• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Denise Hazelwood

Denise Hazelwood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

Has anyone talked to or heard of witnesses who listened to the original Sam Pate radio broadcast "live as it happened" (i.e., not the "recreation" made a few days later and recorded onto the record album Four Days)? If so, what do these witnesses remember hearing? I'm not interested so much in purported sounds of gunshots (which I don't think were broadcast over KBOX) as anything Pate may have repeated over the KBOX broadcast that was said over the police radio/s, which may have later been edited out of the dictabelt or and/or Ch-2 recordings. Also, is there any source documentation for what these people may have heard?

Please no off-topic responses. 

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:16 PM

Who's your favorite TV chef?

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:24 AM

Has anyone talked to or heard of witnesses who listened to the original Sam Pate radio broadcast "live as it happened" (i.e., not the "recreation" made a few days later and recorded onto the record album Four Days)? If so, what do these witnesses remember hearing? I'm not interested so much in purported sounds of gunshots (which I don't think were broadcast over KBOX) as anything Pate may have repeated over the KBOX broadcast that was said over the police radio/s, which may have later been edited out of the dictabelt or and/or Ch-2 recordings. Also, is there any source documentation for what these people may have heard?

Please no off-topic responses. 

No.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

Do your own damn research.  

Given your work to date, may I suggest an appropriate starting point?

screen-shot-2011-11-10-at-12-25-22-pm.pn

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com