• 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:52 AM

You're very welcome.

• WillieFark, Raymondol, Horaciokr and 1 other like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#42 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:33 PM

Just a couple of ironies in the CIA document:

In 3. b. "critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in."  

In 4. d. "the make-up of the Commission and its staff was an excellent safeguard against over-commitment to any one theory"

The first is the primary criticism of the critics towards the WC.  With reference to the second, just what "theories" besides LHO/lone gunman did the WC investigate?

• Greg Burnham likes this

#43 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:36 AM

Welcome to the Forum, Mark!

Yes, the first is akin to the oxidized pot accusing the stainless steel kettle of being subject to rust.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#44 Kathy McDonald

Kathy McDonald

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:03 PM

New to the forum and just read this document and was not aware of it's existence. I've certainly heard and dismissed these arguments however I didn't know they were CIA plants. I'm glad to have found this forum and thank you for posting this CIA memo. I have 5 grandchildren and I have already been educating them on the truth of the Kennedy Assassination. I encourage them to go beyond what they are taught in school and research other sources and keep an open mind not just about Kennedy but about all of our history.
  • Greg Burnham likes this
Kathy McDonald

#45 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:35 AM

Welcome to the forum, Kathy!

If the significance of the evidence that we now have--that once was classified--was widely publicized by the main stream media as it should be, then the manner in which this subject is treated in the schools would be quite different. As it is, the MSM still tends to ignore all evidence that does not conform to the official version of events. 

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Propaganda Disinformation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com