• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:44 PM

From a once great, now tragically diminished JFK website comes a stunning "revelation."

"One of the best and better known" JFK assassination 'researcher/writers' allegedly has contacted one of that site's regulars and offered the following rationale for why he/she no longer posts:

"I've pretty much given up on the JFK websites.  They're fine for newbies, but I can't read any more about the direction of shots, autopsy reports, etc etc. [sic]  Moreover any so-called 'new' research is usually misleading  bullshit, in my opinion, but often finds a home on those sites.  I think most of them pander to hobbyists.  As far as I'm concerned the case is solved, yt most of these sites prolong a false debate that only serves the conspirators' successors."

Brilliant insights!

Of the "nearly word-for-word regurgitation of points made by Drago publicly and repeatedly for the past fifteen years" variety.

Step forward, oh Best and Better Known.  Demonstrate the courage of your convictions.  Identify yourself and join us here, where the bullshit of which you write is not welcome.

• Larry Trotter likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:35 PM

The clueless idiocracy ... They're already gushing.

"Getting deep in here," one observes.

Bereft of historical awareness and context, they receive regurgitant as though it were spring water.

• Jim Hackett II and Larry Trotter like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:47 PM

By the fruit of their labor, they are known.

ah the web of the murder events to ignore the cover up

and where that file of crumbs edible lead out of the X in the street and the plaza.

Not to a doorway and not to Flakey Blakey's mob

and not to Fidel

and not to debate as to where to INVESTIGATE first>

Start at SECTREAS and DIRFBI and the ATTGEN and the jerks still withholding files.

Do what Flakey Fakey Blakley refused to do.

Hold the bureaurats to account for the actions of their directorates.

By silent acquiescence THEY ARE ACCESSORIES AFTER FACT already in contempt of Congress.

Start there and pursue to the top.

Otherwise I don't have time for the BS.

We have proof dammit.

And yes we've seen the whites of their eyes too damn long already.

Change the flippin' batter and the whole line up

and pray we don't get fooled again in a few generations of liberty.

Jim

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:29 AM

The other forum's thread on which I comment above is moribund.

It crossed my mind earlier this morning that its precipitating document -- the "message" from a "well known" JFK assassination researcher/writer -- may have been created out of whole cloth to get this currently dysfunctional show on the road.

As a matter of fact, until such time as the mysterious correspondent steps for and identifies him/herself, I'm going to proceed on the assumption that it's all a crock of shit.

• Larry Trotter likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com