14 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:22 AM

I have published a new article by Cervantes [pen name] on my main website.

The (JFK) Windmills of Pat Speer

(A special thanks to Phil Dragoo for his artistic contribution. Superb, as usual)

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:04 PM

Attaboy Greg (Cervantes)

Appears to be an admirable job of speerchucking.

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

Thanks Chuck!

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

For David:

Michel Legrand is indeed a marvelous composer of film music, a challenged if earnest jazz pianist, and an acquired taste as a scat singer.

But if you can make it to the 5:20 mark, you will be rewarded by the experience of Phil Woods at the height of his late-period powers -- before the COPD that would take him from us last year had gained the upper hand.

Phil ... my musical mentor, my hero whose lion's heart fought for jazz even as his great soul and genius intellect created it for the ages.

A Lucky Strike Extra: Legrand and Woods sending a message to all of us who know.

• Greg Burnham likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:14 PM

Exemplary, Greg.

Simply too good to ignore.

Does much to dismiss the bull.

Thanks All.

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:31 AM

An unexpected benefit from all this is the Kafka-esque humor that continues to ensue.

At the Across-the-Pond-Scum Forum, the 1947 National Enquirer Centerfold-of-the-Year takes Greg and this forum to task for being "boring."

I literally wet myself.

• Jim Hackett II likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:52 PM

Yes. It is very interesting to note that none--I repeat--none of the items marked in RED for Quixote to address have been addressed. Instead, in order to change the subject, I am being personally attacked--insomuch as I am being accused of making it personal when I have done nothing of the sort.

It is sad to further note the inability of his disciples to think critically. It is the Church of Speerology over there.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:44 PM

So ... What's the over/under on when Pope Ollie will re-appear and call for canonization of Saint Speer in his lifetime?

Here's the rub: To engage Speer is to dignify him.  He is not to be debated.  He is to be exposed, shamed, and laughed out of the room.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#9 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:05 AM

Truth is boring?!

Having had the pleasure of hearing Greg state his views live and in "living color" (remember NBC's blurb back in the day when the kids were the remote control for the TV?)

I can refute the boring deprecation of Greg and this place too.

In fact I know how refreshing it was to see and hear Greg explain why the murder still matters, ........... in 2001.

As for the canonization of those that espouse bulls**t, in place of reality and truth, in this matter of the November Coup and attending cover and deception operations on going, I prefer other more reliable sworn testimony newer than most deceivers use as reference.

Doug Horne's ARRB work and the further interviews and publications that followed his books as prime examples of the research I would choose to use in my own formulating opinions and view of the Coup and the covert takeover of the US Government by the DOD and International Wall Street Banksters.

Many "details" of persons and deeds done are only lately becoming "exposed" to the people as Jim Douglass' "JFK and The Unthinkable" exposed and Dave Talbot's "Devil's Chessboard" also exposed.

It is refreshing to have authors move the focus of their work away from Dallas and Dealy Plaza and into other issues than LHO and "the carbine".... the morass of confusion lives in that evidence.

If all that is boring to anyone it can be explained by superficial examination of 'what we know now that we didn't know then' and/or cherry picking bits to fit a view. And a conscious choice to ignore the work of Dr. Mantik I find questionable.

The longer view lends perspective to me.

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:28 AM

Being the eternal optimist, I defined the word boring in a positive light!

As a verb: to bore

Bore: to force an opening, as through a crowd, by persistent forward thrustingto force or make passage.

:D

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:47 PM

Taught me again.

Bore away, Friend. :D

I have to pay homage to those that came before and Fletcher Prouty and George M. Evica in particular, that kept the quest alive in me when I figured "we that knew" were only a few thousands after the HSCA produced more BS officially...again.

I left the earlier good works out of the above post and that wasn't right.

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:33 PM

The anonymous Quixote essay was previewed by several informed individuals, all of whom knew the author's true identity. One such individual is Cyril Wecht, who is perhaps the most renowned forensic pathologist in the world. This morning I received an email from him allowing me to post his succinct review.

Here is Dr. Wecht's review:

"Your 'Sorrowful Knight' article is outstanding. A marvelous satire of forensic scientific/medical investigation."--Cyril H. Wecht, M.D., J.D.

Cyril-Wecht.jpg

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 March 2016 - 03:21 PM

Pat Speer appears to not understand the definition of the word satire.

sat·ire

ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
noun

1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 08:19 AM

Pat Speer, desperate and out of ammunition and time, has retreated to his cave, untied his kimono, grasped his wakizashi (short sword; Trump/Rubio reference intended), and begun the process of driving it into his abdomen.  

Speer's last hope of survival was to impugn Greg Burnham's work and honor by referencing his (Greg's) long-ended personal friendship and professional affiliation with the long-discredited Jim Fetzer.  (For the record, my history with Fetzer may be similarly described.)

In so doing, and in his abject refusal to acknowledge, let alone accede to repeated, specific, polite requests by Greg (presented in red typeface on a thread in the Across-the-Pond-Scum Forum) to address critical issues raised in The (JFK) Windmills of Pat Speer essay, Speer fatally undermined his positions while revealing deep and troubling character flaws.

So we are left to wonder when Speer's kaishakunin -- his second -- will appear to apply the coup de grâce and put all of us who are committed to truth and justice in this case out of our collective misery.  

I reference, of course, Oliver Curme, the bungling billionaire anti-doyen of disinformation who previously self-destructed when he futilely attempted to defend Speer's intentional cherry picking of evidence (the logical fallacy of "observational selection", in which "the selection of ... data for analysis [occurs] in such a way that proper randomization is not achieved, thereby ensuring that the sample obtained is not representative of the population intended to be analyzed") by claiming, in essence, "Hey, everybody does it."

Greg and I would have none of it.  No, Ollie, we reminded him,  "everyone" does not do it.  It is common intentional practice only among sinister peddlers of lies.

Curme, soundly thrased, skulked away.  Let us hope he returns to give aid and comfort to Speer -- an act certain to finish off both of them.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#15 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:18 PM

"Greg and I would have none of it.  No, Ollie, we reminded him,  "everyone" does not do it.  It is common intentional practice only among sinister peddlers of lies."

I had thought the code of integrity here present would have already been well known and established particularly for across-the-pond-scum "sites".

Ad hominem won't do as substitute for work of diligence and depth in research, further that level of commitment eliminates "cherry picking" the data.

Again the practice of attack the data not the person should have been applied eliminating ego and agendae.

In that case I'll vote with my feet for choice of liberty of mind and attending integrity here over the abundant crap laden "over there"(s).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: David Mantik, Pat Speer, Medical evidence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com