• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:22 PM

Given the existence of plentiful evidence in-hand that beyond all doubt proves conspiracy, and given the non-existence of the broad-based will to weaponize that evidence and use it to discover the greater truth and effect justice for John Kennedy and all who continue to be collaterally damaged by his executioners, snipe hunts in the bushes and shadows of Dealey Plaza amount to criminal wastes of time and resources (human and technical).

I cannot afford to play any more games of "Haven't Got a Clue," and neither can you.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#22 Chris Davidson

Chris Davidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:58 PM

Hi Rick,

33 total frames I believe. 

Compare it to the extant zfilm z184-195.  (11frames)

Same span.

This is possible when you start with a 48fps slow-motion movie and begin a (2 out of 3) frame removal process. This isn't the only altering that was applied.

Eventually, it will affect the area you are concerned with too. 

chris

Optical%20Flow.gif

• Greg Burnham likes this

#23 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:35 PM

Yes Greg, I am well aware of Prayer Man or Prayer Person.

I've never been a quitter so disregard the deletion of my account for now. There are close to 1,850 registered members here and aside from your opinion and Mr. Drago's (and I respect both of them)...I am interested to see what others here might think and have to say. IF you're a believer that someone was behind the fence that day or the possibility of a shot or shots being fired from there, then there may very well be proof of that within the photographic record. Is is good enough to identify said people? Certainly not! If grainy images are all we have to go by then we make the best of what we've been dealt. I don't put a lot of stock of seeing someone in a still photograph because it's a fraction of a second frozen in time. But when you can put numerous consecutive photographs (frames) into motion...stabilize them (and that's important because otherwise it will remain undetected to the human eye) and can see something that may possibly be human movement, I feel it warrants some consideration...no matter how grainy the image. Let's face it, even given the closeness of Zapruder on the pedestal, in many frames of the film we cannot even see simple facial features on Kennedy.

Rick

The Zapruder film is not a good reference point for anything, including: as a time stamp; as an actual (as opposed to contrived) means to position the limo on Elm; as a visual record of how extensive the wounds to JFK were; and many other uses to which it has been erroneously put.

As for finding a human's presence in the foliage, if you remember the work I did for more than a decade--from 1997 to 2008 with Jack White, Scott Myers, Rich DellaRosa, David Healy, John Costella and others--then you already know this is ground that has been thoroughly covered already.

I applaud your effort, but it unfortunately has no probative value in its current state. Perhaps as you continue your work there will be something...anything...to support your position in the not too distant future. However, as it stands, I cannot tell if the "image" that you are suggesting might be human, may in fact, merely be foliage. That "ambiguity" isn't an even toss up, as it appears to me to be very much in favor of it being foliage. However, I admit that is only a guess as my eye sees it. And, as Charles has pointed out, I too have no time for guessing games at this late date.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#24 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:19 PM

Speaking only for myself, if I ever advance technologically, it will be from no tech to low tech. But, what I believe I have come to understand is that photographs, films, and videos are only images needing interpretation. And, I believe that understanding has been strongly enhanced by my participation on this forum, thanks to some high quality information I have been exposed to. Have I totally agreed with all posts/viewpoints? Absolutely not, but as I have previously stated, I consider the source and go from there. That being said, I try to always remember the quote, "when you come to a fork in the road, you have to take it". And, as long as it is a fork, I have a 50/50 chance of being correct. However, if that thought to be fork is instead a curve and I go straight, then the 50% chance of being correct becomes a 100% chance of being wrong.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#25 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:45 AM

The Zapruder film is not a good reference point for anything, including: as a time stamp; as an actual (as opposed to contrived) means to position the limo on Elm; as a visual record of how extensive the wounds to JFK were; and many other uses to which it has been erroneously put.

Alteration of the Z-film was not, I argue, a one-time exercise.  Relatively primitive methods (blacking out the posterior exit wound on the head) met immediate needs.  More sophisticated alteration(s) likely took place later -- and prior to the first public showing.  These very well may have included work on post-shooting frames. 

And in our frenzied search for deletions of images, let us not overlook the possibility of additions.

In the final analysis, demonstrable alteration of even a single frame opens the possibility of additional forgery throughout.  But this does not denude the Z-film of all probative value.

Alteration stands as proof of an evidence-tampering conspiracy.  Which begs the question.

Why?

