• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:32 AM

My effort to poke the bare-faced prevaricator Dan E. Moldea has paid off.

The website Truthdig recently published Robert Scheer's indictment of JFK as the mob-associated mastermind of plots to assassinate Fidel Castro.  Via the Facebook posting of the piece, I described Scheer's work as "one of the most naive, ill-informed, shallow -- and let's not forget fatally dated -- 'analyses' of the issue as it has ever been my displeasure to read."

Dan E. Moldea, the world's most prominent Sirhan-as-lone-nut disease carrier, chimed in to support his forged credentials as a seasoned and trustworthy journalist -- which presented an opportunity to draw him out of the shadows and into disinfecting sunlight..

And so I did.

The exchange to date appears below, as does a link to the Facebook page.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Charles Drago: You sold your soul, Dan E. Moldea, when you became, in my constitutionally protected, highly informed opinion, an accessory after the fact to RFK's murder. So why don't you just crawl away to Manila and play house with Thane Eugene Cesar? Your cyber-stench is unbearable.

Dan E. Moldea:  Sirhan did it, and he did it alone. Prove me wrong, Charles, and you will make history. . . . Do what I did: Talk to the cops, talk to security guard Gene Cesar (who passed a polygraph test I arranged with flying colors), and spend 14 hours with Sirhan during three interviews--just as I did. . . . Until then, you are just another screwball who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Charles Drago: History has proven you wrong. Forensic science has proven you wrong. Uncontestable first-hand testimony from victim Paul Schrade and from a host of additional reliable witnesses -- all of which trumps your long-after-the-fact prevarications -- has proven you wrong. 

You seriously ask me to take the words of suspects in the murder and cover-up over independent, qualified criminologists, physicians, academics, and other researchers who have proven you wrong, and I'm the "screwball"?

YOU, in your desperation and your self-contradictory "arguments", have proven you wrong. And all the appeals to authority and ad hominem attacks you muster fool only the foolish and the ignorant.

The burden of proof is your burden, and nothing you have written to date -- and certainly none of your desperate bluster as evidenced above and elsewhere -- can carry that burden. The weight of the evidence for conspiracy -- and for the innocence of Sirhan in terms of the murder charge -- is such that it supports this unequivocal statement: Anyone with reasonable access to the evidence in the case of the RFK assassination who does not conclude that he was killed as the result of a criminal conspiracy is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

And you, Dan Moldea, give every appearance of being of sound mind. 

So when are you and Gus Russo gonna shack up?

https://www.facebook...67&notif_t=like

• Greg Burnham likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:35 AM

This gets better and better.  Moldea is indicting himself with furious abandon.  Here are the latest posts in our exchange -- with the added benefit of a comment from Greg Burnham:

Dan E. Moldea Charles: I stand by my outstanding work on the RFK case, lauded by everyone from G. Robert Blakey and the late Vincent Bugliosi to Newsweek and the New York Times. . . . BTW: Gene Cesar is an innocent man, wrongly accused by people like you.

Assassination of JFK (Greg Burnham): I have interviewed the medical examiner, Thomas Noguchi, who performed the autopsy. He unequivocally denies even the mere possibility that Sirhan could have been responsible for the death of RFK. In the United States it is the forensic pathologist whodetermines cause of death, based on the evidence. In forensic pathology the possibility of a false positive (guilty) far outweighs the possibility of a false negative (innocence). Where the evidence exculpates a suspect, as it does in the case of Sirhan, his or her innocence must be assumed as a matter of law--and in this case--as a matter of straight line logic.

Charles Drago Your straw man argument -- that I a wrongly accused Cesar of anything -- smacks of desperation. I do not now, and I have never before, argued that Cesar shot RFK. BTW, your pronouncement of his innocence -- a classic example of the "argument from authority" logical fallacy -- is, in a word, laughable. Your word is worthless.

And when you fall back upon endorsements by Blakey, Bugliosi, "Newsweek" and the "NYT," you appeal to four of the most notorious cover-up Facilitators in the sad history of the assassinations of JFK and RFK.

It would be like Josef Goebbels, in the dock, having his attorney call Julius Streicher and the editors of "Der Stürmer" and "Vőlkischer Beobachter" as character witnesses.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:25 AM

Ah ... moldy Dan....calling for "support" for BS from Bugliosi and Flakey Blakey.... it just figures as moldy BS attempting to substitute for truth. Luce Magazine and the "NYT" as backstop

references tells the tale as to reality.

Good Old Tom W. and the NYT served well the fables in 1963-4 and LIFE was complicit in lying for the fable even before the Senator joined his brother in passing - killing hope.

I haven't interviewed Doctor Noguchi as Greg has but I've seen a few interviews he did. In those and his own autobiography I find truthfulness quite in contrast to Moldy Dan's publish for profit

BS. Even YouTube can serve amazingly well when care is taken to filter the agenda driven out.

Wasn't it Lisa Pease that pointed out to fit the Moldea scenario Sirhan Sirhan would have had to have "stretch Armstrong" arms to reach behind the Senator from in front of the Senator? I forget

who to credit with a cartoon showing the impossibility of the Moldy schema. I liked it for simplicity and shredding the cover lies of Dan.

Thanks go to Greg and Charles for calling it as they see 'em...

To overcome the BS that kind of exposure must be done by someone.

Jim

I forgot to add this: It now seems clear to me that inflated egos abound in the dark pol arena aside from er, uh I mean.........oh U kno...

• Greg Burnham likes this

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:27 AM

Just moments ago I visited the Truthdig site and, try as I might, could not find the Drago/Moldea exchange.

Given my advanced Internet skills, it very well may be that I'm simply not looking in the right place.  If anyone else can dredge up the material, please advise.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 March 2016 - 11:42 AM

It's still there:

https://www.facebook...67&notif_t=like

You have to check all of the "see more" links beneath various exchanges though. 

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 12:26 PM

Grazie, fratello mio.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:00 PM

Il piacere è mio.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com