• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 20 March 2016 - 07:37 AM

I  haven't the temerity to suggest that my JFK research/analysis/opinion canon amounts to "must-reading."  Yet it continues to be offered primarily via heavily visited posts on this and other heavily visited sites.

In other words, it's accessible.

What I have termed (and written extensively on) the "Doppelganger Gambit" (DG) addresses the well known phenomenon of two -- or more -- conflicting iterations of ostensibly the same evidence: multiple attack scenarios (see my analysis of the Chicago "plot" as a Dallas doppelganger), Sponsors, Facilitators, Mechanics, confessions, guns, autopsies, brains, LHOs, bullets, caskets, body wrappings, PM X-rays and photographs, Z-films, George Bushes, Jack Rubys, etc.  My contention is that these and similar elements of the DG  are created by cover-up Facilitators to sow confusion, debate, and conflict within the research community and the general public -- prolonging doubt and despair while deflecting one and all from acting on these two statements of fact:

-- Anyone with reasonable access to JFK assassination evidence who does not conclude the the act was conspiratorial in nature is cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

-- Until we weaponize the evidence already in-hand and utilize it in the winnable war to effect justice for JFK and the millions collaterally damaged by his assassins, we are acting as de-facto accessories-after-the-fact to the crime of regicide.

From the Sponsors' and Facilitators' shared perspective: So far, sooooo good!

Be that as it may: Over at the Across-the-Pond-Scum Forum, a well intentioned corresponent (whose own JFK-related work is admirable, albeit in a "fringe" medium in which I nonetheless find significant merit) appears to be oblivious to the DG argument when he insightfully observes:

"This all gets me after a while.  How is it that all these years later we are still not sure of any of this?  Two Oswalds, two Rubys, two caskets."

And barely 90 minutes later, the august and ubiquitous "I Mean" jumps in with an unequivocal (if unintended) confession of ignorance on the matter: "I am not sure about the [two Jack Rubys] thing," he replies -- while either missing entirely (or perhaps wilfully side-sidestepping) the larger implications of the original question.

As a result, the DG Facilitators are aided and abetted.

If you choose to put on your hazmat suits and venture into the ooze, the thread under discussion is titled "Ruby and Nixon."

• Greg Burnham and Mark Jamieson like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:48 PM

As I understand it, there is ample indication that some person(s) impersonated Lee Harvey Oswald prior to, and possibly after, the murder of US President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. And, for the most part, it was done by someone similar in appearance. But, I do believe that some sightings were mistaken identity. That being said, I recall some discussions about the mistaken identity issue, but I do not recall the degree to which it applied, and/or the possibility of "witness memory merge", along with some "witnesses" that convinced themselves that a person they saw or had contact with was the accused assassin of JFK, without regard for facts. Unfortunately, regardless of the degree, any mistaken identity would quite likely be very beneficial to a "Doppelganger Gambit" as mentioned by Mr Drago. Although I am referring to LHO, I would think any DG area was likely aided in a similar fashion. JMO. FWIW.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:47 AM

Larry,

Add to the list of DG provocations the two USG "investigations" of the assassination and their conflicting conclusions.

We agree that cases of mistaken identity likely have been absorbed into the larger story.  But I'm sure you agree that this in no way diminishes the DG conclusion.

Thanks,

Charlie

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 July 2016 - 02:21 PM

Charles,

I totally agree, but admittedly my developed understanding about the DG, to the degree that I do understand it, is due to my exposure to what has been discussed in your postings and replies, primarily, if not exclusively, on this forum. Thank you.

Larry

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com