15 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:17 PM

Defending Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton's email scandal this weekend, President Obama said to Chris Wallace [paraphrased]:

"Well, there's 'classified' and then there's classified." -- The obvious implication being that there is some sort of distinction between two IDENTICAL words.

It was reminiscent of Bill Clinton--when facing possible impeachment--famously saying: "It all depends on what your definition of the word 'is' is."

I'll tell you what it is. It's all bullshit.

What has happened to our country?

The oligarchs are not hiding in plain sight, they're not hiding at all.

• Charles Drago and Jim Hackett II like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 12:16 AM

WeThePeople can only expect more doublespeak from the mouthpieces of the Oligarchs.

The Oligarchs know they have a License to Ignore Law.

Law Enforcement is for the oppressed class, not the oligarchs.

When they killed for war in 1963 and to secure a decade of killing and a decade of theft by deception the pattern was set. Though too many refused to see the forest for the trees in '64 and the Tonkin Gulf Resolution resulted of that gullibility. The oligarchs threw away credibility for profit by murders.

Put nothing past these bastards - Nothing!

WeThePeople allow the oligarchs to behave as they please; And allow law and order to be enforced only against one particular segment of society, I am not talking race I am talking class.

Too few know who are the oppressors. Experienced folks remember the past and know exploitation by the same "law and order" fascists with new faces speaking the bullshit for their masters today,

since Dick Nixon and George Wallace and Curt LeMay are now gone. New ones are provided by the media.

War on Drugs my ass! Empires built on that premise of lies. It is a War on the People and focused on the easy targets - the poor. Clearly the oligarchs are in the drug games.

I don't care who the oligarchs have sex with and what drugs they do, I care what they do about other more crucial issues than those.

Things like building prisons and refusing to build/repair schools.

Damn short sighted to me.

FWIW

Jim

• Greg Burnham likes this

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:49 AM

QUESTION to the members,

Are the Oligarchs deliberately trying to destroy this Republic?

If so to what purpose?

After all much of the Oligarch's power was generated here and lives here except the off shore bullcrap money laundries.

Biting the hand that fed 'em once upon a time.

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:47 AM

Throughout history, this and all other nation-states, or tribes, have been designed, created and maintained by the few to control the many via introduction of the cancer of xenophobia and its lesions of flags and anthems and claims of exceptionalism.

The same may be said of organized religions.

The oligarchy is ancient.  One of only two ways to destroy this particular tribe, I submit, is from within.

Infect it with the very disease it has manufactured and spread throughout humanity for millennia.  

The oligarchs are human (with apologies to David Icke).

They too are all mortal.

To answer your question: No.

But they want and need you to be afraid.

What is the other way to destroy them?

What scares them?

Not men or women with material wealth and earthly power.

Rather, men and women of enlightened spirit.

I should note that George Patton was killed because he threatened to carry the oligarchs' message to its logical conclusion -- one that they never intended to reach.  He threatened to end the Cold War -- a small but significant aspect of the larger business model -- before it could really get rolling.  And he was killed because a message needed to be sent to others in his division.

Tiberius and Gaius Gracchi, Tatanka Yotanka ("Sitting Bull"), Mahatma Gandhi, John and Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., Oscar Romero ... they and so many others were taken out because they embodied the ultimate threat of spiritual enlightenment -- a form of radiant therapy, to coin a term, that the cancer of the oligarchy cannot survive.

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II and Mark Jamieson like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:44 AM

It seems to me that in the succession of false flag events, they deliberately leave enough clues to expose the sham. I believe there is a two fold purpose for this:

1. They want us to know that they are fucking with us , mentally as well as physically..... because it's much more rewarding to their sick need to feed their sense of power and control. 

2. It creates another layer of divide and conquer. No matter how obvious their games are to a discerning mind, there seems to be a majority that cannot allow themselves to acknowledge the reality. 

I really can't see any purpose for it except it just feeds their sick jollies.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 09:43 AM

Gentlemen I thank you.

I agree mostly, much more than I disagree with any issue expressed.

Charles said:

"What scares them?

Not men or women with material wealth and earthly power.

Rather, men and women of enlightened spirit."

And rightly so to my ideas.

As for twisted jollies, I would say have no doubt about the sickies in the Oligarchs and in their minions of vile purpose.

As impossible as it is for me to understand some punks do enjoy hurting others unnecessarily, or to vicariously participate in the abuse of others. Some people actually do accept the idea of ethnic superiority and hence they accept the concept of ethnic cleansing.

I cannot imagine a chosen set of mores that is more in direct contradiction of the principles of the US Constitution, as I recently told a hater of color (all).

There is a code of conduct not codified in law but in the spirit. But even in my beloved (and much hated) USMC there were people that enjoyed the harm they could do.

That violates the real code of the Gyrenes that kill "nothing that don't need kilt!" That is the code I think of and it ain't a gyrene thing.

It is a human thing. A code of human living no matter the nation creed race or any other distinction.

I try to boil it all down to this, Be good to yourself because it is easier to be good to others when you do.

Having said all that I must admit this question was spawned by a mildly intoxicated (at home) reunion with some Charlie Co. 1st Motor guys I hadn't seen for a while.

FWIW

again thanks folks.

