• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:34 AM

The photo below inspires ... reverie.  

Let's play:

Scenario for novel: A former First Lady passes. The post-funeral reception is held in the famous home which at the time was still owned by the widow of her assassinated husband's assassinated brother.  There, then-current First Lady Killery Hinten and her husband, President Tom Essent Hinten, pull aside a member of the "royal family" -- who happens to be a sitting member of Congress -- and, in the privacy of a butler's pantry, tell him who "really" ordered the murder of his presidential uncle. Some seven years or so later, in an interview (one that seems to have disappeared from the Internet) published by his state's only major daily newspaper, the congressman reports that "Castro" did it.

Never again does he publicly raise the topic.

Until ... 

Attached Files

• Greg Burnham likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:45 AM

Vince Foster was so depressed he shot himself twice, rolled himself in a rug, drove himself to Fort Marcy Park from the trunk of a stranger's car.

He had walked out of a closed door meeting with Marsha into oblivion.

Ron Brown told girlfriend Nolanda he was tired of being the errand boy for the First Lady and would cooperate with investigators.

He flew into a mountain, lured by a beacon stolen from an airbase whose commander committed suicide.

His injuries included a .45 cal. hole in the top of his skull which caught the attention of Dick Gregory.

Webb's wife Suzy whispered, "I'm scared of Marsha."

"You know this call is taped, don't you.  I guess it's time to roll over one more time to protect the First Lady."

The next year the son of the slain president would die before reaching Hyannisport.

A UN official being investigated for a scandal involving Hillary caught a barbell with his larynx.

California, and other states, were stolen.

The voice of the anti-Democrat-Establishment went from barricade denouncement to dove's coo.

29cpibq.jpg

• Greg Burnham, Charles Drago and Mark Jamieson like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com