6 replies to this topic

#1 Ron Crane

Ron Crane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationWestern NY State

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:34 PM

My long time interest in the JFK assassination was peaked when I started seeing the medical evidence. It was then I understood what we've been told for 50+ yrs is BS.

My question here is how in the world has this lie been allowed to stand so long when it's crystal clear the medical evidence proves shots came from the front. So many of those who saw the wounds to JFK knew they were frontal shots. I never knew this until this past year doing my own research!!! How is it that this blatantly clear fact be ignored, disputed.....whatever the hell else ...all these years???? It's beyond my ability to understand how the Oswald only story stays the official one when the facts are right there for anyone to see. They ( Parkland Dr's and medical staff ) saw the BACK of his head blown out.....the so called official autopsy photos show the opposite..... he went into Bethesda in a different coffin..in other words..COVER UP....facts are facts!!

Where's the media? Why isn't there more interest in this?????? A great President was taken from us and a whole lot of BS spread over 50 yrs. Can anyone give me an answer to how is this possible?

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:48 AM

Possible hell!

The silence of the Media Empires is part and parcel to the fable. Complicit by omission? Not in my view. Complicit by commission!

In that the "big news" basis of that empire was contrived by the huge dimension of the story, the shock the event carried and all the media first day scramble was stage setting for the ready-before-hand fables being promoted and "released" shortly.

It is of note that the "trust" in both the government and the media was destroyed by the "Warren Commission" Report by the printing of the report as reality and the Media's total endorsement of the bulloney.

What was true today was also true in 1963-4 and 1965 and 1968 too,

anyone (to include the official investigators) that is aware of the facts attending the murder of President Kennedy and does not conclude a conspiracy existed in the events is either complicit in the cover up or cognitively impaired.

I say nothing further.

Jim

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:59 AM

How? Huh?

Those living in 1963,4,5... and holding living memory of the events should with integrity recall that we all were supposed to accept as truthful, honest and complete the Pontificates of the Beltway. Media complicity came in the form 'America's Uncle Walter and Cousin Dan', the newsworthy offices of the AP, UPI, NYTimes of the print realms.

All the forms of media were involved though Europe was on the reality earlier than some. Even "My Weekly Reader" and SBS book service in my own public school pandered the garbage. Garbage in garbage out.

Little wonder today the same entities have people pandering long answered questions as new and untruth/contrived/cherry-picked manufactured bullcrap to keep the waters foul.

Somebody once told me if one is up to one's neck in bullcrap, then they should keep their mouth shut. No one told the Media and too many go along to get along even now.

Jim

anyone (to include the official investigators and media persons) that is aware of the facts attending the murder of President Kennedy and does not conclude a conspiracy existed in the events is either complicit in the cover up or cognitively impaired.

#4 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:03 AM

Google Operation Mockingbird. It's a CIA program that has co-opted all facets of the media. The CIA is just the muscle that runs the country on behalf of whoever really owns us. All the rest, Congress etc... is just eye candy to give us the illusion we have a say in government. We don't, it's fantasy.

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:46 PM

Operation Mockingbird: How Democracy was Manipulated Through the Mainstream Media

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:31 PM

Thanks, Greg ...... there's no need to google when you have 99% of the resources within ready reach. ,,... but, it does answer Mr. Crane's question.

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hey Chuck,

I agree.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com