11 replies to this topic

#1 Ron Crane

Ron Crane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationWestern NY State

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:38 AM

Hi....I've been very interested in the assassination of JFK for a long time and have done a lot of reading on the subject. Came across this forum in a google search of " Dulles and JFK assassination " . As time permits I hope to find a lot of important , accurate info here and participate.

I feel a deep disgust in my gut that my Govt could have planed this all along and covered it up but from a lot of reading the past few yrs that's what it's pointing to.....and it angers me that more people dont care to find the truth of what happened to this great man.

I was 8 yrs old when this happened. I also have a little memory of seeing JFK in a motorcade in Buffalo, NY in 1962.

Looking forward to browsing and learning new things

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:49 AM

Welcome the the Forum, Ron. I corrected your username to read Ron Crane, as real first and last names are required. If that is not the correct way to spell your first and last name please let me know what it should be and I will change it.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:08 AM

Ron, regarding your interest in Dulles, I would recommend Stephen Kinzer, The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allen Dulles, and Their Secret World War, and David Talbot, The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government.

There is a thread on the latter.

Peter Dale Scott speaks of a deep state not as a set but a system.

We have seen how JFK threatened its business model.

Two examples would be Donald Gibson, Battling Wall Street: The Kennedy Presidency, and James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.

A view of the assassination as but one manifesation of a persistent controlling force involves the exposure of the lone nut/single bullet theory as a pretext in the manner of Communist Arson Causes Reichstag Fire.

2589c7b.jpg

#4 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:42 PM

Admittedly it took awhile, but to me, "The Government" did not, nor could not have, committed the "Crime of Murder of JFK by Assassination".

On 11/22/1963, the "Removal From Office" of "POTUS JFK "was accomplished by the efforts of a "Group, or Groups of Individuals".

Although some of those "Individuals" may have been employed by "The Government", whether "US, State, County, or City",  their allegiance was not to any "Majority of Citizens".

• Greg Burnham and Jim Hackett II like this

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 February 2016 - 03:31 PM

A follow up for Ron:

Please forgive my vigilance, but once you've been here for awhile you will better understand it. I found your title, along with your originally "misspelled" username (roncrane) suspect. The reason for this has everything to do with past patterns of behavior by spammers. They often title their first post: "I'm glad I finally joined..." or -- "I'm glad to finally be here..." -- or something similar. After which they proceed to post inane ramblings or inappropriate content.

Therefore "screen names" and / or aliases are not allowed as per our Policy Statement. More about this can be read here.

I will assume that you are a real person with honest intent until proven otherwise. Please confirm that I have properly corrected your username asap.

Thank you,

The Housekeeper

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:29 PM

First I must support Mr. Trotter's view in post # 4,

These are my views on this issue.

"The Government" didn't take out the 35th President.

There are people of integrity serving with dignity and honor this government, in uniform and not.

To be sure some parts of the government were involved.

The group of Senators in the manner of Caesar weren't the government of Rome alone either.

The International conspiracy involved in the murder, the cover up and the manipulation of the American People in 1963-4 included employees of more governments than just the one that lives in the Beltway. International being an operative term. Corporate and Media operative terms too.

The schema need be no more complex than the example of Allen Dulles acting as Director CIA and simultaneously acting in agency for Wall Street Banks and International Corporations.

Feet in two or more circles of hell to my view.

No more references can I offer re:AWDulles than those Phil noted. The Mosley triple biography is a waste of time in my opinion but a library copy might serve.

FWIW

#7 Ron Crane

Ron Crane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

A follow up for Ron:

Please forgive my vigilance, but once you've been here for awhile you will better understand it. I found your title, along with your originally "misspelled" username (roncrane) suspect. The reason for this has everything to do with past patterns of behavior by spammers. They often title their first post: "I'm glad I finally joined..." or -- "I'm glad to finally be here..." -- or something similar. After which they proceed to post inane ramblings or inappropriate content.

Therefore "screen names" and / or aliases are not allowed as per our Policy Statement. More about this can be read here.

I will assume that you are a real person with honest intent until proven otherwise. Please confirm that I have properly corrected your username asap.

Thank you,

The Housekeeper

Yes I am a real person and thats me and one of my 11 granddaughters in my profile pic. The change in my name is fine, that is my name. Got to get used to this system. I am on two other political boards and this one is different. No I wont be spamming I am a serious student of this horrible crime and look forward to seeing whats here. Thanks.

#8 Ron Crane

Ron Crane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:46 PM

Thank you all for your replies and look forward to learning more.

Right now I am reading " JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters ". The author sure does go into a lot of detail in setting up his view that indeed parts of our Govt did this and covered it up.

I just finished " Brothers...The Hidden Mystery of the Kennedy Years " which answered a question I had for a long time.....why wasn't Bobby looking into this more? He planned to when if he got to the WH.

Also have read Dr Crenshaws book among others.

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:49 PM

Thanks for the confirmation, Ron. Much appreciated.

You will find this venue very different from others out there--for better--I believe. Welcome, and thanks again!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Ron Crane

Ron Crane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:23 PM

This subject has been on my mind for many yrs and since the 50th anniv I've been doing a lot of research .....sure looks like i'll find a lot here too thanks.

#11 Rick Needham

Rick Needham

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 12 March 2016 - 12:35 PM

I'm new here and have been having some issues getting started. So this is my first post just to see if I'm able to post, lol. Btw, this looks like a great forum and I'm happy to be here. And thanks Greg for your help!!

Rick

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:12 PM

Welcome, Rick!

• Rick Needham likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com