#1 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:11 AM

The show aired on March 8th, 2016.  This was a very interesting and informative interview. While we here at this forum are already familiar with the reasons why Sirhan is innocent, the interview did cover a range of other topics such as MLK jr.s assassination and how James Earl Ray was set up as a patsy.

A topic that really caught my attention was Pepper's recounting of his association with former Look magazine editor Bill Attwood. It seems Look was going to publish an article written by Pepper concerning atrocities committed by U.S. military personnel in Vietnam. During a meeting between Pepper and Atwood, Atwood told Pepper that he had been visited by Averill Harriman, who said that he was visiting Atwood on behalf of President Johnson who had a favor to ask of Attwood , which was that Look never publish anything written by William Pepper. Attwood responded that he would look at Pepper's information and if he liked it, he'd publish it.

Within a week, a day after Atwood had a meeting with Jim Garrison, Atwood suffered a major heart attack. While Attwood survived the heart attack, it did end is tenure at Look magazine and Pepper's article was never published.

Pepper went on to mention that Coast to Coast was one of very few media outlets that would let the truth be disseminated. 

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:23 AM

This is the same William F. Pepper who was sued by Billy Ray Eidson in 1997 for writing that Eidson was part of a Special Forces kill squad that carried out the hit on Dr. King.

The brilliant Dr. Pepper also wrote that Eidson had been murdered to ensure his silence.

Alas, it seems that Eidson was alive and residing in Costa Rica.  During a June, 1997 broadcast of ABS's "Turing Point" interview of the good doctor, Eidson walked onto the set and all but shouted, "SURPRISE!"

Pepper's "apology" was not accepted.  Eidson won an $11million judgment.  Also named in the suit were Carroll & Graf publishers and Warner Books.  Both parties settled.

Pepper is a fool, a dupe, a naif, and/or an enemy agent.  He will do precisely for Sirhan Sirhan what he did for James Earl Ray, for truth, and for justice:

Set back his cause.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:46 AM

Charles thanks for enlightenment. I was unaware of your information. I guess I was just swept away because he was saying things I wanted to believe.

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 10 March 2016 - 12:52 PM

Which, I submit, is his brief.

Live and learn.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RFK assassination

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com