CIA Dispatch: How to Deal with WCR Critics

Propaganda Disinformation

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Linda OHara_*

Guest_Linda OHara_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Hi Greg, the reason you thought I meant line by line recitation is because those are the words that I used.  So it is I who should apologize!  I was careless in not qualifying the prhase with "metaphorically speaking."  I woke in the night realizing it was too literal and easily miscostrued, and recognizing that you have set a high bar for research and the manner it is presented.  Lazy writing will be gently challenged as it should be.    

Hopefully this clarification does not diminish the fact that Mr. Stolley, some 45 years later, was still following protocol that aliged with the CIA Dispatch.

• Raymondol and ThomasMurf like this

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for the clarification and gracious apology. If you HAD meant it literally, then my next question was going to be: "How did YOU know it was verbatim? Did YOU memorize it too?"   :D 

I was sinking into the absurd when I realized what must have happened.

• Raymondol, ThomasMurf, JosephCap and 1 other like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Guest_Linda OHara_*

Guest_Linda OHara_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

Greg, I can see where that was headed!  Hopefully we have that out of the way or at least we're a bit further down the road of understanding and trust than had this not happened?  I'm fairly new to posting on the web although I've been researching the assassination and the history of the military-industrial-financial complex and related entities since 1996.   

Believe me, I sink into the absurd frequently ... an unavoidable hazard in this research.
cleardot.gif

• Raymondol and ThomasMurf like this

#24 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

Tally ho!

• Raymondol likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#25 Guest_Linda OHara_*

Guest_Linda OHara_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

Indeed!

• Raymondol likes this

#26 Harold Martin

Harold Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

No Greg.  That is the article I referred to previously.  I wanted to add the date and publication for those interested in verifiable documents.

Again, thanks for the information and clarification.

Harold

#27 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:08 PM

Adhering to a Rosetta Stone would be best.

John Carman veteran of the Carter White House Secret Service detail, later exemplary U.S. Customs officer to resign in disgust at corruption to run customscorruption.com said, "Agents with questions about the JFK Assassination were referred to The Warren Report." 

"'It's all in there,' we were told," he said.

Mike Ruppert (From the Wilderness) said by two friends to be associated with Gary Webb/Webb's death now said dead by his own hand.

A Master Revision Version would be necessary.

Allen Dulles to Larry Houston insisted he'd convinced Harry Truman of the latter's error in "Limit CIA to Intelligence" WashPost Dec 64.

Truman to LOOK editor shows Dulles lied.  Similarly the JFK v. CIA state of affairs is totally Air Brush a la Stalinfoto on cia.gov.

Stolley as Martin Sheen in Roswell 1994.  Of course Coogan (ctka) showed Dulles central to the sowing of the UFO fungus.

Ask Adelle how many green hats and eggs she had with Mendoza.

Well we're off to a good start.

#28 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:56 AM

As I read this topic, a thought occurred to me because I had just read Vincent Salandria's presentation

at the 1998 Dallas Meeting of COPA, posted on this Forum by Bernice Moore..   I also have read his

other works here and there over the years.

He analyses the explanations given by the supporters of the assassins (the guilty Gov't), as well as what

the innocent Gov't personnel would say.   As a result he was able to show that the guilty people's

explanations demonstrated the guilt in the obstruction of justice and other criminal involvements in the assassination.

One could use this method in combatting the disinformation (lies) in conversations with suspected dis-informants.

And my favorite technique to expose a student's ignorance of the subject brought up by them, is the good old

Socratic method of teaching:  ASK QUESTIONS, LOTS OF QUESTIONS.   It makes students to think, it really does.

It might even convert a CIA agent to your side on an issue of factual truth.

Now, for Phil.   Is 'Mendoza' a code word for Rivera?  I think he was CIA, he was buddy-buddy with

Charles Cabell, Deputy Director of the CIA.   And Rivera knew the entire plot - the Oswald set-up,

and even Clay Shaw, etc.

All the best to you..n

#29 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:07 AM

Conflation of your ultra outre Jose with George De Mohrenschildt's Charles Mendoza.

Tracking the true doings leading up to OK Bomb and the aftermath and finding Joly West visited McVeigh.

To be added to the treatment of Jack Ruby, and Ralph Leon Yates.

In Parker's first of a trilogy, Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold War, we see a Sirhan-like hypnotized patsy set up as assassin of an inconvenient leader in Bogota in 1948 as John Foster Dulles attends the pan-American organization meeting there.

