5 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:45 PM

Cyber Czar Says NSA Could Crack Terrorist's Phone Already -- "FBI seeks to set precedent..."

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:09 PM

If they win against Apple this is gonna give them a back door into every single cell phone in the country. 

I'm starting to lose hope that anything will ever change. It only seems to be getting worse.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:53 AM

Apple folds?

Naturally not.

I'm supposed to believe that the NSA and D of HS couldn't decrypt anything they want to? No a volunteer privatized person did the job for free?

Wow. Now I really do believe that LHO killed the President and didn't even know Jack Ruby, I guess I'll begin the hunt for some ruby slippers to get outta here.

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:33 AM

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like..."

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:11 AM

For the dramatization, see also Enemy of the State (1998) with Gene Hackman, Will Smith, and Jon Voight.

Consider three blind monkeys:  Hillary, Comey and Lynch.  Ran up the clock.  The clock struck one.  But no one would indict.

Snowden showed these people have no limits.

At Waco FBI is firing into the compound they set ablaze, calling out survivors to their death--they'd snuffed eighteen women and children in the Concrete Room.

It's a war on civilians, to criminalize them. 

Little or nothing is done to drug smugglers.  Terrorist events occur during training exercises.  The identity of criminal with enforcer is just below the surface.

Breitbart is downed.  Michael Hastings is downed.  Snowden is a fugitive.

All this surveillance did not stop 9/11.

John O'Neill was hounded and crushed.  JFK Jr.?  TWA 800?  OKBomb?

Intelligence agencies, like Hoover's FBI, prevent crime for headlines and funding--

--but are involved with it in the business of the day.

The IRS?  Won't touch Al Sharpton; will go full pit bull on Tea Party.

Still sealing files on the act of a lone gunman?  The country is a hot market for oceanfront property in Arizona.

And the poor little thugs who routinely knock down the wrong door,shoot the dog, give gramps a heart attack can't hack one damn phone.

Clarke and Berger and Albright and Cohen were aware they had a shot on OBL--but Billy boy was getting it wet.

By the time they found him OBL was gone.

The technology is always there.  The political will follows the money.

The cyber CEOs have to play hard to get.

"People will say we're in love."

https://medium.com/i...959e#.suy5flx92

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II and Mark Jamieson like this

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:15 AM

Laugh or Cry?

EZ, laugh. So short the collective memory.

Whistleblowers caught and uncaught, known and only "leakers" anonymous have dropped the dime on the surveillance state.

Got the t-shirt too.

On this issue I promote awareness as opposed to anger, righteous anger though it is. A different time and place for that with WeThePeople.

Jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot Stuff Phil, well said and thanks.

I add this after I read the above. It wasn't there a minute ago when I started, Grin!

It all does call to mind "Enemy of the State" reviewed at the time as overblown and beyond practical capabilities voiced from behind the curtain but by the media.

Damn I'm still searching for those slippers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com