• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:56 PM

Door Number Two.

The only viable countermeasure is not to engage Curme, Speer and their ilk, but rather to expose them for the agents provocateur they surely are.

• Greg Burnham and Jim Hackett II like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#22 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:56 AM

Issues and points of great value conveyed above folks!

Not only persons and bogus deeds done/endorsed, no I like the exercised ethics of scientific and logic lines too.

Sort of parallel to the rules of evidence defining bogus bugliosi-esque stuff as junk and defining what is known and real evidence.

Smoke and Mirrors be banished by those range stakes.

Jim

PS

Thanks Greg and Charles.

• Greg Burnham likes this

#23 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:14 AM

At the Across-the-Pond-Scum Forum's "PatSpeer.com: Fact Check" thread (originated by Greg Burnham), the suddenly ubiquitous Oliver Curme suddenly went into stealth mode on February 22.  Jet-setting to the tropics, is he?  Absorbed in refresher courses at The Farm (and/or Sarratt)?

Perhaps.

My take: Curme's here today, gone tomorrow posting pattern is more indicative of tactical targeting than of impassioned advocacy.  As Greg noted, Curme's appearance on the Speer thread is part of a "hive response" -- in my view one precipitated by the powerful peer support by Dr. Michael Chesser of Dr. David Mantik's analyses of JFK's post mortem cranial X-rays and photographs.

I agree with Greg's conclusion that "[Curme's] assignment is to defend Pat Speer whose own mission seems to be to obfuscate any clarity recently achieved through the scientifically arrived at discoveries of Mantik and Chesser, respectively."  For as we all know -- or should know -- the state of "clarity" as opposed to that of unrelenting uncertainty in this case is the only weapon against which the Sponsors are defenseless.

I contend that Curme was switched off.  But why?  Have his string-pullers hoisted a "Missions Accomplished" banner?  (Keep in mind that all intel ops worth the name have at least two objectives; in this instance they would include the further Balkanization of the research community along pro/anti-Curme fault lines as well as the aforementioned reinforcement of doubt.)  Or, conversely, are they frustrated by the absence of a vigorous defense of Curme by the rank-in-file in the wake of this forum's exposure of his likely agenda?

Speaking of exposure -- and for the record -- it was I  who, some years ago, "outed" Curme as the benefactor of the Mary Ferrell Foundation.

So maybe you should blame me for all this.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#24 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:58 PM

Blame, hell?! Thanks be more apropos.

I repeat, Without the above "outing" how is one to know the map to the mines strewn about?

Or how are the lesser experienced curious folks to be able to find the facts out....?

This place is populated by folks that have been around these issues for more than just a few months or years.

Sometimes I think to evolve to the Sponsor/Facilitator/International model's point of view, a person has to have been around the block a time or two,

but this is likely because my own traveled steps to these conclusions required I'll say some seasoning by time.

Doesn't apply to others necessarily.

In all events the discussed foundation and control of same as well as the rest of the Sunstein tactical junk stand exposed by Charles' and Greg's efforts.

So now more than "just-us" know....

Kool huh?

Jim

• Greg Burnham, Charles Drago and Larry Trotter like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Milicent Cranor, Medical evidence, autopsy report

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com