#30 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:30 PM

Thanks, Phil.   I think I now understad. 

You would think that the plotters of assassations would be a little bit more creative and

not copy and repeat the work of others over and over,   

Maybe the plotters keep repeating the same method becase they can't think of a

better plan?

Or. they have gotten away with it so often??

#31 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

After reading the article from Carl Bernstein, which is linked earlier in this thread, I sent him a note. It is based upon an article that I wrote (November 8, 1999) and published on the Rense.com website. I'm attaching a copy of the document to this post, as well.

Dear Carl,

The following is from a USGOV memo re: Ben Bradlee. I noted that, in your article, you named names of persons in the media who were on assignment or otherwise working on behalf of the Agency over the years. You may not know that your former boss, Ben Bradlee, was also among them, as late as 1952, during the Rosenberg Case. The text from that memo is below. If you would like a hard copy of the actual memo itself, I would be happy to supply it to you, as this email form didn't allow for attachments. -- Greg

-----------------TEXT------------------------------------------
Office Memorandum United States Government

Date: 12/13/52

To: MR. LANE

Subject: Rosenberg case

On December 13, 1952 a Mr. Benjamin Bradlee called and informed me that he was Press Attache with the American embassy in Paris, that he had left Paris last night and arrived here this morning. He advised me that he was a former Federal Court Reporter for the Washington Post and that he was sent here to look at the Rosenberg file in order to answer the Communist propaganda about the Rosenberg case in the Paris newspapers.

He advised me that it was an urgent matter and that he had to return to Paris Monday night. He further advised that he was sent here by Robert Thayer, who is the head of the C.I.A. in Paris.

His phone number here was Rhinelander 4-2595.

After conferring with you I advised Mr. Bradlee that before we could allow him to examine the file in the Rosenberg case, we would have to get clearance from the Department of Justice in Washington.

He stated that he was supposed to have been met by a representative of the C.I.A. at the airport but missed connections.

He has been trying to get in touch with Allen Dulles but has been unable to do so. I advised him to call the State Department in Washington, and to have them get the Department of Justice in Washington to get clearance for us to allow him to look at the Rosenberg file.

Mr. Bradley advised me that he would probably call you first to find out if he could look at the matters in the file which were public record, and if not would follow my suggestion about calling the C.I.A. or the State Department in Washington.

Handwritten addendum:

12/13/52 Mr. Bradlee displayed his credentials and desired to look thru the official public record of the trial. Mr. Maran brought it up. Mr. Bradlee worked on the record from 2:30 - 6:30.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

bradleeben.gif

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#32 Alan Ford

Alan Ford

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

Lunch With Stolley:

I've shared an abbreviated version of this personal anecdote in the past on another site, but it might be worth repeating:  Several years ago I had occasion to ask Dick Stolley to have lunch and talk about the Zapruder film acquisition.  The exchanges prior to our lunch were as strange and disconcerting as the face-to-face encounter.  We talked back and forth about dates and venues and eventually settled on both, and he asked, "how will I know you ... will you be wearing a green hat?"  Now, I don't know if there are many women with a penchant for green hats, but I certainly didn't have one nor did I want one, except it happened that the week prior to this conversation with Stolley, I wanted a straw hat and the only color available in the preferred style was a really unattractive green.  I bought it anyway, planning to come up with some kind of camouflage.  When he asked the question, my knees went weak.  It was a visceral reaction, not well thought through, but I decided to keep the luncheon appointment anyway as I was now more curious than ever about the Life magazine agenda in 1963.  A couple of pints into the meal, he asked, so "what's your theory?"  From there, I introduced several lines of inquiry that I had thought significant including a group of Dallasites all with peripheral (seeming) relationships to the events as they occurred leading up to and following the assassination… job interviews with Oswald, Texas Theater connections, radio station links, the justice of the peace that arraigned Oswald, etc.  The group included four individuals who shared the same last surname, purely ironic, so I referred to them as "All Those Harrell's."  Dick Stolley listened, we laughed at the synchronicity, then we talked a bit more about the milieu that was Dallas in 1963, the attitudes, the fraternities, the social structure, the secrecy, the racism, the religiosity, the hatred, the influence of military contractors etc. etc.  He then brought the interview to a close with an almost line-by-line recitation of the CIA document in question ...  And as he did so, he literally clasped his fingers in front of his mouth, his eyes darting around the pub.  I was stunned into silence for a long time.  We said our polite good byes and have not talked since .. not unusual in that he hardly knew me and vice versa, but nevertheless.    He is a nice man, but nice is not always good.

