• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:21 AM

As the linked 2014 article from "Russian Insider" indicates, mainstream media in Germany has been hemorrhaging readers/viewers -- a trend that extends far beyond the borders of the former Reich.

Author Udo Ulfkotte's bestselling Gekaufte Journalisten (to be published in the U.S. later this year as Journalists for Hire: How the CIA Buys the News) is being widely credited for bringing Germans to the tipping point.

Committed students of deep politics understand that the deep political state has anticipated (if not engineered) this shift and taken measures to create and infiltrate and re-shape alternative media outlets to ensure seamless continuation of media-driven control of mass perceptions.

Nowhere is this phenomenon more clearly demonstrated than in the ever-increasing presentations of sophisticated (or not) JFK assassination False Sponsor and tainted evidence gambits.  They range from book-length hokum (LBJ and General Walker "mastermind" theses) and Internet forum-based efforts to exculpate individuals and institutions beyond exculpation (the Paines, Allen Dulles, CIA-related elements), to celebrations of fatally flawed "smoking gun" evidence for conspiracy (focused with increasing frequency on photos of forever indistinguishable figures in the TSBD doorway and, to a lesser degree, the endless re-presentations of long-discredited documents).

The across-the-pond scum at that notorious U.K.-based JFK forum just can't get enough of this bullshit.  The Wheel of Misfortune spins ... 'round and 'round she goes, and where she stops almost nobody knows.  It and similar sites provide safe harbor for acolytes from the First Church of "Colby" -- sinister contrarians who present transparently moronic disinformation and then endlessly demand documentation for already copiously documented rebuttals.

The Wheel of Misfortune spins ... 

Anyone with reasonable access to JFK assassination evidence who does not conclude that conspirators killed the president are cognitively impaired and/or complicit in the crime.

Yet instead of finding ways to weaponize the in-hand legitimate evidence that proves conspiracy to the degree of metaphysical certitude ("the infallible assent of the mind to a proposition; it is recognized as necessarily true because the affirmation is based on the unchangeable principles of being, e.g., the principle of contradiction") and then turning those weapons on the conspirators -- returning the Dealey Plaza fire -- they remain in their circles, jerking away.

I often write of the so-called "third alternative" (as George Michael Evica's mentoree, how could I not).  As far as media is concerned, for all practical intents and purposes, alternatives to the poisoned press do not exist.

Doubt is preserved.  Control is preserved.  The killers, their heirs, and their systems are preserved.

The Wheel of Misfortune spins ... 'round and 'round she goes ... and she never, ever stops.

http://russia-inside...-coverage/ri885

http://www.amazon.co...ds=Udo Ulfkotte

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II, Larry Trotter and 2 others like this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:42 PM

It is just fish oil sales beings and the gullible.

I don't sweat the stupid sh*t.

Because of the ones I know to be awake to the real deal. Best the few are becoming less few.

The younger folk are kicking the ball toward the goal instead of going for the touchdown,

meaning they are not bored by soccer and they see the harm of football and that is OK too.

Gives me hope, ya know.

Somewhere in Garrison's Heritage of Stone he wrote a similar idea to paper

but my generation got a memory wipe when Reagan was elected,

#3 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:11 AM

In Scott's Dallas 1963 Colby is fired by Rumsfeld with the aid of aide Cheney.

Ryan's Another Nineteen begins with Chapter One: Dick and Don.

We find ourselves in the stew of destabilization, much of a Lansdale gumbo.

Hillary cackles as bloody Qaddafi begs.

Twenty years ago Ron Brown told Nolanda he was tired of being Hillary's errand boy.

He flew into a mountain lit by a beacon stolen from a base whose commander commited suicide.

Rachel Maddow hugs Hillary, chirps of a lone nut, showing herself as lobotomized as Oh-Really.

Settled science.

No, it's not.

Ignorance and apathy:  they don't know and they don't care.

In the halls and sidewalks

Zombies come and go

texting of Mickie Minaj, you know

Smash all terracentrism: 

The man not in the window who did not fire a rifle could not and did not inflict the fatal frontal wound from behind.

The history of all hitherto existing mythology is false.

The president is a legend and his DCI and DHS chief are barbarians

Bernie and Donald fighting in the Captain's Tower for the honor of playing Howard Beale

The Hemingway approach:  one true sentence

The war whores who crashed the peace plane in '63 are back like Stephen King's sewer-dwelling child-eating clown

Here a president, there a rancher, a reporter, an Ambassador

A hundred thousand South Asians

You "students" want a "safe" zone?

Your fixed fortification is a monument to man's stupidity

Don't be Patton yourselves on your pointed heads

The wicked witch and assorted winged monkeys are headed for the full catastrophe

Who is Number One?

fxpua.jpg

• Greg Burnham, Jim Hackett II and Chuck Barlow like this

#4 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:12 AM

We who possess emotion are so easily herded by those without.

• Greg Burnham and Jim Hackett II like this

#5 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:57 AM

I have come to believe that "blame diversion"  is passed out in repeated doses.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:00 PM

Quite astute y'all.

Doped with religion, sex and TV [... and sports] .....diversion from the personal choice to live life self defined.

While the Wurlitzer/MSM croons the tune to the chorus line...

Some rectify to a different tune internally.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com