Thus multiple objectives were pursued and met -- not the least significant of which is expansion of what I've termed the Doppelganger Gambit.

• Jim Hackett II, Larry Trotter and Mark Jamieson like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#26 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:04 AM

Multiple alterations is interesting to consider.

Multipurpose of spook ops enters the conceptual arena, hasty first printed B&W frame releases in WCR and "clarification" and reversed frames in gallery later.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Finally escaping after by the hands of Garrison and friends from Luce for consumption by the people.

Like I said Interesting.

#27 Chris Davidson

Chris Davidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:56 PM

Alteration of the Z-film was not, I argue, a one-time exercise.  Relatively primitive methods (blacking out the posterior exit wound on the head) met immediate needs.  More sophisticated alteration(s) likely took place later -- and prior to the first public showing.  These very well may have included work on post-shooting frames. 

And in our frenzied search for deletions of images, let us not overlook the possibility of additions.

In the final analysis, demonstrable alteration of even a singlearrow-10x10.png frame opens the possibility of additional forgery throughout.  But this does not denude the Z-film of all probative value.

Alteration stands as proof of an evidence-tampering conspiracy.  Which begs the question.

Why?

Thus multiple objectives were pursued and met -- not the least significant of which is expansion of what I've termed the Doppelganger Gambit.

Charles,

I tend to agree with most of this. 

Also, the value of the extant zfilm is its connection with the data provided via CE884(both versions).  imo

Once that realization occurs,  the discovery of how the WC tied this back to the measurements within the snipers nest ensues. 

It all has to sync to accomplish the goal.

For example:

The extant zfilm when cross-matched with the West surveyarrow-10x10.png plat has the limo traveling at a speed 2.24 mph less than what it should be traveling at z156. Doesn't appear to be significant, but in the context of a 48fps film, it's a huge difference.

When CE884 (z161-166) is broken down, using 18.3fps, the speed of the limo during that span is 2.24mph.

There is no coincidence from the previous two sentences.

It appears most are not interested in this.   

chris

Z156Plotted.gif

#28 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:34 PM

Charles,

The short answer:

John Costella has demonstrated that the alterations involving splicing and/or frame removal had to have occurred almost immediately and at once due to several factors, including, the perfect continuity of the extant film's "identifiers" located along the outer edge of the film. Once these splices were completed the entire film had to have been re-shot from scratch--beginning to end--using the "newly spliced" product as the subject. It is the only plausible explanation for the continuity of the final product.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#29 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:22 PM

Greg,

Would Costella's argument, which seems sound, allow for subsequent alterations other than for the purposes of splicing and frame removals?

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#30 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:32 PM

Theoretically speaking? Yes. Practically speaking, maybe not so much.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#31 Rick Needham

Rick Needham

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:47 AM

Given the existence of plentiful evidence in-hand that beyond all doubt proves conspiracy, and given the non-existence of the broad-based will to weaponize that evidence and use it to discover the greater truth and effect justice for John Kennedy and all who continue to be collaterally damaged by his executioners, snipe hunts in the bushes and shadows of Dealey Plaza amount to criminal wastes of time and resources (human and technical).

I cannot afford to play any more games of "Haven't Got a Clue," and neither can you.

As for finding a human's presence in the foliage, if you remember the work I did for more than a decade--from 1997 to 2008 with Jack White, Scott Myers, Rich DellaRosa, David Healy, John Costella and others--then you already know this is ground that has been thoroughly covered already.

I applaud your effort, but it unfortunately has no probative value in its current state. Perhaps as you continue your work there will be something...anything...to support your position in the not too distant future. However, as it stands, I cannot tell if the "image" that you are suggesting might be human, may in fact, merely be foliage. That "ambiguity" isn't an even toss up, as it appears to me to be very much in favor of it being foliage. However, I admit that is only a guess as my eye sees it. And, as Charles has pointed out, I too have no time for guessing games at this late date.

If neither of you have eyes that are capable of detecting human movement, then there's nothing I can do further for either of you. Sorry to have taken up your precious time. This will be my final post here, as this is nothing but a dead forum and boy is it stuffy as hell in here too.

You may do me the honors Greg of deleting my account here.

#32 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:11 AM

Gimme a minute!

Okay, I'm composed.

Pretty much all we need to know about the mind, and thus its output, of Rick "My Way or the Highway" Needham is to be discerned in his "this is nothing but a dead forum" parting shot.

