• 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:46 PM

Couldn't resist!

Over-inflategate.jpg

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:09 PM

Brady his due.... Cheater caught and proven not just Mr. Bilicheat and staff but Tom cheats too. Duh!

NFL PR could not stop the "Cheaters exit here->" sign in the front row of the stands a decade ago, nor now for the Cheatriots.

Titles stolen by cheating are not victories only sucker awards by owner being best friends with the NFL Commissioners and the zebra shirt servants there of.

Not that I give a pass to Colts owner Irsay either, a drug addict not jailed. Those are only for the poor folks.

Pretty dumb to shed Payton Manning and get a first round QB - but what if the team had kept Manning around to help break in Andrew Luck?

Not likely to hit the lottery twice as the Colts did once with Manning.

Or just for loyalty, few recall that Payton Manning intended to play out his career in Indy, but for a jerk in ownership he would have - if...

The pick was "won" by losing Payton for a season to a dirty "hit" rendered in Baltimore two years before......the Colts again proved reactive.

Stupid, short-sighted, disloyal and typical Irsay BS learned from his father by my guess. Build a team and sell off the talent as usual for Irsay, ask Jim Harbaugh.

Before anyone crowns the Cheatriots as the best ever - EXCUSE ME but they are not the 1985 Bears let alone the 1972 Dolphins.

And I bet the 1980 Raiders would have beat the Cheatriots by more than they embarrassed the Eagles.

As for the 1970s Steelers!? No contest ask Jim Plunkett. QB for the Cheatriots in that dismal time for Boston football.

Get real --- there is no comparison between real teams and manufactured facades of "heroes". Heroes do not cheat. Winners win refusing to cheat.

Losers have to cheat to win. The curtain wall of the NFL's PR is fast becoming transparent = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ over everything else.

Tobacco industry liars got nothing on the league for lying to congress. As well as lying to the players and their families as long as they could substitute BS for medical evidence.

Punks owners don't care about brain trauma as long as the players can answer the whistle to go. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

tv$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

In auto racing you have to bend interpretations of rules for advantage, racers and chief mechanics are smart enough to not get caught or they LOSE!

I am quite proud of a relative of mine that QUIT the football game at college level O-lineman and a damn good one.

Now he pursues a career in schools of medicine, he cares about those he does not know too.

Another hidden tale is that of Bill Simpson (the fire suit guy) developing helmets better than the standard fare in the NFL and awaiting "approval" for use by children and adult players.

Those are the unknown deeds of a real hero.

Difficult to cheat physics in Newton's realm anyway.

The NFL is NOT going to tell you about that, stupid jerks - concussions are for boxers by choice.

I can't resist saying this...

It was nice to see Payton Manning break the Cheatriot's hearts again!

I look forward to a good game for both teams - both the class of their conferences this year as it should be for once. Panthers and Broncos.

Mr. Brady I have but one question, or two.

1) Where is the cell phone?

2) Why did you destroy evidence?

Lyin' asshole LOSER.

Bet you are glad there was no real criminal investigation, eh Cheater - - - Busted by not by the law dammit.

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:24 AM

The Wells Report = The Warren Report.

HGH = CIA.

Deep political analysis of "Deflategate"?

Thorough investigation of Manning the doper?

Not on your watch.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:50 AM

Levity, Gentlemen. Levity.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:12 PM

HGH-Gate.jpg

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:42 PM

Yep,

It ain't the day of "the Mick" any more.

None above doubt today.

I didn't always detest the Yankees.

So today people extract a principle of "to get ahead cheat..."

Stab your co-worker in the back to climb over his disabled body to get to the top....He is weak you are strong.

Goebbels could have put it no better for the sellouts.

"Say it ain't so, Joe" 1919 episode of corrupted "sports".

I have been accused of turning into Jeff Dunham's Walter curmudgeon, but I think they are kidding.

I ain't bald...grin.

I prefer this instead.

"Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend, do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end....

peace on earth was all it said..."

I still love American folk music. Maybe someday that history will be remembered.

#7 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:31 AM

Lmao

Those are great memes Greg

Thanks for the laugh

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:08 AM

Haha -- you're welcome!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members