Photo

Dr. Judy Wood at New Horizons - Where Did The Towers Go?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:26 PM

Dr. Judy Wood at New Horizons - Where Did The Towers Go?

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:39 PM

A blimp took them away.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:05 PM

Good one lol

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#4 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:36 PM

A blimp took them away.

Sure did! It was the BF Goodrich blimp, patches and all. I saw it on olive tv.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:40 AM

Concrete to dust damn near instantly has been an issue and a question.

So has the fall @ the speed of gravitational constant for steel frame buildings.

I know a little and I can guess the rest about Ironworkin'.

So had the issue of only the WTC and #7 ever falling from burning for 70 minutes or 70 hours for that matter.

Again the whole thing is a fable. Physicists pretty well demolished the fable;

But D of HS and NSA empires were at stake, NIST layered on the BullSHIT for the US Government.

I like Kevin Robert Ryan's "Another Nineteen" book to get to the deeds behind the curtains.

FWIW

Jim

PS I did hear of a helicopter or two but no blimps reported.

And Thanks Ms. Gill for the topic and subject.

#6 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:01 AM

I have Dr. Wood's book  I buy her reasons for claiming a directed energy weapon was used.

In the rubble pile... Where were broken urinals and commodes? Copper piping? Conduit and wire? flattened desks? computers, light fixtures,filing cabinets,telephones,ductwork and all the rest of the things found inside a building? there were none of those things because they all turned to dust mid-air and blew away.

Where was the seismographic thud when all those supposed tons of debris hit ground level? There was none because very little was left to hit the ground. Wood is vilified in much the same the manner that Garrison was. I think she will be vindicated in the end.

#7 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:14 PM

Coincidentally, Dr. Wood was a guest on Coast to Coast AM this past Wednesday, April 6th. The usually mild mannered,milk toasty George Noory was uncharacteristically confrontational and belligerent. It was deja vu all over again as it reminded me of the usually uncerebral and light Johnny Carson's hatchet job attack on Jim Garrison. Noory was practically insisting and demanding that Dr. Wood state what type of weapon was used and how it was deployed. Wood kept trying to state that she didn't know what it was, but could only explain the results of its use. Being that Coast to Coast is owned by Clear Channel, It is part of the mainstream media empire and one has to be very discerning when it comes to deciding what information is real and what is disinformation.

#8 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:09 PM

Chuck, your passion to defend Judy Woods against George Noory is clear.

I caught Woods' "dustification" panting the first go 'round.

Previously Airborne Laser (ABL) failed to produce a platform capable of air-to-air combat where a bit of titanium and aluminum must be disabled by burning a very small hole in a vital component.

The concept of a machine in the air over three skyscrapers capable of atomizing their components save steel girders is beyond anything in the pipe.

What has been developed is a quiet and powerful demolition charge called nanothermite

placed by Ace Elevator (which disappeared after "renovations")

ignited by wireless detonators (perhaps from a loitering E4B)

In my view Woods promotes a theory of tower collapse less credible than the despicable NIST fable

as bad as Bonar Menninger

or the Blimp Over Dealey Plaza Piloted by Zionist Oilmen With Ice-Bullet Airguns.

As Jim notes, Kevin Ryan, Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects is very useful.

Firemen report explosions--consistent with demolition.

Ground Zero workers saw "rivers of molten steel" and the subterranean fire persisted for days--consistent with nanothermite.

The government couldn't get rid of the evidence fast enough.

A fellow on the detail screening for "electronic components" says all the bits and pieces picked disappeared.