Jim

• Greg Burnham likes this

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:12 AM

1. They want us to know that they are fucking with us , mentally as well as physically..... because it's much more rewarding to their sick need to feed their sense of power and control. 

2. It creates another layer of divide and conquer. No matter how obvious their games are to a discerning mind, there seems to be a majority that cannot allow themselves to acknowledge the reality. 

I really can't see any purpose for it except it just feeds their sick jollies.

There's a glaring internal  conflict in your reasoning.

"Us" implies a monolithic entity, yet you speak of dividing and conquering.  

Your second observation seems on-point to me.

Killer whales play with their dinner before it dies.  Large-brained mammals will do that.  But your use of the word "just" is ill-advised.  

The agenda is multi-tiered, the objectives are many.

• Mark Jamieson likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

I so wish the following was simply a funny satire, but not entirely true.

But it's the opposite: It's not funny at all, and it is very true in many ways.

A pity.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:56 AM

What I had in mind as I wrote that post were scenes from the Boston Marathon False Flag Bombing. Here was this "victim" who supposedly had both legs blown off at crotch level being pushed about in a wheelchair. He appeared to be perfectly alert and cognizant, rather than in shock and in in mortal danger of dying. The divide is between the people who look at that image and see the impossibility of it being real and those who will believe anything they are told. It is the very same divide that separates those who believe in the findings of the Warren Commission and those who know it is total bs.

Charles, I'm not bright enough to understand why you took issue with my post, other than the inclusion of the word just. I agree it doesn't fit.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:51 PM

I take issue with your conclusion presented in the first point -- a fatally narrow analysis of motive.

I respect your admission of myopia in the final sentence.

The agenda is multi-tiered, the objectives are many.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:30 PM

Greg, I miss the man George and his plain speaking truth to not so much power as WETHEPEOPLE, and making me laugh as myself and my absurdity.

It seems I only bother to vote against, not for anyone.

So, I don't vote very often, 1972 against Nixon, 1980 against Reagan and 2008 when W really pi**ed me off redefining torture as harsh interrogation.

But I reserve the right to gripe and George just explained to me why so in your clip.

Charles and Chuck, it is alright to disagree agreeably. Good God I am reminded of a view I had in the 1970s, that the conspiracy that killed John Kennedy was tiny, say 30 people and bribed into silence the US Government.

Needless to say knowledge and opinion change over time.

But not the fundamentals.

Jim

#12 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:30 AM

Thank you Jim. I know Charles doesn't appreciate imprecise expression of thought. Sometimes I forget to wipe my feet before walking across the white living room carpet.

#13 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:18 AM

Well Charles and Chuck I have this to say,

Both you folks would be welcome into my home. Humble it may be.

Issues of disagreement amount to little in the long view given to those that see past the WCReport and HSCA duplicate. LHO was here n there for example of a short view.

I feel that seeing that "politics as usual - is Unusual" is part and parcel to the silent revolution of minds promoted by those we remember here as more than historical footnotes in a fable.

I don't have white carpet and only request peace in my home, not necessarily tranquility but peace. >Grin<

We do sometimes raise a voice but it "don't mean nothing, ain't nothing but a word".

I don't have much Jazz but the Ken Burns' thing, got swing (white folks' jazz). Miller n Goodman n Dorseys.

More in common than differences.

FWIW

Jim

#14 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:20 AM

i52nup.jpg

Charles describes a world run on fear.  Is this not Machiavelli's prime motivator.

Politics.   As Kojak said, "We invented the word."

My friend from college a half century ago was named head of Greek intelligence.

Terribly clever with department head Dr. Lipsky, able to dance with friends to recordings of Greek music,

he was cognizant enough to publish Tangled Webs: The U.S. in Greece, 1947-1967

Prouty describes Lansdale's forced migration creating the paranoia to fuel insurgency and counter insurgency

Now come the Sanders and Trump camp followers, mad as hell

braving rain of Crisco poured hot and steaming from the Pythonian ramparts

laced with arrow volleys turning midday to night

undaunted by shrieking fairies and carping harpies

Like Patton they cut to the chase

Lincoln sought healing, in the manner of Lee/  a mad assassin took care of that

Kennedy, King, Kennedy would mend the race war, embrace Third World Nationalism

Assassins in drag riding in cars with G-men and photographers

knock the needle into the next groove

What if Sanders and Trump approach the gate

Putin hosts Quds commander/  Xi on a charm-'n'-arms spree

A three-sided game, how Orwellian, thank you

Can a superdelegate leap tall buildings and bring them down/ 

enrage the people/ sending them to protect the poppy fields

Is it safe?

Does Bernie know Wellstone's fall was mechanical, but machination at it's heart

Will Donald cease to cite the naked birbery of the Queen

Mick went down to the demonstration to get his fair share of abuse

While John said if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao you ain't going to make it with anyone any how

John was struck to defrost the Nuclear Freeze

Hinckley took the Holden Caulfield course

the foxy journalist shrieks as the ambulance screams to the epileptic's soliloquy

The people won't go protect the poppies

so Caligula ferries hordes of foreign men

when nobody has a job

he demands a raise to do his

Surely we can find somebody to take luxury vacations and insult us for a lot less

and draw back from the angry and hungry precipice

2q3bqit.jpg

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II, Larry Trotter and 1 other like this

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:22 AM

Fabulous.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members