fear. Just out of hand because fear is useless and must be transformed to motivation. EZ , maybe my own fool's choice, but it is so.

Outrage I keep in refusing to submit to tyranny. I must do that as the slippery slope to surrender begins with acceptance of "things as they are".

Just being aware makes the choice easy.

The silent sheep of Germany wish they has stood up before the takeover of their Republic, or so I have been told by the children of that generation of Germans.

I have also heard "Hitler put a lot of people to work". True enough, but not valid as comparison. Given FoMoCo and IBM and Wall Street pouring money into Fascism.

Attempted here but I must point out that at that time in the 1930s America NEEDED the money for its' own starving people.

Too few know the reality of the "Great Depression" and conditions at that time. To wit:

People dropping dead on the streets of American cities from starvation while food crops rotted in storage.

Or Teachers making the choice to feed their students even when they were NOT being paid by the schools.

The children were passing out in class from starvation. Fact.

Or how about a third of the draftees into War 2 couldn't be accepted for the effects of malnutrition from their childhood while waiting for the Govt. to get off its' tired a**?

Malformed bones and lost teeth and etc to be more specific.

Do not ever expect the history Profs to include those facts in their lectures as Academia would rid themselves of these bothersome people and their truths.

In 1932 the Fascist chose Hitler, America chose FDR and the new deal.

John Cash covered a great song "Hurt" includes the line "I hurt myself today just to see if I could feel" or something close to that.

I have held the man in high regard since he castigated the C&W crowd for looking down on the young of that day in 1970 on his network TV show.

My outrage makes me aware everyday that I still feel. Because I feel and care I am outraged.

I was lucky enough to have been gifted with a few teachers in public schools that taught reality and pointed in directions to learn "unapproved history".

They were fired from Martinsville High School soon but the truth destroys propaganda, how do I thank them?

They were outraged and so am I.

This is only my opinion but I have to be by self definition OUTRAGED.

My choice only and I would never tell anyone else how to "feel" about it all.

I'm glad I am outraged because it proves I am not a Robot nor a "deceived one". It confirms my humanity in my opinion any how.

I still "feel" and yes sometimes it really hurts but.....

Jim

#7 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:13 AM

I hear what you're saying Jim. Don't mistake a lack of outrage as acceptance or surrender. Part of what creates outrage is surprise. I don't think there's anything that can surprise me these days. They are truly capable of anything. Outrage is a tool they use to fill recruiting offices after a Pearl Harbor or 9-11. They push the button and we react. Replace the outrage with a cold, firm resolve not to be fooled or manipulated.

Not that you don't feel anything......just refuse to be the puppet at the end of their strings.

#8 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:53 AM

Oops, My bad, I wasn't clear enough I bet.

In NO WAY did or do I apply my "way" to anyone, not even the one I love here in my home nor elsewhere "loved" or not.

Sometimes she interrupts my rant with "Kool your jets man!" I learned to pay attention to her advise but my stubbornness made it take a while.

Absolutely we must be able to see behind the curtains to detect when the enemies try to play us like a fiddle.

Your statement is quite astute as to Pearl Harbor and 911.

I figure that growth in awareness comes with the territory, after the anger at first. Or so it was for me and surely possibly only myself.

It is easy for me to look back and now recognize that my own passion for history (the forbidden kind) arose from listening as a child to my Pop, Uncles and Grandparents say that FDR knew about Pearl Harbor.

Right there the seeds were planted and nourished even at age 10 about the time John Kennedy was murdered.

I kept thinking what the hell led Japan to think they could beat America in anything?

When I saw Jack Ruby kill Lee Oswald in the jail (on TV) ding ding ding went the alarm bells in my spirit.

Then the course was set for me. What the hell is going out there?

I digress.

Agreed as to feeling outrage and guarding the thinking against manipulation.

A very good delineation with which I totally agree.

I wish I made that clearer above.

Sorry Chuck, I beg pardon.

Jim

• Chuck Barlow likes this

#9 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:54 AM

I apologize for misunderstanding what you said . Sometimes words on a screen at 3:00 in the morning can be difficult to decipher without the benefit of voice inflection and facial expressions...    ;)

#10 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:23 AM

Not a problem and ditto for when these old eyes get tired and the rest will follow.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com