Forensic investigators could find one igniter and extrapolate the whole Northwoods/Strategy of Tension casus belli

Hence the haste to race the waste beyond inquiring eyes

When asked whether any tests had been done for nanothermite

the reply was we didn't expect it so we didn't look for it

Another Warren smoke machine

Speaking of smoke

if everyone is looking for the blimp over Dealey Plaza

they will not plot the fields of fire

designed by minds adept

at concealment of the

lethal truth behind

an exotic and

beguiling

lie

• Greg Burnham and Jim Hackett II like this

#9 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 21 April 2016 - 03:57 PM

I guess we'll agree to disagree on this one.  Cutting girders with nanothermite would certainly cause the buildings to collapse,but where were the tons of rubble and the seismic shocks? Where was all of the normal debris (collapsed,flattened desks etc?) What toasted cars at ground level 3/4 mile away from the towers?  Because Wood can't give you the model and serial number of the device that was used is not proof that such a device does not exist. I bet the military and the MIC have technologies far advanced of what we can guess they have. You and I may not have enough years left to learn the answer. Hopefully Ms. Gill will one  day know the truth.

#10 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:02 AM

I'd like to expand on my last post.

Nanothermite .....

I know there is plenty of evidence that shows it was used during the destruction of the  world trade center complex. I do not dispute this.

I do not believe that nanothermite alone can account for all of the weird phenomena that occurred on 9-11-2001.

I believe that Dr. Wood's makes a very good case that some type of directed energy weapon was used. The nanothermite may have been used in conjunction with a directed energy weapon, or may have been used to help direct attention away from the use of a directed energy weapon.

We know from the study of JFK's assassination how layered these plans can be with multiple tangents that can lead to endless debate and confusion. The two towers were not destroyed in the same fashion as WTC building 7.  The towers unraveled from the top down, while film of bldg 7 shows that it seemed to remain intact as it fell into its own footprint like a classic controlled demolition.

Dr. Judy Wood.

I know she's eccentric. She seems to be from central casting as a female nerd in much the same style as the Amy Farah Fowler character in the show, The Big Bang Theory. 

However she does have a doctorate in mechanical engineering and specializes in materials stress analysis. 

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:53 AM

Pop goes the fable.

Phil nails the opinion of first responders, operators (running cranes, etc.) and ironworkers and other volunteers on site from day one.

Working the pile was for the strong spirits and even they struggled with the gore and the obvious but oh so ignored curiosities of the job.

What was called welding slag and cutting slag was known to be not so in some materials removed assiduously and rapidly for undisclosed reasons.

There is a process known to contractors and ironworkers quite normal and not uncommon. A mold is clamped around the ends of two rebars after a space inside the mold is loaded with aluminum powder and what smelled remarkably like thermite to me. When lit the steel rebars are fused by melting and bonding as one, the mold is knocked off after time and cooling contracts the rebar joint.

My point being some methods of thermite use in construction are not rare and unrecognizable to the folks doing the job.

FWIW

Jim

Curiouser and curiouser down the rabbit hole.

I think I done said enough.

#12 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:52 AM

My questions:

1. Does nanothermite do more than just cut steel? Does it dematerialize solids?

2. The rubble pile should have been MUCH higher than what was there.

3. There should have been TONS of broken glass, where was it?

4. How can a 110 story building "collapse" and yet fire trucks parked at ground level around the building not be under tons of debris?

5. Has anyone answered Dr Wood's question about the lack of a seismic recording of a collapsing building impact?

6. Why do the videos show the towers begin to unravel  at roof level rather than at the site of the plane impacts?

7. There was good video showing a standing column of steel many stories high, turn to dust as you watched. How can nanothermite do that without a white-hot flash? I know there are lots of videos that try to refute that the columns really turned to dust before your eyes,.To me those refutations have the same ring to them that Hernandez had with Sandy Serrano, "You didn't see any lady in a polka dot dress, did you Sandy? We know you didn't because she doesn't exist"

I worked in the building trades for 44 years in commercial HVAC for such companies as Trane, Johnson Controls and Honeywell. A collapsing building does not cause its contents to dematerialize. There is more to this than just a collapse caused by whatever. The 2 towers, along with their contents vaporized. Whoever is responsible does not want to reveal the technology used to destroy the world trade center. I give not two shits about consensus. If I'm the only one who sees it this way then so be it.