Needham's only response to an informed, reasoned, unique challenge -- that, in a classic "hoist on his own petard" moment, he actually chose to include (see ITEM ONE, below) -- in his foot-stomp of an exit ("Sorry to have taken up your precious time.") is to ignore it and instead plagiarize the slur so often spewed by a National Enquirer-obsessed harpie who was ushered from these cyber-pages long ago. 

Needham's only response to references to photo analyses by some of the most honored and qualified researchers in the history of our struggle -- work that reveals the fatal flaws in his arguments -- is to ignore them and instead emit a squeal of sophomoric indignation (see ITEM TWO below).

If I may be so bold: This forum -- among the irreplaceable Greg Burnham's most significant contributions to our shared cause -- exists in large measure to effect justice for JFK and the millions of collaterally damaged victims of his murder by ending the cover-up-preserving cycle of endless debate on what is a long-settled issue and by, again, weaponizing the truth we have discovered and utilizing it in the ongoing war for the minds and souls not just of Americans, but of humanity.

For the likes of Needham and Miss National Enquirer, the tasks are too complex to grasp, too daunting to attempt, too terrifying even to contemplate.  And so they stay away in droves from what they term a "dead," "stuffy," "boring" forum and instead eagerly form into crap circles and wank themselves into eternity.

ITEM ONE -- Given the existence of plentiful evidence in-hand that beyond all doubt proves conspiracy, and given the non-existence of the broad-based will to weaponize that evidence and use it to discover the greater truth and effect justice for John Kennedy and all who continue to be collaterally damaged by his executioners, snipe hunts in the bushes and shadows of Dealey Plaza amount to criminal wastes of time and resources (human and technical).

I cannot afford to play any more games of "Haven't Got a Clue," and neither can you.  DRAGO

________________________________-

ITEM TWO -- The Zapruder film is not a good reference point for anything, including: as a time stamp; as an actual (as opposed to contrived) means to position the limo on Elm; as a visual record of how extensive the wounds to JFK were; and many other uses to which it has been erroneously put.

I applaud your effort, but it unfortunately has no probative value in its current state. Perhaps as you continue your work there will be something...anything...to support your position in the not too distant future. However, as it stands, I cannot tell if the "image" that you are suggesting might be human, may in fact, merely be foliage. That "ambiguity" isn't an even toss up, as it appears to me to be very much in favor of it being foliage. However, I admit that is only a guess as my eye sees it. And, as Charles has pointed out, I too have no time for guessing games at this late date. -- BURNHAM

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#33 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:51 AM

Here is a textbook example of analysis and debate that plays directly into the hand of cover-up Facilitators:

To paraphrase an honorable if, in my view, stuck-in-place JFK researcher from a post made elsewhere today: "I believe the bullet striking JFK in the back entered the right lung and disintegrated into small particles, which remained there.  The throat wound was caused by a bullet striking JFK near the hairline at the back of the skull."

Let the "debate" rage on.

He and countless others fail to grasp the deeper, darker significance of their endless quantifications of angels on pin heads (sorry):  Incontrovertible evidence firmly in-hand of multiple shots from multiple directions is sufficient to prove conspiracy.  EITHER the right lung shot OR the hairline shot rules out the LN scenario/lie.  BOTH shots IN TANDEM rule out the LN scenario/lie.  We know.  We know.  We know.  We know.  We know.

And with knowledge comes responsibility.

• Greg Burnham and Jim Hackett II like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#34 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:58 AM

And with knowledge comes responsibility.

Acquisition of the "ability to respond" effectively should be our most precious quest and, once discovered, embraced.

• Charles Drago, Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#35 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:07 AM

Rick,

On the off chance that you are reading this post, which is almost a certainty, I'd like to leave you with a parting comment.

Honest researchers know that they are limited. They know that they come to the rodeo with bias and prejudice as a part of the human condition.

However, that awareness affords them the opportunity to mitigate the formidable impediment such bias presents--so they embrace humility and remain open to criticism so long as it is offered in good faith and is well founded.

Some less seasoned researchers (or those who are self-involved) come to the "rodeo," mistakenly believing it's "time to eat beef," and then... walk out when the error is revealed.

• Larry Trotter likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#36 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 04:57 PM

Egads!

