Manichaeism and American Presidential Politics in the 20th & 21st Centuries

No replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:07 AM

Eternal conflict between spiritual light and material darkness.

Eternal balance.  

Battles won and lost in an unwinnable eternal war.

And then comes the genius strategy for total victory:  Promote the balance to achieve imbalance.

Lock them into eternal hopelessness while looting and raping them again and again and again.  Here's one of the ways:

Manichaeism noted in American presidential politics since 1932 manifests in the balance of families and individuals:

Prescott Bush -- Joseph P. Kenedy

George H. W. Bush -- John F. Kennedy

George W. Bush -- John F. Kennedy, Jr.

And out of sequence:

Ronald Reagan -- Franklin Roosevelt

Seen another way: Two political parties, interchangeable identifications with light and darkness.

Eternal balance promoted to achieve imbalance.

Below is a 10th/11th century wall painting of Manichaean clergymen from the Khocho ruins in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China.  

Attached File  JFK - MANICHEAN HARPER FRAGMENT.JPG   156.9KB   0 downloads I see the Harper Fragment.

• Greg Burnham likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com