PS:  he did divert from the CIA script to a degree, and I suspect that was because I had shared that I lived a good deal of my life in Texas, had worked for the Hunt family and had friendships with people related to the power structure of the city and state.  (don’t misread …. I was a worker bee)  He asked (it was actually a statement) “What about LBJ, don’t you think he was involved?"  I ran through my theory, that people in Texas knew the source of LBJ’s influence, that he was only as good as his last gig, no generations of familial power behind him, only fraternities and symbiotic interests … all could vanish with the blink of an eye, and he certainly had no power to ensure the cover-up, he could only move things along as he was directed.  (in retrospect, I should have paid attention to Stolley's reaction to that last bit!)  It was simplistic, but my guest didn’t pursue the issue.  He did pull the last rabbit out of the hat with “if so many were involved as you intimate, how could they all have kept a secret.”  I said something about hive mentality, uncritical conformity and loss of a sense of individuality and personal accountability, and I think I muttered something about the Lone Star. 

An interesting read, Linda, thanks for sharing. Is there any chance he may have been charting your movements without your knowledge? (i.e. seemingly a hint of foreknowledge in respect to the hat purchase)

The plain simple truth doesn't need 26 volumes

#33 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:58 AM

I would urge all of you who know about this CIA document, and I'll get the link for it on the Mary Ferrell site

The Reader Identification Form ( RIF ) number is 104-10404-10376,  that is one copy of it, there are others

in the JFK records collection, I would urge you all to read Jim DiEugenio's book, "Reclaiming Parkland." 

Why? Because Jim had a meeting with some Hollywood big shots and he was trying to get them to not

support making Vincent Bugliosi's book turned into a movie.  He brought this document with him and excused

himself and went to the bathroom, when he came back he discovered that he had unintentionally "outed" the

author of the document who happened to be one of the guys Jim was having a meeting with.  

Here is an excerpt from a review of Reclaiming Parkland:

David Talbot, founder of Salon.com, tells a recent story of trying to make his best-selling book, Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years into a documentary in Hollywood. (It's among other things, about RFK's search for the truth about his brother's death.) Talbot had some heavy hitters on board; producer Sid Ganis, Lionsgate Films and Chris Albrecht, head of Starz Channel. But the first pitch meeting they attended Talbot was stunned to see a man he knew to be a CIA operative in the movie studio board room.

Talbot left the meeting. The project was dead.

This story and many others far juicier can be found in Reclaiming Parkland: Tom Hanks, Vincent Bugliosi, and the JFK Assassination in the New Hollywood by James DiEugenio.

http://crooksandliar...ny-betrayed-and

On page 355 of Reclaiming Parkland DiEugenio notes Playtone had CIA veteran Milt Bearden sanitize Charlie Wilson's War.

On pages 371-6 the author recounts the attempt by Paul Schrade to make Waldron, Katz and DiCaprio clarify who knew of an invasion plan.  Schrade failed to get a straight answer and revealed how deceptive and defective is the tale of two volumes.

The last page before the Afterword is of note:

Waldron screamed about John Newman, "What does he know about the Mafia!"

Read Reclaiming Parkland for a trip through the house of mirrors of Bugliosi and to a lesser extent Waldron et al.

#34 Marc Ellis

Marc Ellis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Author - Clayton P. Nurnad?

Strange name. I have never heard of 'Nurnad' as a surname. 

#35 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

Another "reporter" is outed as a CIA collaborator.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#36 Harold Martin

Harold Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

Hi Greg,

I read that article a day or two ago and it simply confirms for me that the Fourth Estate no longer exists as it did at one time.

Without a free press, many will continue to purchase the excrement spewed by an unfettered government.

Thanks for sharing the article here Greg!

Harold

#37 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:51 PM

You're welcome, Harold.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#38 Harold Martin

Harold Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

Hi Greg,

Did Carl Bernstein ever respond to you?

#39 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:19 AM

Nope.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#40 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:48 PM

Another "reporter" is outed as a CIA collaborator.

I'm gonna post this on my Facebook page.

Thank you for posting this Greg.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Propaganda Disinformation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com