Humility indeed serves researchers well, real ones know how to listen consider internally silently debate an idea and by doing so can enable the other view to be expressed more completely.

Nevertheless worn paths to dead end re Z-film issues, I stand by the two good folks both quite approachable that taught me the student of photography the most about the Z film.

Mr. Jack White and Dr. John Costella.

I stand corrected on the idea of multiple alterations and at the least have better data to form my opinion.

I know the resolution of internet browsers do not have the ability to 'transmit' film/photo images accurately as the originals altered or not. Hence I know based on data available I cannot say anything pro or con about neither movement nor somebody's presence in the Z-toon. Critical thinking requires that much integrity to self

In short and I'll repeat my view is that the Z-toon is bogus for any use because of provable alterations. No timeclock, no 'best evidence of conspiracy'.

The best proofs of the conspiracy are the two official fables endorsed by the authority of the same government that was complicit in the crimes all attending, the killings, the fraud and all else too.

Not that the Government was alone in the Coup de November, not by any stretch of my imagination.

To be continued gotta run.

Unless all this is boring and dead. >GRIN<

================================================

#37 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:16 PM

For What Its Worth I did check out the frames Dr. Costella provides. I consider these to be at this point the best images available to me, I did not assemble them into video though I think I have the software to do so.

To some extent I think these images are similar to the "shooter in the pyracantha bushes" earlier in the Z sequence. More than a few decades ago I thought "we got 'em doing dirt in the underbrush".

Today while I am quite certain the Z-toon is only that, a manufactured presentation for public deception, I do await newer high res work by wiser folks concerning film than I to "prove" that point.

When contemplating the other-than-government-entites involved in the Coup of the worst Thanksgiving I can remember, complicity of the corporate media and the "anti-Castro" ex-pats of CIA dupes melded into the dangerous mix of government and outside government international financial and media interests.

Not just CBS and the NTY, those are the easiest to demonstrate complicity in the fraud upon the Republic i.e. the cover ops still on going today in circular meaningless parlor games.

For all the decades since 1964 have been host to electorate manipulation to secure votes against the best interest of the same electorate, in effect aborting the Republic at that sad time even before the Tonkin Gulf Resolution, the die was cast earlier than that as to what the Americans would be told and forced to accept as reality about that Thanksgiving week.

The result has been endless war in one place or another, privatization of the "corrections empires" to steal the right to vote from some, the deregulation of the Elite, the bailout of the criminals involved in theft and selective NON-PROSECUTION of the Elite's punks.

Just who did nominate the racist Scalia to the Supreme Court anyway and how did that asshole get appointed? Citizens United and Bu$h v. Gore 2000 I would argue make my point of aborted governance in this century.

Can we say unaccountability? I knew we could...

FWIW

#38 Rick Needham

Rick Needham

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 28 March 2016 - 12:29 AM

Crops from Z476 through Z478. This is to the left of the area I pointed out earlier. Note the yellow boxed area. Partial head turn?

2aed68a6db3a2cfc809c2698cc834825.gif

5da315764c9177a0cf661e101f40a191.gif

f146d49e077e3fec364acb5ee48a8152.gif

d5225c45ab97426bca6b759dd0d8d86f.gif

#39 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:32 AM

Roughly centered between the left corner of the fence and the "head" I see the full-face heads of two bearded collie puppies oriented cheek to cheek, a small space, and the head of a tiny gray alien.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#40 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:31 AM

Rick,

I see a shape there that could be almost anything, IMO. It seems consistent with the look of the surrounding foliage, but it's possible, I suppose, that it could be a head.

I simply can't tell.

But, it makes little difference either way. We already have an abundance of evidence, including eyewitnesses, tire tracks, cigarette butts, and the reports of Dallas Police personnel, indicating that there were persons behind the fence. So even if "Zapruder" caught an individual on film who was back there and you have isolated that image...so what? It does not necessarily mean the "image" is that of a shooter. Would the position be suspect? Maybe. But, even if so, I see no gun. There is little probative value in the image even IF we assume it shows a possible head turning.

Even IF your work PROVED that it is a head turning, that would be all we know about it. Very little.

As far as it being "compelling evidence" of a conspiracy goes, we already have more than enough evidence of it without this rather ambivalent film interpretation. Placing too much value on something as indefinite as this actually plays to the best interests of the cover-up.

• Larry Trotter likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zapruder film, Stockade fence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com