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:33 AM

Chuck,

I applaud your willingness to "stand alone" in your beliefs, consensus be damned. After all, as Michael Crichton once said, "Science is not determined by a show of hands," -- and I fully concur with that sentiment.

As for the true explanation as to what caused the destruction, I tend to lean toward the wisdom of Occam's Razor: The simpler explanation is preferable to the more complex so long as it is adequate to the available evidence.

Having said that, still I have not studied this subject adequately enough to form a solid opinion myself. However, I will say that this appears to be yet another example of the phenomenon, contrived by the plotters, to employ what Charles has euphemistically titled: The Doppelgänger Gambit, resulting in a condition of cognitive dissonance, uncertainty, and psycho-emotional paralysis.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:56 AM

However, I will say that this appears to be yet another example of the phenomenon, contrived by the plotters, to employ what Charles has euphemistically titled: The Doppelgänger Gambit, resulting in a condition of cognitive dissonance, uncertainty, and psycho-emotional paralysis.

The attack is psychological.

Charles agrees with Greg.

Charles also hastens to add that the plot almost certainly called for the complete collapses of WTC1 and WTC2.  Standing ruins would reflect strength rather than the abject weakness that requires at-all-cost protection by the parent state and suggest an enemy incapable of the kill and thus not requiring unprecedented time and treasure to eradicate.

So to, the interminable delay in rebuilding at the site was not the result of incompetence and/or bureaucratic/fiscal complexities.

"The Demon is a liar.  He will lie to confuse us.  But he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us.  The attack is psychological and powerful," said Father Merrin to Father Karras.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:22 PM

To re-acquire sanity is indeed a form of exorcism.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:00 PM

The old Scot dirge goes to this "I'll stand my ground, I'll not be afraid."

Or as Tom Petty put it "You can stand me up against the gates of hell and I won't back down."

I commend holding to views and opinion no matter agree or disagree, the free thinking is the issue. That I do defend always.

Liberty of the Mind is crucial. I do not have to agree to defend any position as reflection of that liberty.

More so when the position is arrived at by genuine thought not bound to an agenda as clearly is not the case in this matter, the agenda is truth as it damn well should be.

I too wonder about missing mass? Is that real? Where could the missing material go? What could account for the appearance of this magic or account for the disappearance of materials in the absence of magic.

No one rewrote the physics for that day only. My disagreement with Dr. Woods is how this was done, not that it was not accomplished somehow.

That unexplained details are and were covered up in the events, begs the question Why? Why lie and cover up.

Again as in the matter of the assassinations; Why cover up IF THE FABLES ARE TRUTH?

The attack is indeed partially psychological and longer lived than that day or month or the year 2001. It is on-going even now.

Jim

• Greg Burnham likes this

#17 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

Being an Air Force veteran, I'm familiar with the truism that "The flack is always heaviest when you're over the target". Dr Wood must be over the target because she catches more flak than anyone associated with the 9-11 truth community. Her message must be very troubling for someone, as it is impossible for a bio of her to remain up on wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia...uests/Archive_5

Dr. Wood's has a BS in Mechanical Engineering, A MS in Engineering Mechanics and a PhD in Materials Engineering Science.

At the time 9-11 occurred, Dr. Wood was a member of the faculty of Clemson University. While Clemson is not an MIT or Stanford, it is listed by U.S.News as in the top 25 Public  Universities. Clemson is not in the league of the Biloxi College of Bartending. 

Among the courses taught By Dr. Wood were  Experimental Stress Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials and Strength of Materials Testing. An eccentric she may be, but an intelligent and highly trained and experienced eccentric.

Just as Jim Garrison's research staff was infiltrated by government agents seeking to destroy his investigation, so too has the Architects and Engineers for 9-11 truth been filled with agents who's agenda is to disrupt, misinform and hijack their mission. It appears they're doing a helluva job of it too. 

• Greg Burnham likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com